Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 310 311 [312] 313 314 ... 332

Author Topic: Adventuring Party OOC Thread - Adventures in Hiatus  (Read 268284 times)

Ross Vernal

• Bay Watcher
  • Hilarity ensues.
    • View Profile
Re: Adventuring Party OOC Thread - Adventures in Updates
« Reply #4665 on: October 23, 2014, 06:08:05 pm »

Tier 1 or 2, so you're working on a 1 HP per MP to 1.3 or so.

Not bad. You could use a weak autohit spell or go for the high damage aimed shot.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Be An OOC Thread - Adventures in Trying To Make Quality Updates
« Reply #4666 on: October 23, 2014, 07:12:42 pm »

Does this mean "Requesting action scene for Alpha" ?
((It means "Requesting information on airship repair progress and notification of any activity in the area". If airship repairs are completed, then a "get ready to leave" message would be useful.))
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4667 on: October 23, 2014, 07:15:18 pm »

((It means "Requesting information on airship repair progress and notification of any activity in the area". If airship repairs are completed, then a "get ready to leave" message would be useful.))
Black lives matter.

GrizzlyAdamz

• Bay Watcher
  • Herp de derp
    • View Profile
    • Check this shit out
« Reply #4668 on: October 23, 2014, 07:53:33 pm »

@myral
I'd've guessed something like firebreath or stomping the ground to make spikes, (though that'd be physical dmg). Woohoo un-announced magic lets ya pick it later!
The t1/2 auto-hit Ross mentioned sounds great too, (I bet the plasma-shotgun probably falls into this), since the critter's low on hp.
Badges of honor
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Check this shit out- (it changes)
Profile->Modify Profile->Look and Layout->Current Theme: Default [Change]->Darkling (it's good for your eyes and looks better)

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Be An OOC Thread - Adventures in Trying To Make Quality Updates
« Reply #4669 on: October 23, 2014, 08:04:40 pm »

Player hat: kill the weak first, then HAMMER the healthy one with the biggest magic you can do at a moment's notice.

Read: Stabs, then CACOPHANY
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Madman198237

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4670 on: October 23, 2014, 08:31:12 pm »

Alright, who requested we get hit with sky pirates??? I don't like pirates.

Anybody got a rocket launcher?

Greek-fire nozzles on the front of the ship?

I'd settle for a catapult loaded with bones, a foul smell, and a long-distance reanimating spell. (Hint, hint, Morgrod!)
We shall make the highest quality of quality quantities of soldiers with quantities of quality.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4671 on: October 23, 2014, 08:34:18 pm »

Or a darkly-cloaked orange figure.
Black lives matter.

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #4672 on: October 23, 2014, 10:24:05 pm »

Don't worry Madman198237, it's gonna be fine, just chill! Take solace in the fact that at the very least, I will survive.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4673 on: October 24, 2014, 07:10:35 am »

To reanimate us! Yaaaaay!
Black lives matter.

Madman198237

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4674 on: October 24, 2014, 02:40:43 pm »

Have we even DISCOVERED the sentient bowtie down the -I mean that fox-kin guy down the hall?

But no, I don't WANT to be reanimated. I do not want to NEED to be reanimated.
I will not "take solace" in the fact that we will die but you will not. I do not want solace from that fact. I would prefer to live.
Thank you very much, but I think I'll just fight them instead. Oh, and I did not mean to imply that we would load a catapult with Morgrod, just that we would have him utilize his magic to build and fire a catapult, loaded with bones and assorted other nasty-smelling bits of corpses. They land on the enemy's decks, and Morgrod reanimates them. INSTANT confusion.

Ah, catapulting... Time-honored galley-fighting tradition. Anybody got some soap? Snakes and/or other poisonous reptiles and amphibians? Or, even better, like I said before, Greek fire. Which may or may not have even been Greek. But, anyway, it flies through the air (Or, IRL, just above the water, igniting as soon as it hits ANY water-including water vapor-before catching an enemy's ship on fire. Awesome, right?) and kills stuff.
We shall make the highest quality of quality quantities of soldiers with quantities of quality.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4675 on: October 24, 2014, 05:35:51 pm »

Only Morgred has, actually, and he didn't even react to him.
Black lives matter.

Ross Vernal

• Bay Watcher
  • Hilarity ensues.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4676 on: October 24, 2014, 06:50:40 pm »

Oh, yeah, I'll do the takeoff post today or tomorrow, depending on how much iI have to do before Gold Rush.

In local news, a gunman killed two cops, wounded another, and shot another civvie in the head. It is unknown if this is connected to the shooting at a cop by a suspect in a truck with no plates and a suspicious tarp in the back.

This put several schools on lock down, as well as the mall where friends of my Lover Girl work.

www.sacbee.com/news/local/crime/article3348287.html
« Last Edit: October 24, 2014, 06:56:18 pm by Ross Vernal »

Madman198237

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4677 on: October 24, 2014, 07:51:43 pm »

Right, he was doing that whole flashback/memory sort of thing, wasn't he?
Quick! Run around that corner spontaneously! There couldn't POSSIBLY be anything hiding there, could there?
So, somebody clearly must discover you, and then kill you greet you with kind words and gifts of gold a mistrusting expression.

Ross Vernal

• Bay Watcher
  • Hilarity ensues.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4678 on: October 25, 2014, 01:02:59 am »

Rolls indicate "yup, it flies, and curiously enough, fits an undefined amount of friendly NPC'S, who provide background scenery in your mental image. You know, ghouls in the hold, bandits turned soldiers, Morgrod's apprentices, so on.

Again, the encounter is optional. It's going to come up after the "you load and launch" thing. It'll be ran  at the same time Beta is attacking an army.

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #4679 on: October 25, 2014, 02:51:36 am »

Excellent!
Pages: 1 ... 310 311 [312] 313 314 ... 332