Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 43

Author Topic: ~You are Trapped~ *Magic!* *Adventure!*  (Read 43978 times)

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
Re: You are Trapped: A Horror RPG
« Reply #15 on: May 26, 2013, 11:10:58 am »

Waitlist me!

Name: Grolburg
Race: Orc (for some reason I love playing orcs...)
Appearance: Stubbly grey beard, missing his right eye, extensive burns on his left arm.
Profession: Guard
Skills: Expert Spear User
Item: Razor Blade
Magic: Hell no. Badass Normal all the way!

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #16 on: May 26, 2013, 01:02:00 pm »

You pull against the chains once again, longing to get out. There must be a way out of here..

Cheesecake
You turn the totem over in your palm, remembering the warchief's final words before he passed. You still remember the pain from when he pressed it into your hand. It has always been in Orcish hands, and must always remain in Orcish hands. Our people remain slaves, tools of war. I know you'e destined for something higher, just as I was. Free us Kaltukk, for I could not. You bow your head at his memory, tightening your hand into a fist.

Ross Vernal
You hum tunelessly to yourself, rattling your restraints as you shift into a more comfortable position. You chuckle to yourself at the thought of comfort in a place like this. You look at the door, then at the lockpick in your hand, and it occurs to you that you'd feel much more accomadated with a nice breeze coming in.

scapheap
You lean against the stone wall behind you, gazing up at the small, bright light high above your head. You raise one hand toward it, longing for at least the smallest sliver of a break in this dreadful monotony. A dark shadow suddenly appears, blocking out the light, and you sit up to get a better look. You hear a brassy tinkling sound as the shadow drops some tinny object into the cell, then fades away from sight. Your eyes immediately settle upon the hard metal door just across from you.

Dwarmin
The distant sounds of tortured screaming keep you from sleep as you lie upon the hard floor, staring at the blank walls of this cold cell you find yourself in. There is a single door just across from you, but your chains are not long enough for you to reach it. You sigh dejectedly, wondering how you'll ever escape this foul place.

Zako
You survey your surroundings with a practiced eye. Not much here to steal. You muse sarcastically. You hear a dull thud from somewhere beeyond your cell door, then something large being dragged down the hallway. A shiver crawls up your spine at the sound, despite yourself.

Spoiler: Cheesecake (click to show/hide)
Skills: Battle Tactics Proficient, Survival Proficient, Swords Proficient
Items: Tribal Totem
Known Magicks: Reinforce I - adds an amount of magical energy to your punches, increasing their force; slight fatigue

Spoiler: Ross Vernal (click to show/hide)
Skills: Swords Proficient, Throwing Proficient, Cooking Proficient
Items: Thin Lockpick
Known Magicks: Catch I - you can slowly absorb energy, such as light; does not cause fatigue

Spoiler: scapheap (click to show/hide)
Skills: Staves Proficient, Butchering Proficient, Cloth Mending Proficient
Items: None.
Known Magicks: Repel I - push the air around you away, causing a momentary light breeze; negligible fatigue loss

Spoiler: Dwarmin (click to show/hide)
Skills: Navigation Proficient, Pole Arms Proficient, Herbology Proficient
Items: Lucky Coin

Spoiler: Zako (click to show/hide)
Skills: Stealth Proficient, Thievery Proficient, Daggers Proficient
Items: Sturdy Lockpick

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 26, 2013, 01:33:17 pm »

I fumble for the object. If my ears still worked after so long in the silence, it was a key! Maybe I could use it on the door.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 26, 2013, 01:39:12 pm »

It was time to get out of this dump. Thankfully, I still have my emergency lockpick that I always have hidden on my person, just for such an occasion. I promptly get to work on picking the lock on my restraints, which would give me the range of movement that I would need to bust out of here. While doing that, I take note of everything in my cell and what is on my person, incase there was something I might be able to use.

Ross Vernal

• Bay Watcher
  • Hilarity ensues.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 26, 2013, 02:05:25 pm »

I have got to stop waking up in strange dungeons, I reflected to myself, shifting more and removing some filthy straw from my mustache. Especially ones with limited bathing services and ventilation. I wonder how many people died in this hole? Smells terrible. With a sigh, I fruitlessly tug at the chains some more, and consider my avenues of escape.

Option 1: Break my foot to escape. I... don't actually know how to do this and it's rather hard to escape while limping profoundly.

Option 2: Pretend to be ill. Except nobody is here and I doubt they'd care.

Option 3: Try to pick my feet free. Yeah, that's the ticket. Then that door.

I look up to the bright speck of light far above offer a brief prayer to Perelandro, and begin to pick the restraints, humming tunelessly and imagining the look of surprise and pain on the hypothetical bastard who put me here when I shove a knife into his vitals.

I wonder if there's anyone else in this dungeon I could sucker into- I mean, liberate from captivity? And where exactly I'm supposed to, uh, relieve myself?

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #20 on: May 26, 2013, 02:50:26 pm »

Need Dwarmin and Cheesecake (mmm. I could really go for some right now, actually).
« Last Edit: May 26, 2013, 04:43:42 pm by GUNINANRUNIN »

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #21 on: May 26, 2013, 04:44:29 pm »

Still waiting on Cheesemin and Dwarcake.

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 26, 2013, 04:52:19 pm »

Kaltukk bowed in shame. Then he roared in anger. He knew it was stupid, and that it might attract whoever, or whatever kidnapped him. But no matter; let them come!

He used his magic and strengthened his fists, then pulled at the chains with all his might!

((Sorry, I didn't change my spell last night, I had to go to sleep.))
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 26, 2013, 05:19:41 pm »

Tali huffed, mulling over her recent decisions.

Payment in advance, just an easy job, one week on the outside, what could go wrong?

Yeah, yeah. Someone was gonna pay for crossing her. They had even cut her hair, the bastards. She felt ashamed and angry at the violation, no doubt their intention...oh yeah, someone was gonna pay. With interest.

She shifted around. They had gotten everything, it felt like, except for her lucky coin-which she palmed at that moment. A gift from a very good friend, it was lucky for all sorts of reasons.

Ah, thanks again Rae. Hopefully I'll get out of here, and see you again.

As a true Dwarf, the first she noticed around her was the stonework of her prison. The strongest structure could be undone by the most minor of flaws, and her eyes were keen enough to detect even the slightest one. Reading the stones was the first thing they taught her when she was becoming an explorer of the Underground realms...

Action: Don't lose hope! Check around the cell for everything and anything I can see.

Then, Inspect the wall the chains are attached to. Note weak spots in the structure of the stone, and the fittings that attach the chain to the wall. If possible, use my lucky coin to chip away at the stone and weaken said structure, until I can pull the chains from the wall.

((OOC:@Guin/ I was...busy? :P
Also, sorry for the lolrandom action but you didn't really give me enough clues to escape.))
« Last Edit: May 26, 2013, 05:44:48 pm by Dwarmin »
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 26, 2013, 06:06:38 pm »

OHOHO, do I see a GUNIN game?! And it's horroble, too!
Waitlist me while I put up a character.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #25 on: May 26, 2013, 06:21:38 pm »

Its HORRORble! :D

EDIT: SONOFABITCH HAVE TO REDO ALL THE TURNS.

griffinpup

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 26, 2013, 06:23:43 pm »

Waitlist me too while I work on a character also.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 26, 2013, 06:29:25 pm »

Speaking of horrible, would it be okay if I (slightly) crib from an existing setting to make my character?
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #28 on: May 26, 2013, 06:35:08 pm »

Speaking of horrible, would it be okay if I (slightly) crib from an existing setting to make my character?
*mutters uncomfortably* Mrhrmgur.... Ehrmbluh..... Flurmdermtagrrl.... Ehhhhhhhhhhhhh... No. Actually, PM me your plans. THEN I'll decide.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #29 on: May 26, 2013, 06:38:42 pm »

((Also, sorry for the lolrandom action but you didn't really give me enough clues to escape.))
*shrug* You already figued it out. I trusted in your dorfen instincts.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 43