Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 18

Author Topic: Realpolitik OOC/Information/Sign-Up Thread Always Accepting New Parties  (Read 23043 times)

Kaferian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Realpolitik OOC/Information/Sign-Up Thread Always Accepting New Parties
« Reply #210 on: June 05, 2013, 05:10:02 pm »

The Right has the only valid coalition.
EDIT: Also, as the Right shall not accept any leftist victory we (I) have decided that we will let The Thought Party join our coalition.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2013, 05:11:46 pm by Kaferian »

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: June 05, 2013, 05:12:22 pm »

I am so impressed by your ability to make a post in the IC. I haven't heard any requirement to make an announcement in the IC and even if I did it would take any of us under 5 minutes. But allow me to offer you a thunderous slow clap.
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

Owlbread

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: June 05, 2013, 05:13:28 pm »

So the gentlemen on the right would rather that we have a stalemate of 13-13. I see.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: June 05, 2013, 05:13:41 pm »

I'm pretty sure Ghaz isn't going to count us as the losers of the election because we didn't announce our coalition in big, bold letters in the IC thread.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Kaferian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: June 05, 2013, 05:17:18 pm »

I'm pretty sure Ghaz isn't going to count us as the losers of the election because we didn't announce our coalition in big, bold letters in the IC thread.
I just simply followed GWG's definition of a valid coalition.  Yours was definitely more public than ours as we organized ours through PM.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: June 05, 2013, 05:25:54 pm »

The ancient rite of coalition forming has been done after much deliberation, I have chanted the complex and required words to make official such a required and important task.

The deed has been done.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Welcome to Reality.

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
  • Can Improve, will give back better...
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: June 05, 2013, 05:33:12 pm »

Okay, thus the Leftist Democratic Bloc (SRP,VDA,MNB) will form the New German Government.

While i write and IC-Update you guys will decide on your Cabinet. It can be sized from anywhere between 3 and 8 Positions, but needs the following 3:

Reichskanzler(Chancellor): Head of the Government and responsible for Major Political Decisions aswell as deciding on the General Doctrine the Government will follow. If no other Positions are filled he also Deals with Diplomacy.

Reichsverteidigungsminister (Ministry of Defense): Deals with the Army, Mobilization, Modernization, decides upon Military Campaigns and Espionage all of course together with the agreement of other Parts of the Cabinet (more specifically the Ministry of Finance/Internals and the Reichskanzler). He leads Military Campaigns and even Black-Ops Operations (If there is no Ministry for that)

Reichsinnenminister(Ministry of Internal): Deals with Economy, Research and Internal Policies (again these Jobs can be given to other Ministries if enough people are available).

Owlbread

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: June 05, 2013, 05:49:08 pm »

As previously stated the MNB will now hold back and allow the two major players in the coalition to determine what positions they want. We'll take what you give us, all we request is our concession over the position of the Reichstaathalter.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2013, 05:51:37 pm by Owlbread »

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: June 05, 2013, 05:54:54 pm »

I'm sort of relieved we don't have to deal with GWG's party in terms of cabinet positions now. So my envisioned split would be as followed. Reichskanzler will be given to the Social Democrats, as the public will be much more willing to accept a social democrat minister as opposed to a syndicalist (Old Kaiser Willy however, will despise us either way.) Ministry of Defense will be split up into a Military Position and a Security Position (Espionage, Internal Security, etc.) which the V.D.A. will hold. the S.R.P. will have the a minister of economy and of internal policies, while the V.D.A. will have the research position. We can also potentially create a foreign relations minister, which I'd request either be given to my party (Syndicalist countries will like us) or it should be given to Owlbread (Colonies will like us more.)

Welcome to Reality.

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: June 05, 2013, 05:57:56 pm »

And please, remove those MASSIVE WE MAKE A COALITION POSTS. Just make a slightly larger post in the OOC-Thread (for visibility), that is all that i requested...
« Last Edit: June 05, 2013, 06:09:38 pm by Ghazkull »

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: Realpolitik OOC/Information/Sign-Up Thread
« Reply #220 on: June 05, 2013, 06:06:55 pm »

You simply announce a Coalition in big Script in the IC-Thread as in:

The PCP and the Reichsfront announce that they will form a Coalition for the 1936 Elections.
Quote from the GM. Made me think an IC post was needed for the Coalition to be formed, because...well...

in the IC-Thread

(Also, I'd like to note that I'm annoyed that I dithered...I might have been able to do something...)
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: June 05, 2013, 06:10:07 pm »

Hmpf, my Mistake. I actually meant the OOC-Thread....

Owlbread

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: June 05, 2013, 07:06:48 pm »

-Sorted.-
« Last Edit: June 05, 2013, 07:27:55 pm by Owlbread »

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: June 05, 2013, 07:24:12 pm »

I completely forgot to include you, my bad. I'll edit my post and mention you in a bit, my apologies.
Welcome to Reality.

Owlbread

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: June 05, 2013, 07:27:37 pm »

I completely forgot to include you, my bad. I'll edit my post and mention you in a bit, my apologies.

Don't worry, it's fine, I just got a bit worried there that we were being shafted by the powers that be.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 18