Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 43

Author Topic: ~You are Trapped~ *Magic!* *Adventure!*  (Read 44103 times)

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
Re: You are Trapped: Sand in your Drawers
« Reply #495 on: September 13, 2013, 02:25:32 am »

Take a rest.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #496 on: September 13, 2013, 03:24:20 am »

Edwin looked over the bows thoughtfully. It had been a long time since he had used one, but now was as good a time as any to start refreshing his memory.

"Right. It seems like the curse isn't affecting the gear we took out of here before we broke it, so that's something. And it only seems to be working on the things that are made of metal, so there should hopefully still be stuff around here we could use.

Let's see what we can salvage from this mess. If anything, we can take some firewood or make some torches for later, and we can find or make arrowheads or points for these arrowshafts."

Search around for any non-metallic armour, clothing, shields, bags and medicine. Grab the best bow and two quivers of arrows for myself too, even if they don't have arrow heads on them.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #497 on: September 13, 2013, 03:31:37 am »

"No wood, no coal, no nothing. This place is emptied out..."

Tali shrugged, bumping after Edwin. She didn't know much how to use a bow either...but these were dwarf bows, made for her kind. Shouldn't be hard to learn em.

Action: Grab an extra bow and quivers after Edwin, if anymore available and useable. Also, get my clothes and boots from Clair and Vlad since they're not going to respond.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #498 on: September 14, 2013, 10:27:22 pm »

Ahehehehahaha! Now THIS is a riot!
Durmar's smile fades ever so slightly as he surveys the daemon crush that mob of men. Bad thing to have that alive. Fortunately, his new tool would be able to fix that~

Load clockwork blunderbuss with sharp rock, step behind daemon to within range and shoot. Aim for the legs.
Then abscond with that charming Orc.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Ross Vernal

• Bay Watcher
  • Hilarity ensues.
    • View Profile
« Reply #499 on: September 15, 2013, 12:48:58 am »

Hand over clothing items.

"Right... we might be able to find that club-sword-dealie I had. I'd rather have it and not need it than the otherwise."

Assist in the searching, with an eye out for whetstones and the like.

I shrugged.

"I can also safely tell you that I have no fucking clue how to make worm sushi."

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #500 on: September 15, 2013, 01:04:17 am »

"We can't with the ingredients that we currently have. For sushi, we would need seaweed, rice, some vegetables and some kind of dipping sauce. Preferably tangy." Edwin replies, his face being completely serious.

Ross Vernal

• Bay Watcher
  • Hilarity ensues.
    • View Profile
« Reply #501 on: September 15, 2013, 01:37:30 am »

"Of course! I'm glad to know you're not one of those barbarians who dips it in salty sauce..."

I chuckled, assuming him to be sarcastic. Or ironic, whichever was more appropriate.

"But honestly, in this case, I was rather thinking we'd make a stew, or just plain roasts. I'm sort of hoping we find some salt around somewhere. Pepper would be nice, but I didn't wake up this morning going 'Hey, I'm going to go to prison soon and I should stock my pockets with cooking spices.' Sorry about that."

Well said, elf.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #502 on: September 15, 2013, 03:39:28 am »

Tali slipped on her new boots and shirt, smoothing it out over her frame. Ah, nice, hardy Dwarven clothes! Felt good to be covered with proper pigtail cloth after so long.

"Salt rocks are common enough, if we've time to look. We just need a fire, really. Though, It's not like I've not eaten cold wyrm jerky before...we need to move on, though, and soon. Too long in one place, hey?"
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

Ross Vernal

• Bay Watcher
  • Hilarity ensues.
    • View Profile
« Reply #503 on: September 15, 2013, 04:02:09 am »

"I'm inclined to agree with this notion."

I nodded.

"In fact, I feel pretty good. Well, no, I feel horrible, obviously, but physically I'm just bursting with energy. Common sense and experience with alcohol suggests that I'm probably not going to feel this great and it's probably going to be sooner rather than later. I'd prefer to make an ass of myself in a larger room so it can properly contain your laughter."

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #504 on: September 15, 2013, 04:14:33 am »

Tali adjusted her cuffs and collar, smiling. As it had originally been made to be worn by a Dwarven man, she undid the top buttons with a pleasant expression..

"Same here. We've gotten further than I thought we would. It's no doubt gonna get worse here on in, but...I'm beginning to think we can take it."

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #505 on: September 15, 2013, 04:29:47 am »

Edwin smiled and shook his head.

"Well, we're doing good so far. We got clothes and weapons, so that's something. Now we just need to find some water and a fire to cook that meat over, and we'll be alright.

Oh! Have a look for some waterskins! I don't think we want to keep coming back to a water source all the time, just to get a drink, so carrying some with us would be good."

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #506 on: September 15, 2013, 04:31:58 am »

Gah! Stop asking for items! Go kill stuff! Fuck sustenance!

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #507 on: September 15, 2013, 04:50:26 am »

((You really need to force the whole team forward, or we'll spend another dozen turns looting the empty loot room :P ))

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #508 on: September 15, 2013, 04:59:42 am »

((You really need to force the whole team forward, or we'll spend another dozen turns looting the empty loot room :P ))
I honestly lost it when you guys started digging back into the room. I just lost it.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
Re: You are Trapped: Talking Heads
« Reply #509 on: September 15, 2013, 05:01:50 am »

Everyone
Oh man look out. Plooie. The whole smithy explodes in a brilliant burst of light. It is but a smoking hole now. Luckily everyone was thrown clear just in time. Thanks Jesus. You're welcome guys, now go kill stuff. Getting bored. Kay Jesus we're on it. *everybody gets on it*

Spoiler: Ross Vernal (click to show/hide)
Health: Overcharged
Equipped: Clothes, leather boots, steel chain mail, dwarven bastard sword, steel full helm
Inventory - 2x leather boots, steel full helm, Squishy Backpack: 15x wurm meat

Skills: Swords Proficient, Throwing Proficient, Cooking Proficient, Lockpicking Dabbling, Butchering Dabbling
Magicks: Catch III - you can absorb energy at a mediocre pace, such as light; restores fatigue and reduces hunger; can store energy
Overcharge I - focus absorbed energy on your weapon or body for increased attack or defence; temporarily weakened when over
---

Spoiler: scapheap (click to show/hide)
Health: Tired
Equipped: Leather Tunic, Leather Boots, iron staff, dwarven dirk
Inventory: Hunting knife, 2x clothes

Skills: Staves Proficient, Butchering Skilled, Cloth Work Skilled
Magicks: Repel III - manipulate air into a general or focused blast, pushing the target(s) away; little fatigue
---

Spoiler: Dwarmin (click to show/hide)
Health: Fine
Equipped: Rags, Rotten Leather Boots, Sturdy Footman's Helm, Flimsy Leather Cuirass, ebony easterland lance
Inventory: Lucky Coin

Skills: Navigation Proficient, Pole Arms Proficient, Herbology Proficient, Architecture Dabbling
Magicks: N/A
---

Spoiler: Zako (click to show/hide)
Equipped: Clothes, Leather Boots, studded leather hauberk, 2x iron daggers
Inventory: 1x iron dagger, Leather Weapon Pack: Roaken, Sturdy Lockpick, Coiled Iron Chain w/ Cuff, Dwarven Claymore

Skills: Stealth Proficient, Thievery Proficient, Daggers Proficient, Lockpicking Dabbling
Magicks: N/A
---

Spoiler: Xantolos (click to show/hide)
Equipped: Rags
Inventory: Sharp rock, Clockwork Blunderbuss

Skills: Expert Fighter
Magicks: Heal I - Close small wounds.
---

Spoiler: Gamerlord (click to show/hide)
Equipped: Rags