Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 43

Author Topic: ~You are Trapped~ *Magic!* *Adventure!*  (Read 44176 times)

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
Re: You are Trapped: Talking Heads
« Reply #375 on: August 24, 2013, 01:02:28 am »

Tali and Kaltukk
Tali tosses her cobble at the hooded figure, who is presently pressing his palms together and muttering what you guess to be some sort of incantation. It smacks him in the head and he shouts in pain, grasping the spot where the stone struck his head. You see a ruby red rivulet trickle down his forehead and a barely perceptible stain growing where the dark red hood meets his scalp as he places his hands together and begins his spell again. You draw the lance from the sand and shake the dust from it. The blade glimmers dimly, its tip curved back into a wicked double point.

Kaltukk pulls himself from the sand spirit's clutches and runs towards Tali. He doesn't get far as the familiar sinks into the ground behind him and explodes into his path. It moans ominously and a blade emerges suddenly from his body and stabs at the orc. It cuts the air by his head before gliding back into it's body with a hiss. The golem bobs steadily left and then right, completing the image of a venomous snake preparing to strike.

Everyone Else
You grab what you can, then run back into the lair of the wurm. The sphere lies on the ground, red sand streaming from the crack on it's otherwise immaculate surface.

Spoiler: Cheesecake (click to show/hide)
Health: Cut hand
Equipped: Rags, Rotten Leather Boots
Inventory: Empty

Skills: Battle Tactics Proficient, Survival Proficient, Swords Proficient
Magicks: Reinforce I - boost your strength using magical energy; fatigue varies
---

Spoiler: Ross Vernal (click to show/hide)
Health: Fine
Equipped: Clothes, leather boots, steel chain mail, dwarven bastard sword, steel full helm
Inventory - 2x leather boots, steel full helm, Squishy Backpack: 15x wurm meat

Skills: Swords Proficient, Throwing Proficient, Cooking Proficient, Lockpicking Dabbling, Butchering Dabbling
Magicks: Catch II - you can slowly absorb energy, such as light; restores fatigue and reduces hunger
---

Spoiler: scapheap (click to show/hide)
Equipped: Leather Tunic, Leather Boots, iron staff, dwarven dirk
Inventory: Hunting knife, 2x clothes

Skills: Staves Proficient, Butchering Skilled, Cloth Work Skilled
Magicks: Repel II - manipulate air into a general or focused blast, pushing the target(s) away; some fatigue
---

Spoiler: Dwarmin (click to show/hide)
Equipped: Rags, Rotten Leather Boots, Sturdy Footman's Helm, Flimsy Leather Cuirass, ebony easterland lance

Skills: Navigation Proficient, Pole Arms Proficient, Herbology Proficient, Architecture Dabbling
Magicks: N/A
---

Spoiler: Zako (click to show/hide)
Equipped: Clothes, Leather Boots, studded leather hauberk, 2x iron daggers
Inventory: 1x iron dagger, Leather Weapon Pack: Roaken, Sturdy Lockpick, Coiled Iron Chain w/ Cuff, Dwarven Claymore

Skills: Stealth Proficient, Thievery Proficient, Daggers Proficient, Lockpicking Dabbling

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #376 on: August 24, 2013, 01:07:38 am »

Ignore golem. Go help Tali!
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #377 on: August 24, 2013, 01:13:36 am »

"Now, we have to figure out how to get to where the others are. I'm betting that it has something to do with this orb... Any ideas?" Edwin says as he looks at the orb in question warily.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #378 on: August 24, 2013, 01:36:52 am »

Tali did a Dwarven roar as she sprinted toward the robed figure, impalement on her mind. Since she was pretty sure Gods didn't bleed when you chucked rocks at their heads.

"Dwarooooar!"

Action: IMPALE!
« Last Edit: August 24, 2013, 03:23:26 am by Dwarmin »
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #379 on: August 24, 2013, 10:59:41 am »

C'mon scap and Ross, scrape off the rust.

Ross Vernal

• Bay Watcher
  • Hilarity ensues.
    • View Profile
« Reply #380 on: August 24, 2013, 03:26:03 pm »

"Yeah, next time a bunch of people feel bad about a magic orb, don't fucking touch it."

I blinked.

"So, now that that's said, let's all gather round and touch it. On three. Ready? One, two, three!"

Cue touching the Evil Doom Orb.

If that didn't work (and only if it did not), I'd sigh, frown, and then add:

"Well shit. Lift and prepare to smash on three. THREE!"

SMASH.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #381 on: August 25, 2013, 12:07:48 pm »

Edwin nods and holds his hand over the orb, in preparation to touch it. He looks at the others near him and gives a small smirk.

"You know, in case we all die horribly by doing this, I just want you to know... I've met worse people than you lot before. And by my standards, you aren't that bad."

Touch the orb, and if that doesn't work, then help smash it.

Ross Vernal

• Bay Watcher
  • Hilarity ensues.
    • View Profile
« Reply #382 on: August 25, 2013, 12:19:55 pm »

"I've never had the honor to break out of a jail in such distinguished company," I replied before starting the countdown, smiling.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #383 on: August 26, 2013, 02:41:52 am »

Clair watches the orb

No action for now
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #384 on: August 26, 2013, 08:52:35 pm »

Tali and Kaltukk
Kaltukk tries to shoulder past the golem, but it was clearly a mistake. The creature was simply waiting for him to try it, and as he runs past it's blade flashes forward with lightning speed. Kaltukk feels something cold pierce his abdomen as the thin blade slips between his ribs. Kaltukk leaps backwards, clutching at the wound in his side. He takes one step and falls to the ground as the strength leaves his legs. He gasps for air, his mouth filling with blood.

Tali rushes towards the mysterious God. She aims her lance for his gut, and runs him right through. His eyes widen, but his hands remain clasped together, and he begins chanting more quickly. The wind suddenly grows stronger and you turn to see half a dozen new familiars emerge from the ground. If I die.. The God spits through bloody teeth. You'll die with me!

Everyone Else
You all touch the orb at the same time. When nothing happens Vlad and Edwin heft the thing and hurl at against a wall. The cracks grow larger and the volume of sand pouring from them increases, but it remains stubbornly in one piece.

Spoiler: Cheesecake (click to show/hide)
Health: Cut hand, pierced chest, difficulty breathing
Equipped: Rags, Rotten Leather Boots

Skills: Battle Tactics Proficient, Survival Proficient, Swords Proficient
Magicks: Reinforce I - boost your strength using magical energy; fatigue varies
---

Spoiler: Ross Vernal (click to show/hide)
Equipped: Clothes, leather boots, steel chain mail, dwarven bastard sword, steel full helm
Inventory - 2x leather boots, steel full helm, Squishy Backpack: 15x wurm meat

Skills: Swords Proficient, Throwing Proficient, Cooking Proficient, Lockpicking Dabbling, Butchering Dabbling
Magicks: Catch II - you can slowly absorb energy, such as light; restores fatigue and reduces hunger
---

Spoiler: scapheap (click to show/hide)
Equipped: Leather Tunic, Leather Boots, iron staff, dwarven dirk
Inventory: Hunting knife, 2x clothes

Skills: Staves Proficient, Butchering Skilled, Cloth Work Skilled
Magicks: Repel II - manipulate air into a general or focused blast, pushing the target(s) away; some fatigue
---

Spoiler: Dwarmin (click to show/hide)
Equipped: Rags, Rotten Leather Boots, Sturdy Footman's Helm, Flimsy Leather Cuirass, ebony easterland lance

Skills: Navigation Proficient, Pole Arms Proficient, Herbology Proficient, Architecture Dabbling
---

Spoiler: Zako (click to show/hide)
Equipped: Clothes, Leather Boots, studded leather hauberk, 2x iron daggers
Inventory: 1x iron dagger, Leather Weapon Pack: Roaken, Sturdy Lockpick, Coiled Iron Chain w/ Cuff, Dwarven Claymore

Skills: Stealth Proficient, Thievery Proficient, Daggers Proficient, Lockpicking Dabbling

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
Re: You are Trapped: Sand in your Drawers
« Reply #385 on: August 26, 2013, 08:58:41 pm »

Ow ow ow ow ow help me.

Defiantly ignore the pain. Bop the pseudo-god one before I die.

Guys, remember the day the great orc was killed by sand in an orb.
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #386 on: August 26, 2013, 10:00:55 pm »

Edwin took one look at the greater amount of sand pouring from the orb and then glanced at the others.

"I'm guessing that's a good thing. WHACK IT!"

Attack the orb with the sword as hard and as fast as I can! Destroy the damn thing!

Ross Vernal

• Bay Watcher
  • Hilarity ensues.
    • View Profile
« Reply #387 on: August 26, 2013, 10:52:32 pm »

"And for my first magic trick..."

Catch light, heft blade over the head, take a deep breath.

"I make our friends reappear!"

VLAD SMASH!

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #388 on: August 26, 2013, 11:41:11 pm »

Tali looks the figure in the eye with a grin that can only be described as maniacal.

"Fair enough death, fer a Dwarf. Gimme back mah coin, last chance." She said.

Action: Assuming he doesn't surrender, withdraw my spear-with all the damage that implies-and pierce once more! Maybe head this time.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #389 on: August 28, 2013, 02:33:59 am »

Need scapheap.
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 43