Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 18

Author Topic: Realpolitik OOC/Information/Sign-Up Thread Always Accepting New Parties  (Read 23000 times)

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile

On a side note, what voting system are we using?

Winner takes it all, 2/3 majority, 50% majority, ... Combination of the previous?

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
  • Can Improve, will give back better...
    • View Profile

You need a 50% Majority

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile

I meant PMs, but *shrug*. Suit yourself.
Wait...I thought you meant "propose in the IC thread"...
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile

And wait, since each person is allowed two votes, what happens when a coalition is formed? Do you total up the amount the parties involved received, or do you have to vote again?
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
  • Can Improve, will give back better...
    • View Profile

nah if you form a coalition, you basically throw your votes together. In other words the party/coalition with the most votes wins.

Ardas

• Bay Watcher
  • Skippity-Bap-Pap for your soul
    • View Profile

I've been beating around the bush for too long. Sign me up with Digital Hellhound's party.

Kaferian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I've been beating around the bush for too long. Sign me up with Digital Hellhound's party.
Crap, more leftist semi-scum.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

So, DH, are we on for that coalition?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Ardas

• Bay Watcher
  • Skippity-Bap-Pap for your soul
    • View Profile
Re: Realpolitik OOC/Information/Sign-Up Thread Always Accepting New Parties
« Reply #128 on: June 01, 2013, 04:31:44 am »

Crap, more leftist semi-scum.

Hey, you are lucky I haven't decided to open up a political newspaper instead (Ghaz totally allowed me to do that). On the other hand, I just might. I only joined because DH's party is the closest we have to a moderate democratic party.

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: June 01, 2013, 08:36:43 am »

So, DH, are we on for that coalition?

We are not. The SRP is grateful for your offer, nevertheless.

However, the SRP is glad to announce the formation of a new force on the German political stage. The Leftist Democratic Bloc unites the VDA and the SRP into a force for social justice, equality and safe and stable economy.

The SRP pledges that the institution of democracy in Germany remains safe and sound, and will only become greater in the eyes of the world with this alliance. The unfeasibility of Germany adopting a syndicalist economy at this time has been admitted by both parties, but they stress the need for extensive state regulation and oversight in the economy as per Social Republican ideals.

For A Free German Republic!
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: June 01, 2013, 08:52:47 am »

That's an interesting situation we got now.

Also, capitalism is strikingly popular for a crisis situation.

Owlbread

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: June 01, 2013, 08:55:45 am »

Am I allowed to form a Central African Independence Party?

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: June 01, 2013, 10:35:51 am »

That's an interesting situation we got now.
And, as always, the Right and the Left leave the Moderates out of their coalitions...
This is why we have a two-party system!

Am I allowed to form a Central African Independence Party?
Go ahead. Just don't expect much support. With a good argument, maybe me.
Sig

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: June 01, 2013, 10:45:24 am »

Hey, the Social Republicans are always willing to evaluate the need for discussion of the possibility of the right of colonials to consider voting on matters of government.

...we do advocate giving the vote to all citizens of Germany as well as the right to self-determination.
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

Shootandrun

• Bay Watcher
  • Silence is the answer.
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: June 01, 2013, 11:05:53 am »

Sign me up for DH's party as well. I've been waiting for moderates to pop up for a while, and these seem alright.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 18