Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 18

Author Topic: Realpolitik OOC/Information/Sign-Up Thread Always Accepting New Parties  (Read 22995 times)

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The SRP would not be completely opposed.

Made an IC thread post and took the liberty of naming a few party members. I imagine they can't fill cabinet spots, but hey, flavor.
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
  • Can Improve, will give back better...
    • View Profile

Seeing as a new Party joined, i think we should reset the Election to allow DH's Party to gain some Votes.

EDIT: Reset the Voting Counter, i actually wanted to allow redistribution of Votes but that is apparently not possible anymore if you started the damn thing...anyhow Now we are only missing a Non-Extremist Conservative Crown-Loyal Party to have the full spectrum present...or at least most of it.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2013, 08:23:55 am by Ghazkull »

Kaferian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

We need the reactionaries. No, not the Syndicalist ones.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile

Gah! The Republicans stole all my votes!

Speaking of whom, would they like to form a Coallition?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Wow, we are just going to coally with anyone these days, I feel dirty...
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Rumours abound that talk of coalition is circulating among the leadership of the SRP.

GWG, I'd rather see you send an IC offer, OOC tells me nothing of what you want.
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

kingfisher1112

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Wait, so we vote using the poll? Oh...
I honestly thought this was going to be about veterinarians.
Ermey: 26/4/13

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Wow, we are just going to coally with anyone these days, I feel dirty...
Actually, they're a lot like my party in their policies.

GWG, I'd rather see you send an IC offer, OOC tells me nothing of what you want.
...What do you mean?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

...What do you mean?

GWG, I'd rather see you send a message from your party to mine in-character, laying out your proposal for a coalition, rather than just saying so in this thread. I'm still pretty hazy on what your party actually wants and supports.

Kaferian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

...What do you mean?

GWG, I'd rather see you send a message from your party to mine in-character, laying out your proposal for a coalition, rather than just saying so in this thread. I'm still pretty hazy on what your party actually wants and supports.
His party has no standpoints. It's the avatar of Realpolitik.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

We don't even have offices as far as I can tell...
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

Kaferian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

We don't even have offices as far as I can tell...
It's not going to be very interesting if you guys actually win the elections.

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

This just in; the GdjP is actually an elaborate hoax perpetrated by anarchist groups looking to discredit democracy! Kaiser dissolving parliament in response, declaring autocratic rule.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

...What do you mean?
Well, I'm not really certain how I would make the proposal in-thread...in part why I decided to ask beforehand in the OOC thread, so my lack of idea what to do didn't impact the effect. And so I didn't make a fool of myself or waste time.
Sig

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I meant PMs, but *shrug*. Suit yourself.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 18