Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 57 58 [59] 60 61 ... 332

Author Topic: Adventuring Party OOC Thread - Adventures in Hiatus  (Read 268253 times)

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Be An OOC Thread: Adventures in Adventuring
« Reply #870 on: June 23, 2013, 01:27:20 am »

When do we get to play again?

GrizzlyAdamz

• Bay Watcher
  • Herp de derp
    • View Profile
    • Check this shit out
« Reply #871 on: June 23, 2013, 01:43:50 am »

I'd assume whenever you want, and that'll mark the start of appending our party/char/setting/(something) to our posts.

Er, once we get there I suppose? I need to keep track of the time spent between waterings.

Is there a master-info post somewhere or does it need to be assembled? (I'm reading a couple things atm, can't be sure if this was brought up here).
Badges of honor
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Check this shit out- (it changes)
Profile->Modify Profile->Look and Layout->Current Theme: Default [Change]->Darkling (it's good for your eyes and looks better)

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #872 on: June 23, 2013, 01:47:08 am »

I'm waiting for Ross to give us a post with the results of our actions on it.

GrizzlyAdamz

• Bay Watcher
  • Herp de derp
    • View Profile
    • Check this shit out
« Reply #873 on: June 23, 2013, 02:17:57 am »

Ah ok. Tacking onto that: bio request for Eyilana. Oh, and throw an official Coranthiir one in there as well. :3
Badges of honor
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Profile->Modify Profile->Look and Layout->Current Theme: Default [Change]->Darkling (it's good for your eyes and looks better)

Ross Vernal

• Bay Watcher
  • Hilarity ensues.
    • View Profile
« Reply #874 on: June 23, 2013, 04:20:08 am »

Rules Masterpost

Wait for tomorrow.

Coranthiir: Coranthiir is the god of law and good, making him one of the most widely worshiped deities. Various people worship this god, including monks, paladins, and warrior-healer clerics in particular. Houses of laws and courts are often temples of this god, and offerings are made to him before a case may begin. Law enforcement agencies also claim to work in the name of Coranthiir. He is often referred to as the Balanced Sword, or the Eternal Star.

He is on consistent friendly terms with Malu, Arnum, Radan, Camille, and Illeni. Darshendros is his greatest nemesis, and the other gods that are considered opposition (in no particular order) are Ingram, Mingan, Tokee, Sanoci, Aphiliam, and Bree. The cults and worshipers of Darshendros and the warriors of Coranthiir often battle in broad daylight, so strong is their opposition. It is rumored that the two gods have even openly clashed themselves, often ending in a draw because of Coranthiir's martial prowess, and Darshendros's magical arsenal eventually bringing the two to a standstill. The other gods he opposes are on a much lesser degree, often because they may not see eye to eye on a single issue, or their temperments are simply too different for them to be anything other than opposed. Coranthiir is largely neutral towards Shin, Chelan, Yupoli, Liagora, and Sa'ada.

Coranthiir and Shin may sometimes ally at times, as they are both opposed to necromancy, and they're both against Sanoci, who is considered a violent, wild God in comparison to Shin's cold, neutral stance on his control over death. The Eternal Star is on good terms with Chelan, as the God of Neutrality takes no sides, and rarely bothers with Yupoli. He may oppose Liagora and Sa'ada at times, because of their largely chaotic mannerisms.

Coranthiir (Righteousness, Purity, Order) (Light, Animals, Healing)
Virtues:
Chastity
Honesty
Charity
Humility
Hard Work
Lawfulness
Loyalty

Sins:
Pride
Necromancy
Slaughter
Rape
Selfishness
Disloyalty
Blasphemy

Ranks:

Believer
Handler
Tamer
Rider
Ordos
Athos
Seeker of the Light
Child of the Light
Speaker of the Light (Lay Priest)
Bringer of the Light
Beacon of Light
Shining Light
Light of the Stars
Eternal Light
Purifiying Light
Justifiying Light
Blade of Righteousness
Defender of the Faith

If it seems off, I'm tired and grumpy from being inches away from GalCiv2 victory when shenanigans occurred.

GrizzlyAdamz

• Bay Watcher
  • Herp de derp
    • View Profile
    • Check this shit out
« Reply #875 on: June 23, 2013, 02:46:27 pm »

Thank you for the bio. If you're interested, I can see about collecting things like god bios & other info as well- things that aren't necessarily rules but are  canon.
Badges of honor

Maxinum McDreich

• Bay Watcher
  • Gree-diddly-tings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #876 on: June 23, 2013, 02:48:01 pm »

ah, gal civ 2^^ Amazing game. I honestly wished it had multiplayer!

GrizzlyAdamz

• Bay Watcher
  • Herp de derp
    • View Profile
    • Check this shit out
« Reply #877 on: June 23, 2013, 03:05:47 pm »

Things in (parenthesis) occurred prior to current actions- in the most recent one, I'm using them to indicate what we chatted about.
Badges of honor

Ross Vernal

• Bay Watcher
  • Hilarity ensues.
    • View Profile
« Reply #878 on: June 23, 2013, 03:09:23 pm »

I'd be much obliged if you could do so, Grizzly.

Yeah, we dominate 72% of the galaxy. Our tech is WAY ahead of the surviving two civilizations; the one with weak culture but strong space navy got fed up with our shit and declared war.

Most of their fleets are 8-ship groups with 400-500 Laser damage, so we'll just slap together a few Massive ships with one laser, an engine, fleet warp bubble, defense module, and literally ALL the rest of the space will be shields, armor, and point defense. Oh, and pair them with our Lucky Rangers and Dreadnaughts.

Pretty much, no matter what, we win. With an economy at 100% and taxes as high as they can go, we make 3000 BC a week, with a 25000 BC reserve, and the Neutral Ship Purchase Discount. Even though we're currently number 3, a few turns of 70% Military, 15% Social, and 15% Research will change that very quickly.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #879 on: June 23, 2013, 04:01:23 pm »

AAAAH GALCIV 2
I made the mistake of going on an Immense galaxy a year ago.
IM STILL PLAYING
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Maxinum McDreich

• Bay Watcher
  • Gree-diddly-tings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #880 on: June 23, 2013, 04:01:44 pm »

xD ouch, yeah, that happens.

Ross Vernal

• Bay Watcher
  • Hilarity ensues.
    • View Profile
« Reply #881 on: June 23, 2013, 04:08:49 pm »

7 civs, all the minor civs, Medium or Large, max planets, max planet quality, frequent anomalies, scattered stars, slow tech, Challenging or higher.

That's how I play, at least.

EDIT: IPunchFaces has been PM'ed. 48 hour clock is in place until I start advertising for a spare. No, you cannot be in A party and B party at the same time.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2013, 04:12:36 pm by Ross Vernal »

GrizzlyAdamz

• Bay Watcher
  • Herp de derp
    • View Profile
    • Check this shit out
« Reply #882 on: June 23, 2013, 04:16:21 pm »

pst, bio for Eyilana pls? Info collection is underway.
Badges of honor

Ross Vernal

• Bay Watcher
  • Hilarity ensues.
    • View Profile
« Reply #883 on: June 23, 2013, 04:18:51 pm »

I don't really have all that much on her, I never did her sin/virtue list and need to think it up.

Ross Vernal

• Bay Watcher
  • Hilarity ensues.
    • View Profile
« Reply #884 on: June 23, 2013, 05:08:22 pm »

You know what? I'm gonna turn over the sins/virtues for Eyilana over to the thread. I trust y'all to be creative, given how much output you've given so far.

EDIT: From now on, it is almost mandatory to include Alpha Party or Beta Party at the start of each post. There's going to be a grace period in which I let it slide, but by next Sunday, if I don't see it, I am ignoring your post. This notice is going up in the IC thread as well.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2013, 05:15:45 pm by Ross Vernal »
Pages: 1 ... 57 58 [59] 60 61 ... 332