Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 112 113 [114] 115 116 ... 332

Author Topic: Adventuring Party OOC Thread - Adventures in Hiatus  (Read 268000 times)

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Be An OOC Thread - Adventures In Drinking Tea
« Reply #1695 on: August 17, 2013, 05:51:17 pm »

Remuthra, be proud as it seems your antics can even reach the other party, heheh.
The snob is all-pervasive.

GrizzlyAdamz

• Bay Watcher
  • Herp de derp
    • View Profile
    • Check this shit out
« Reply #1696 on: August 17, 2013, 06:44:59 pm »

mk, I'm off to bed, possible actions sent in to mister Ross.

Where's our 5th member?
Badges of honor
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Check this shit out- (it changes)
Profile->Modify Profile->Look and Layout->Current Theme: Default [Change]->Darkling (it's good for your eyes and looks better)

Ross Vernal

• Bay Watcher
  • Hilarity ensues.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1697 on: August 17, 2013, 07:42:34 pm »

Hey ross, may I & myral share a +1 to party level? Head canon atm, but yep.

You guys have been interacting as friends for a while, so it is safe to assume that you two would have the mind feat and a combo attack feat, yeah.

Soo, people that don't have any religion can still suffer the most negative aspects of god interaction, but not the best eh?

There's a quiet "favor" mechanic. Everyone has a favor ranking with every god. Favor is a measurement of how much each god likes a character. You can have a maximum of 1000 favor with your god any time. If a cultist's primary favor ever becomes less than zero, he loses all cult powers until his favor is restored.

Gaining favor is possible in several ways, depending on the deity. All deities grant favor in return for sacrifices at their altars, but you can only sacrifice to your chosen god(s). Killing members of other cults (or in some cases, your own) can provide favor with your own God(s), depending on the relationship between your cult and your target's cult, and the rank of your target within his cult. Killing a member (or one of his pets) of a cult your God(s) hate(s) will grant favor; the higher your target's rank in their own cult, the more favor you gain. Losing favor is possible by performing actions a God disapproves of; in general, killing your fellow cultists, or members of cults a power is friendly towards, will cause a loss of favor.  You can lose favor with Gods you have not devoted yourself to, becoming an infamous enemy and very rewarding target. Often, you will lose favor with other deities as you gain favor with your own.

I don't have numbers for you guys yet, but I guarantee you that everyone but Tarana is losing favor with Cor.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #1698 on: August 17, 2013, 07:44:56 pm »

I WONDER WHY
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Maxinum McDreich

• Bay Watcher
  • Gree-diddly-tings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1699 on: August 17, 2013, 07:47:08 pm »

One of life's great mysteries.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #1700 on: August 17, 2013, 07:48:45 pm »

Truly something we may never know.

Ross Vernal

• Bay Watcher
  • Hilarity ensues.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1701 on: August 17, 2013, 07:51:24 pm »

General favorable reactions:
Pantxike - "HAHA YOU PISSED OFF THE GODS, I LIKE YOU GUYS!"
Shin - "More violence. More death."
Mingan - B̲̫̮̝̮́e҉̷̧̫̫̯͙̯͈̼͙̤̤͍̺̝͖̺̕ͅs̡̡͈͚̪͚̼̺̮̘̣͉̣͚̞̜̟̫͘͟͞t̢̥̟̜̹̬̦̘͙͕͎͞ ̶͘͏͉͈̥̬͎̗̙̬̼̙̙̦ć͜͞͏͚̲̘̥̰̀l̢̧͈̠͖̦̟̱̺ͅu͙͇͔͉̣̟̞͜͝s̢̗̤͖̳̙̣̙͖͔̖̖̞̭̪͍͜t҉̡͜҉͖̹̺̬̺̠̜̺͖̫̘̬̹̲́e̷̠̣̫͉͙͉͙̫̭̖̭̲̼̗̝͔̬͘̕͟͡ͅŕ̡͈̝̥̯̲͇̠͢ͅf҉̛̞̮͓̞̱̻̠̺͕̘͓͉͎̣͎̤͞ͅu̶̡͙͓͚͇̱̗̺c̷̷̴͓̦̰̻̥͔̮͉̙̲̩͔͕͖̗̰̟̱k̡̛̪̱̙͓͎͇͢ ̗̭̞̭̭͕̮̘̦̜̼̟̻̩̣̠͘͜͡I̶̱̮̩̮̣͍̻͚͘͢'̡̖͎̳̭̬̬̲͝v̴̴̛͉̰̩̯͉͙́͘e͙̬̺͈͚̼̯̝̹͠ ̨̝͇̰̫͉̻̬̫̗̪̘͉̰̩̻̳͔̀́͡s̴̴̨̢̖̺̥̭͖̖̣̼̰͘ḛ̢̫͖͉͕̤͔̬͉̯͉̫͈̮̙̗͠e͏̡҉̼̙̳͈͈͚̰͎n̹͙̠͙͘͟ͅ ̴̨̨̫̞̺̳̰̞̰̼̗͍̫̙̝̹̥͔̳̯͟͠i͡҉͍͙̞̪̱̪̝͔̝͡ͅn̛̫̟͇̖̕̕͘ ̣̤̗̭̱̝͎̟̙͙͘a̶̧͕̟͚̱̠̣̯͟͞͝ͅ ̧̬͇̼̬̣̞́͟l̛̹̦̙̫̼̦͇̩̤͟ͅo̴̜͈̗͖͎͜͜n̡̧̬̯͖͓̩̟̟͎̲̼̼̞̰̝̗̣͕ͅg̵̛͙̜̯̤͍̲̯̕͠ ̱̘̱̜͖̯͍̤̥̝͘͟t҉̶̢͏̨̳͚̱̻̪̱̬̫̰̻̬̖̩̜̬̯i̡͏̰͍̥̮͍m̧̡̺̦̩̦̻̤͔̥̗͉͢͜e̵̡̛͓̦̖͔͙͙̰͔̭͉̰̪̯̠̦͍̳͘.̵̡̯̱̫͇̻̩͝

Darsh - "Exactly as I planned it."

No difference:
Chelan - "Who the fuck are you?"
Liagora - "I don't care, I'm here to GODFIGHT."
Eylana - "I like to watch."

Losing favor:
Coranthiir - "HAMMER THE INFIDELS."
Savoki - "Nothing personal; I'm Omnicidal Neutral."

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1702 on: August 17, 2013, 08:25:24 pm »

Gain with four, lose with two. Sounds like a good trade to me, heheh.

But Coranthiir is probably more weighted than one should think, due to most likely being the god in question being the one acknowledged with with any sort of criminal justice this world has.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2013, 08:49:17 pm by Xanmyral »

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #1703 on: August 17, 2013, 09:01:25 pm »

Cor seems like a bit of a prick.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1704 on: August 17, 2013, 09:02:36 pm »

Cor seems like a bit of a prick.
We're adventurers and he's the god of PALADINNESS. Of course we'll be at odds.
Except for Tarana.
Sig! Onol

Ross Vernal

• Bay Watcher
  • Hilarity ensues.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1705 on: August 17, 2013, 09:10:21 pm »

It is generally known that among a pantheon well-known for arbitrary dickishness, Coranthiir is a prick.

Amusingly enough, despite not having "law" as a domain, he is more lawful than the goddess of law. She's more Good than Lawful, but high amounts of both.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1706 on: August 17, 2013, 09:22:48 pm »

It is generally known that among a pantheon well-known for arbitrary dickishness, Coranthiir is a prick.

Amusingly enough, despite not having "law" as a domain, he is more lawful than the goddess of law. She's more Good than Lawful, but high amounts of both.
Ah, so she's the true 'paladin' god then.

EDIT: Only adventurers take what is suppose to be a simple smash-and-mind-blank mission and turn it into a farce for the gods to watch. And that is completely, and utterly awesome. Let it be known that we have no knowledge of what 'overkill' or 'collateral damage' is.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2013, 01:32:20 am by Xanmyral »

GrizzlyAdamz

• Bay Watcher
  • Herp de derp
    • View Profile
    • Check this shit out
« Reply #1707 on: August 18, 2013, 02:57:56 am »

Glad to see no one's killed anyone yet.

Ah, so she's the true 'paladin' god then.

I'm of the impression Coranthiir is the 'paladin' god, (righteousness, purity, order)(light, animals, healing), and Illeni covers more of a cleric kind of calling, (Healing, Law, Protection) (Archery, Wisdom, Plants).

Adventuring-smiters vs stay at home protectors/healers.

[Sorta Alpha Party: God Level of Reality]

So I take it the first is pantxike, followed by he who sounds like mingan but is actually darshendros, who exchanges with (obviously) coranthiir before the two of them 'leave the sphere' or rather enter the moral realm. Of the next three, my guesses are liagora as pink, savoki as blue and white/red is either shin or mingan. The cryptic one is chelan, warning them not to go beyond 'third tier'.

If the two blues are separate...no idea who's who. Plain light blue doesn't seem like a shin color.

Methinks mingan, eyilana, and chelan are three of the four still watching in the eaves. Question is whether pantxike or savoki stayed. I'm going with pantxike- doesn't seem like a brawling kind of god.

---
Darkling theme may effect my impressions.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2013, 03:03:35 am by GrizzlyAdamz »
Badges of honor
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Profile->Modify Profile->Look and Layout->Current Theme: Default [Change]->Darkling (it's good for your eyes and looks better)

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1708 on: August 18, 2013, 03:05:54 am »

What were they saying? No me gusta hard to read text.
Sig! Onol

GrizzlyAdamz

• Bay Watcher
  • Herp de derp
    • View Profile
    • Check this shit out
« Reply #1709 on: August 18, 2013, 03:09:56 am »

God help you should Rurail ever become parched.

Try highlighting the text.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Badges of honor
Pages: 1 ... 112 113 [114] 115 116 ... 332