Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 332

Author Topic: Adventuring Party OOC Thread - Adventures in Hiatus  (Read 268421 times)

Ross Vernal

• Bay Watcher
  • Hilarity ensues.
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Be An OOC Thread
« Reply #360 on: June 08, 2013, 03:07:42 am »

Well, I don't normally foreshadow, but remember that enigmatic smirk I gave?

:D

bed

Chink

• Bay Watcher
  • !
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: June 08, 2013, 03:08:45 am »

Shit, you're starting them in Garrison.
It all depends on whether we completely demolish the town as a side effect, then.
All we've got to do is let Morgrod and Zoah duke it out, then. Oh. Then we possibly don't have to worry about them immediately. Good.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: June 08, 2013, 03:09:45 am »

I do know that this untying thing is going to result in bad stuff happening, but I realy don't want to aggravate the party members any more.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

GrizzlyAdamz

• Bay Watcher
  • Herp de derp
    • View Profile
    • Check this shit out
« Reply #363 on: June 08, 2013, 03:24:09 am »

Darn, silence = sin eh? What are the common instruments around? (I might wind up being a bard after all)
Ps, thank ye kindly.
Badges of honor
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Check this shit out- (it changes)
Profile->Modify Profile->Look and Layout->Current Theme: Default [Change]->Darkling (it's good for your eyes and looks better)

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: June 08, 2013, 03:28:00 am »

I still find it frankly amazing that we managed to make an entire bandit party - what was left of it, anyway - surrendur in 30 seconds after combat started.
Sig! Onol

Ross Vernal

• Bay Watcher
  • Hilarity ensues.
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: June 08, 2013, 03:31:53 am »

Really last post for the night, I swear, not blatantly lying this time.

It doesn't mean "always be noisy" nor does it mean "never shut the hell up", it means "Appreciate the rhythms in life. Sing along. Be musical. Talk to people. Fill your soul with music" or something along those lines.

He doesn't much like the STOIC BADASS type.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: June 08, 2013, 03:33:09 am »

The Governator wouldn't do well in his care.
Sig! Onol

GrizzlyAdamz

• Bay Watcher
  • Herp de derp
    • View Profile
    • Check this shit out
« Reply #367 on: June 08, 2013, 03:58:30 am »

Well, as we've seen, a lot can happen in 30 seconds. Especially when you guys go full tilt, blow 2 dailies and exhaust a few mana pools.

Heh, having 'stoic' as a major trait and silence as a general sin still make me nervous- no matter what my character's like on the inside, if I can't show it, might as well not exist. Figure I might drop that mining bit anyway, in preference of a character that makes more sense. Then again, might end up being fluff that only gets obligatory lip service at campfires...still working on it. Which gives me an idea.

Hey Myral, lemme know if you feel strongly about it: went with sword & board. Could easily go with a halberd if you're wanting to go full tank, (figured our summoner & gunmage would be able to take out ranged threats- like if we encountered any soulsteel-equipped baddies).
« Last Edit: June 08, 2013, 04:18:51 am by GrizzlyAdamz »
Badges of honor
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Check this shit out- (it changes)
Profile->Modify Profile->Look and Layout->Current Theme: Default [Change]->Darkling (it's good for your eyes and looks better)

Xero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: June 08, 2013, 05:45:11 am »

Sorry for not posting much these past few days, Ross, I've been on base the majority of the time and the work there is exhausting. I get home and I'm just too tired to do anything.

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: June 08, 2013, 05:45:50 am »

Well can you post now? Can't really do anything if you don't...

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #370 on: June 08, 2013, 05:50:46 am »

Beta Party: Expect the beginning to happen sometime in the next week. You have some time to tinker with things before I launch; the events that spur your launch really depends on what the Alpha Party does. If what I expect to happen happens, it'll be amusing as hell.

Yes. I'll probably be tacking on an inventory to Jewel's sheet sometime later today, or tomorrow.

@Grizzly: Its fine with me either way man. If we're going full-adventurer party, it would be helpful to have the ability for all of us to attack at range in some form, so whatever you pack I suggest a ranged weapon in there for those "just in case" instances. Trying to think of a ranged bludgeoning weapon, sling and lead shots is all I got, and even then I'm not sure if they qualify as "bludgeoning." They're so underused as weapons, though deadly.

Funny enough, Jewel is actually one of the better equipped to fight soulsteel-ed up guys due to his virtue, unless the weapon is say, a hammer or something in which case its the same as everyone else. Chances of us going up against something that specific, soulsteel that is, isn't something I predict unless we seek it out however.

Xero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #371 on: June 08, 2013, 06:05:44 am »

Well can you post now? Can't really do anything if you don't...

Done. Again, sorry.

IpunchFaces

• Bay Watcher
  • "Incessant cackling surrounds you"
    • View Profile
« Reply #372 on: June 08, 2013, 06:33:23 am »

...If we're going full-adventurer party, it would be helpful to have the ability for all of us to attack at range in some form...

Well, about that...

I guess I'll be spending most of the time hiding behind things (or other people) during archer volleys. Or maybe I could throw rocks at them. Better than nothing, I suppose.

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #373 on: June 08, 2013, 06:35:05 am »

There's a long list that I haven't totally fleshed out, but I can say it includes: mithril, dragonhide, orichalcum, adamant, meteor iron, cold iron, blacksteel, whitesteel, black titanium, hell iron, white silver, black silver... let's just say there's a very long list, a lot of which are alloys or involve special preparation.

Also included on this list are the "Essence of" and "True-" varieties of everyday materials like steel, bronze, etc; they're both a step up.
You can make swords out of dragon leather?

Maxinum McDreich

• Bay Watcher
  • Gree-diddly-tings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #374 on: June 08, 2013, 08:11:17 am »

Holy... CRAP Alpha groups is bloodthirsty XD.
In the majority anyway. You could almost split the two parties to have one that had the least working moral compass and love of war to the ones who actually considered such trivialities. :P

Also, wow did you guys go on a posting spree.
Ross, nice job on the roleplay for the mage. I like her, she has character. :)
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 332