Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 297 298 [299] 300 301 ... 332

Author Topic: Adventuring Party OOC Thread - Adventures in Hiatus  (Read 268753 times)

GrizzlyAdamz

• Bay Watcher
  • Herp de derp
    • View Profile
    • Check this shit out
Re: Ye Be An OOC Thread -Adventures in Being Next to a 11570 Acre Fire, 5% Contain
« Reply #4470 on: September 16, 2014, 07:37:08 pm »

*set face*
Without giving it an official feat or virtue, you only have claim to yer 14 Perception and its ability to pass perception checks.
Badges of honor
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Check this shit out- (it changes)
Profile->Modify Profile->Look and Layout->Current Theme: Default [Change]->Darkling (it's good for your eyes and looks better)

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Be An OOC Thread -Adventures in Being Next to a 11570 Acre Fire, 5% Contain
« Reply #4471 on: September 16, 2014, 07:40:57 pm »

Do I sense the HERESY of someone violating the Most Holy Commands of Arnum's Veritous Light?

Madman198237

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4472 on: September 16, 2014, 07:55:40 pm »

Hey- where it's important, it may be the perception trait only. But for these roleplay scenes, at least, it's clearly a fine, good idea. Plus it gave something for Lenglon's character to do. Oh, and what do you mean, heresy? Do I look particularly heretic to you?
And no, I don't think you sense anything. This is OOC. Maybe your CHARACTER can sense something, but not you ;)
We shall make the highest quality of quality quantities of soldiers with quantities of quality.

GrizzlyAdamz

• Bay Watcher
  • Herp de derp
    • View Profile
    • Check this shit out
« Reply #4473 on: September 16, 2014, 07:58:22 pm »

And no, I don't think you sense anything. This is OOC. Maybe your CHARACTER can sense something, but not you ;)

Oh ya dun goofed now.
Badges of honor
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Profile->Modify Profile->Look and Layout->Current Theme: Default [Change]->Darkling (it's good for your eyes and looks better)

Madman198237

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4474 on: September 16, 2014, 07:59:35 pm »

Goofed? How'd I goof? Besides....it is true. If he can sense that IRL, though....then he's got some problems. A problem that starts with "a" and ends with "ddicted."
We shall make the highest quality of quality quantities of soldiers with quantities of quality.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Be An OOC Thread - Adventures in Being Next to a 8600 Acre Fire, 5% Contain
« Reply #4475 on: September 16, 2014, 08:26:21 pm »

Placerville, California.

Oregon isn't that far.  Portland?
Eh, more or less. 30 minutes from it.

Had to skip X-country practice because of the smoke yesterday.

Today, not as bad.

Now I'm just hoping the smoke from the fire near you doesn't sweep up north...

Also, madman, in case you weren't aware, Remuthra is just Thales going undercover to weed out heretics.

Sorrow Thales, but you're really bad at sneaking, being the avatar of the God of Truth and all. Plus, shouting Heresy every third post doesn't help either.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #4476 on: September 16, 2014, 08:34:52 pm »

HERESY!

You didn't realize the OOC thread hosts non-canon commentary by the characters? LIES!

EXHIBIT A:

Stuff can bleed into here directly from the IC thread. Also my character doesn't have balanced virtues/flaws.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #4477 on: September 16, 2014, 08:37:27 pm »

"Actually, you know, if he didn't realize it, it's not technically lying..."
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4478 on: September 16, 2014, 08:38:25 pm »

"NOBODY GETS MY RING"
Black lives matter.

Ross Vernal

• Bay Watcher
  • Hilarity ensues.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4479 on: September 16, 2014, 08:45:49 pm »

We are up to about 20 square miles.

Despite the heroic effort of Mary from Oregon, the other pilots, and California fire crews from everywhere, it's spreading in every direction.

Still about twenty miles away, but with local winds headed West, fingers crossed.

GrizzlyAdamz

• Bay Watcher
  • Herp de derp
    • View Profile
    • Check this shit out
« Reply #4480 on: September 16, 2014, 09:07:28 pm »

Keep on keeping us updated, the both of youse (rpgeek).
Badges of honor

Ross Vernal

• Bay Watcher
  • Hilarity ensues.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4481 on: September 16, 2014, 09:14:17 pm »

The fire you are choking on is the Weed fire, I believe.

Which is also a horrible fire. Half the area has been evacuated and LOTS of buildings burned.

EDIT: FUCK IT JUMPED 50
« Last Edit: September 16, 2014, 10:44:52 pm by Ross Vernal »

GrizzlyAdamz

• Bay Watcher
  • Herp de derp
    • View Profile
    • Check this shit out
Re: Ye Be An OOC Thread -Adventures in Being Next to a 12780 Acre Fire, 5% Contain
« Reply #4482 on: September 17, 2014, 01:34:13 am »

:(

Looking at twitter, seems like there's some confusion about whether it's crossed.
Evacuations all over the place.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2014, 01:46:52 am by GrizzlyAdamz »
Badges of honor

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Be An OOC Thread -Adventures in Being Next to a 12780 Acre Fire, 5% Contain
« Reply #4483 on: September 17, 2014, 03:23:35 am »

Stay safe Ross.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4484 on: September 17, 2014, 03:36:55 am »

[Mogrod | Alpha Party]
Mogrod is standing right in front of Telcontar. (Like, face to face, a millimetre away.)
Hello~

-.-
welp, I can't post my reply until this is resolved.

speaking as someone who has being un-noticeable being a core part of my character, I think that's kinda obnoxious Gamerlord. I mean, yeah, it was wrong for madman to completely ignore that and pick me out to talk to, followed by noticing me following him without looking at me, but I'm trying to work with it here and I mentally retconned myself as trying to be loud and obvious so I could RP and let people interact with me somewhat. You deciding to god-mod yourself into having neither of us notice you, and especially since I was standing right by the door/in the doorway blocking it, isn't very polite. Your sheet says nothing of the kind, how exactly are you supposed to have done that?
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))
Pages: 1 ... 297 298 [299] 300 301 ... 332