Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 43

Author Topic: ~You are Trapped~ *Magic!* *Adventure!*  (Read 44132 times)

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
Re: You are Trapped: A Horror RPG
« Reply #165 on: June 07, 2013, 01:29:38 am »

((Farewell and have fun.))

I look at pile of objects "Nothing that of participial use to me, I'll just take what left after you lot."
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: June 07, 2013, 01:41:13 am »

((Maybe you could fix the clothing/armor? You are skilled in clothes mending after all, and it's only leather. Maybe you can do something about their poor condition?))

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: June 07, 2013, 01:43:59 am »

((Maybe you could fix the clothing/armor? You are skilled in clothes mending after all, and it's only leather. Maybe you can do something about their poor condition?))
And mend the Busted Leather Cuirass if I can.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: June 07, 2013, 02:26:46 am »

Tali shook various sundries from the zombie goods, checking to see if they fit her.

It was more or less trash that would fall apart when used strenuously. The helm was alright, anway. The boots were more useful in strips...but they'd keep ones feet from bleeding on cobblestones, at least for awhile.

She picked up the spearhead, poking the tip with her finger. She thought it might be Dwarf steel, but couldn't be sure. She strode to a corner, set her feet in a defensive stance, and practice jabbed in the direction of Edwins tender stomach. Luckily, he was not in range. If only she could find some sort of pole to increase the length...

"...Can't say I'm terribly impressed...but, ey-when you're dying of a thirst, a puddle looks like an ocean, right?

Don't leave nothing behind you can carry. We'll wear the boots till they fall off, then save the leather in strips...well, check em for water damage first. Wear em if they're dry. Might keep the blisters off a few hours, then.

Also, everyone should be armed-hell, grab a sturdy looking bone Clair, and sharpen it up, you got a nasty surprise for what ails you. Use your head, lass. If you're planning to survive, anyway."

Action: Equip a Sturdy Footmans Helm and pair of boots (after checking for zombie goo and water). Take the shivered lance in hand!

Claim the busted leather cuirass if it's repaired, and no one objects. Then wear it, turning my prisoner clothes into a makeshift shoulder bag with leftover leather boot strings/straps to store my stuff in. Finally, look for a tough looking, dry, club sized thigh bone from the zeds I can also carry.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: June 07, 2013, 04:26:25 am »

((Dangit! At least I'm not dead...))
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: June 07, 2013, 04:42:27 am »

((Dangit! At least I'm not dead...))

((Yeah, but you did BITE a zombie.

...I'm guessing you've never read or seen, like, any zombie lore ever? :P

You better hope those are not virus-zombies. Otherwise we'll put ya down!))
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: June 07, 2013, 04:56:42 am »

((They do seem like solely magic zombies thankfully, due to us mashing their heads and that's not stopping them. You just took a big bite out of long dead, withered, possibly diseased person.

Ewwwwww...))

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: June 07, 2013, 05:03:43 am »

((I guess this is just a zombie-eat-Kaltukk world. Besides, it would've bitten me and I would have turned into a zombie. Instead in a few hours, the zombie'll turn into an orc.))
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #173 on: June 10, 2013, 08:57:00 pm »

I'm back, but I've got to go on another trip in a few days. I'm probably not updating anything until after. Sorry guys.

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: June 10, 2013, 09:10:56 pm »

It's alright. Just have fun and be safe!  ;)
Dying of laughter?

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #175 on: June 24, 2013, 11:26:11 am »

Zako
After working at the limbs for a bit, Edwin severs the corpse's hands and head and retrieves his chain, leaving it to helplessly thrash where it had fallen.

scapheap
You have the others tear various strips of cloth from their clothes and collect them. In no time you've managed to repair the cuirass, and you hand it to the grateful Tali who slips it over her torso. Its not the best fix, but it will do for now. If you could somehow get your hands on some better implements you could likely improve it. The Cuirass loses its old qualities and acquires a new one: Flimsy.

Dwarmin
You look at the corpses as they wander about the room blindly, then shake your head and go back into the hall. You don't think it would be a good idea to try and take one of their thigh bones. It would take a while to cut it off and clean it, and even then it'd probably be too weak to be of any use in the first place.

Ross Vernal
While the others finish grabbing whatever kit they can get their hands on, you move further into the room, past the living corpses. The room ends in a wall with an ordinary wooden door set into it thats unlatched, and hangs slightly open. The others, having finished gearing up, gathers behind you. No one says a word as you ease the door open..

Party
Beyond the anteroom lies a large hall, very wide and very long. Massive pillars nearly eight men around stretch up at even intervals within the hall, their broken tips stretching towards the crumbling ceiling. The group passes through the wooden door, gazing upon the chamber before them with awe. As soon as the last prisoner passes through the portal an unnatural gust kicks up and slams it shut behind them. Edwin shouts in alarm and spins to try and catch the handle, but as soon as the door latch falls into place the portal vanishes, leaving a blank wall where it once stood. You turn back to face the hall as a distant roar echoes towards you, and those with weapons tighten their grips in fear and nervous anticipation.

Spoiler: Cheesecake (click to show/hide)
Health: Unconscious
Equipped: Rags, Rotten Leather Boots
Skills: Battle Tactics Proficient, Survival Proficient, Swords Proficient
Inventory: Tribal Totem
Known Magicks: Reinforce I - boost your strength using magical energy; fatigue varies

Spoiler: Ross Vernal (click to show/hide)
Health: Fine
Equipped: Rags, Rotten Leather Boots, Dull Iron Bastard Sword
Skills: Swords Proficient, Throwing Proficient, Cooking Proficient, Lockpicking Dabbling
Inventory: Empty
Known Magicks: Catch II - you can slowly absorb energy, such as light; restores fatigue and reduces hunger

Spoiler: scapheap (click to show/hide)
Equipped: Rags, Rotten Leather Boots
Skills: Staves Proficient, Butchering Proficient, Cloth Mending Proficient
Inventory: Empty
Known Magicks: Repel II - manipulate air into a general or focused blast, pushing the target(s) away; some fatigue

Spoiler: Dwarmin (click to show/hide)
Equipped: Rags, Rotten Leather Boots, Sturdy Footman's Helm, Flimsy Leather Cuirass, Shivered Lance
Skills: Navigation Proficient, Pole Arms Proficient, Herbology Proficient, Architecture Dabbling
Inventory: Lucky Coin, Bloody Cobblestone

Spoiler: Zako (click to show/hide)
Equipped: Rags, Rotten Leather Boots, Shattered Iron Shortsword, Sturdy Footman's Helm, Small Iron Buckler
Skills: Stealth Proficient, Thievery Proficient, Daggers Proficient, Lockpicking Dabbling
Inventory: Sturdy Lockpick, Coiled Iron Chain w/ Cuff

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: June 24, 2013, 12:04:36 pm »

"This is not good. But it not like we have much choice. Forward?"

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: June 24, 2013, 12:25:52 pm »

Edwin quietly gathers himself after the echoing roar.

"This is no ordinary prison... I'll scout ahead for trouble and come back if I find something. I suggest staying quiet, lest you attract the attention of what made that noise..." He mutters, gripping his weapon tightly.

Sneak ahead of the group, heading deeper into the hall. Keep an eye out for anything of note.

Ross Vernal

• Bay Watcher
  • Hilarity ensues.
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: June 24, 2013, 01:07:07 pm »

"Speaking as a person with choice, I say go on."

I'd carefully attempt to rouse the Orc, ready to jump away if percussive waking techniques lead to retaliation.

"Wakey wakey!"

GrizzlyAdamz

• Bay Watcher
  • Herp de derp
    • View Profile
    • Check this shit out
« Reply #179 on: June 24, 2013, 06:58:17 pm »

You guys are so boned.
Badges of honor
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Check this shit out- (it changes)
Profile->Modify Profile->Look and Layout->Current Theme: Default [Change]->Darkling (it's good for your eyes and looks better)
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 43