Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 132 133 [134] 135 136 ... 332

Author Topic: Adventuring Party OOC Thread - Adventures in Hiatus  (Read 268116 times)

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Be An OOC Thread - Adventures In Delayed Updates
« Reply #1995 on: September 15, 2013, 03:38:41 am »

Hm... Time to hunt down that link to the IC then.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1997 on: September 15, 2013, 03:42:14 am »

I found it through liberal application of searching through the topics Ross created, thanks for the link though but yeah I should really bookmark this.

Just glancing over the first page makes me realize how formal Alpha's bon voyage was compared to Beta's. Damn, shit must of been bad.

EDIT: It may be just because I'm tired and half remember Beta's leaving. I'll probably read the whole thing through tomorrow.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2013, 03:45:14 am by Xanmyral »

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1998 on: September 15, 2013, 03:43:58 am »

To be fair, we didn't help the situation any.
Sig! Onol

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1999 on: September 15, 2013, 03:46:42 am »

It was like "we have selected you specifically to change the world" and a speech about them going to become legends and stuff. I think we were just "shit has gone down, we slapped together who we could, sorry this isn't typical but its really bad."

I'm probably misremembering things though, the bit that sticks out in my mind the most is 'picked whoever we could' and Thales fighting him.

What the hell is going on down at the oasis? These are adventurers, it must be bad.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2000 on: September 15, 2013, 03:49:34 am »

Drow slaver army, IIRC?
Sig! Onol

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2001 on: September 15, 2013, 03:51:47 am »

Something like that. Clay golems, cults, giant scorpions, drow.

I'm wondering what "Drow" we're talking here though. Forgotten Realm Drow, Eberron Drow, something entirely else? With the presence of scorpions, probably the latter two. Ruins, right, I remember something about ruins too... Hm. Slaver army, cult, drow, ruins. A combination for something bad alright. Mass sacrifice anyone?

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2002 on: September 15, 2013, 03:54:11 am »

Something like that. Clay golems, cults, giant scorpions, drow.

I'm wondering what "Drow" we're talking here though. Forgotten Realm Drow, Eberron Drow, something entirely else? With the presence of scorpions, probably the latter two. Ruins, right, I remember something about ruins too... Hm. Slaver army, cult, drow, ruins. A combination for something bad alright. Mass sacrifice anyone?
If you were so inclined you could hijack the sacrifices and direct them to a god of your choice.
Sig! Onol

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2003 on: September 15, 2013, 03:57:46 am »

Hm, not sure if anyone in our group is particularly evil. I know Jewel wouldn't, really doubt Rurail, Thales seems like the sort to call it barbaric and interrupt it to spite whoever was doing it, Daeth... I doubt, but don't know that much about him. Evil bards are pretty nasty, yah know? Social grace and a quick tongue can cause many an evil. I also doubt Nate.

We don't have a token evil member it seems, although that doesn't exactly mean there isn't fighting.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Be An OOC Thread - Adventures In Drinking Tea
« Reply #2004 on: September 15, 2013, 05:31:18 am »

The grand total of levels:

High Corpriest: From 12 to 28
High Shinpriest: From 10 to 14
Neun: From 3 to 15
Zoah - From 3 to 13
Sav Priest: From 7 to 13
Myrln: From 3 to 12
Morgred - From 3 to 12
Tarana - From 3 to 12
Cor Priests - From 3 to 9
Shin Priests - From 5 to 7

You've got this round and one more before the Defender casts Planar Warp and the scene shifts to "Several hours of hard-core slaughter later, after divine minions overwhelmed levels, the party woke up, disarmed and separated in a prison..."

Certainly good, but not good enough to defeat InfiniteMinionSpawn.God protocol. Also, feel free to try to kill the Shin priests at this point; they got their blessing and if they can't fight well enough to live, that's their own damn fault and not yours.
Okay, once we can act again we need to kill the Defender, whoever that is.
Like now.
Sig! Onol

GrizzlyAdamz

• Bay Watcher
  • Herp de derp
    • View Profile
    • Check this shit out
« Reply #2005 on: September 15, 2013, 05:58:57 am »

I think the defender is already defender-ized.

I'm interested to see what Tarana's 'Light elemental transformation' amounts to.

It was like "we have selected you specifically to change the world" and a speech about them going to become legends and stuff. I think we were just "shit has gone down, we slapped together who we could, sorry this isn't typical but its really bad."

I'm probably misremembering things though, the bit that sticks out in my mind the most is 'picked whoever we could' and Thales fighting him.

What the hell is going on down at the oasis? These are adventurers, it must be bad.
Yep pretty much. Would love to see the dock scene when they send someone to see what happened to alpha.

If anyone could turn out 'evil', I'd have to agree & suspect the bard, with his 'forbidden knowledge' and 'forgotten oaths'.

Btw, alpha's expecting a wolf-lady soon yes? Wonder when she'll be able to join.
Badges of honor
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Check this shit out- (it changes)
Profile->Modify Profile->Look and Layout->Current Theme: Default [Change]->Darkling (it's good for your eyes and looks better)

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2006 on: September 15, 2013, 10:04:46 am »

If anyone could turn out 'evil', I'd have to agree & suspect the bard, with his 'forbidden knowledge' and 'forgotten oaths'.
Heh. Heheheh. Eeheheheehee!
You'll probably end up finding out what that means. Eventually.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2007 on: September 15, 2013, 10:09:20 am »

Personally I'd love to have a 'smart evil' on our team, I think that would be pretty interesting to watch how that would play out. Someone who knows they're on a team of good people and acts like it. It would be interesting to see, would they attempt to sabotage the group or would they try to bend the groups action to their whim or desire? How much could they hide or get away with without the group knowing? Things like that. I get tired of 'lolhammyobviousevil' after a bit to be frank, no offense Gamer. Daeth's most likely good or neutral at best though to be honest, but he's the only one who has a chance.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2008 on: September 15, 2013, 10:15:37 am »

Let's put it this way. He is not currently evil. That may change depending on stuff, things, and secretiveness.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2009 on: September 15, 2013, 10:19:47 am »

Heh. Heheheh. Eeheheheehee!
You'll probably end up finding out what that means. Eventually.
Thales Aranis glares suspiciously.
Pages: 1 ... 132 133 [134] 135 136 ... 332