Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 306 307 [308] 309 310 ... 332

Author Topic: Adventuring Party OOC Thread - Adventures in Hiatus  (Read 268460 times)

Ross Vernal

• Bay Watcher
  • Hilarity ensues.
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Be An OOC Thread - The DM's Birthday Is Soon
« Reply #4605 on: October 12, 2014, 09:57:38 am »

It's my  birthday, so you get a hint.

Why, exactly, do noncorporeal beings remain underground, not stealing the armor and weapons before going on a rampage?

There must be something preventing them. So, Thales is going to get mobbed because he's between the Servitors and the exit.

Madman198237

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4606 on: October 12, 2014, 10:35:24 am »

Oh shoot, I forgot!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ROSS!
(Happy birthday song-post-series anyone?)
We shall make the highest quality of quality quantities of soldiers with quantities of quality.

GrizzlyAdamz

• Bay Watcher
  • Herp de derp
    • View Profile
    • Check this shit out
« Reply #4607 on: October 12, 2014, 10:59:23 am »

Hm, I'da figured it's because they're mindless servitors, but apparently not.
Badges of honor
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Check this shit out- (it changes)
Profile->Modify Profile->Look and Layout->Current Theme: Default [Change]->Darkling (it's good for your eyes and looks better)

Ross Vernal

• Bay Watcher
  • Hilarity ensues.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4608 on: October 12, 2014, 12:35:04 pm »

Sentient definitely, sapience questionable.

Think like a cattle dog with no set form, possessiond, and the ability to use tools, and you'll have the idea.

There is definitely a reason I keep pointing them out for Morgrod to use. I'm eagerly awaiting the results of "What happens when you use necromancy to combine a ghoul with a (insert undead thing here)", aside from (probable) hentai-level fluid splatter.

Madman198237

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4609 on: October 12, 2014, 01:19:10 pm »

I just had the thought: All we need is a spell that removes the sentience of a creature-they will become an unfeeling, unconscious rock.
(If not just dead instantly)
Perfect for removing excess combatants or mages. >:)
We shall make the highest quality of quality quantities of soldiers with quantities of quality.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4610 on: October 12, 2014, 01:25:01 pm »

just waiting for the next turn...
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Madman198237

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4611 on: October 12, 2014, 01:41:56 pm »

I know, right. Nothing's happened. Not even anything from Beta.

Ross Vernal

• Bay Watcher
  • Hilarity ensues.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4612 on: October 13, 2014, 11:03:21 pm »

Writing has happened. Most of it wasted, because I realized halfway through that it was stupid. It was within the profile, but just... too little, too late. It wouldn't fit expected behavior.

Sorry, I'll have it soon.  D:

GrizzlyAdamz

• Bay Watcher
  • Herp de derp
    • View Profile
    • Check this shit out
Re: Ye Be An OOC Thread - Adventures in Trying To Make Quality Updates
« Reply #4613 on: October 13, 2014, 11:51:37 pm »

Better luck sir!
Badges of honor
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Check this shit out- (it changes)
Profile->Modify Profile->Look and Layout->Current Theme: Default [Change]->Darkling (it's good for your eyes and looks better)

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #4614 on: October 14, 2014, 08:02:57 am »

Ah, the perils of quality writing.

Ross Vernal

• Bay Watcher
  • Hilarity ensues.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4615 on: October 14, 2014, 12:41:38 pm »

Yeah, it's definitely too late for them to combine into a bigger Servitor. If there were more, then I'd be able to get away with it without ringing the Dumb Bell.

So: No going through the vault to attack the sole unsupported member, because reasons; no Voltron style fusions.

There's not quite enough for me to run them like a wolf pack, either, so it looks like they're just going to find whoever built the most aggro and swarm 'em. So basically, Rurail or Thales are going to get swamped after they debuff, while one tries to get past and solo Daeth.

Today or tomorrow. Sorry about the delay.

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #4616 on: October 14, 2014, 01:04:01 pm »

Well, guess next turn is Shield Wall time.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #4617 on: October 14, 2014, 07:51:57 pm »

Yeah, it's definitely too late for them to combine into a bigger Servitor. If there were more, then I'd be able to get away with it without ringing the Dumb Bell.

So: No going through the vault to attack the sole unsupported member, because reasons; no Voltron style fusions.

There's not quite enough for me to run them like a wolf pack, either, so it looks like they're just going to find whoever built the most aggro and swarm 'em. So basically, Rurail or Thales are going to get swamped after they debuff, while one tries to get past and solo Daeth.

Today or tomorrow. Sorry about the delay.

they're just going to find whoever built the most aggro and swarm 'em. So basically, Rurail or Thales are going to get swamped after they debuff, while one tries to get past and solo Daeth.
solo Daeth.

Fuck me.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Madman198237

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4618 on: October 14, 2014, 08:00:00 pm »

Don't worry, it's just one! Stab him with your-oh wait, they just became invulnerable to that form of damage. Just kill him with mag-oh wait, it takes too long to do that. Just hit him with-oh crap, he's also immune to that form of damage. Maybe you should throw a quick, musical enchantment of squealiness on your instrument, then hit him/her/it over the head! The resultant high-pitched, MAGICAL noise ought to render the servitor unable to do damage, due to a painful ringing noise in the ear. THEN you cast some fancy magic. Preferably quickly.
Preferably before it recovers.
And tries to kill you.
Again.

Yeah, good luck with that!
« Last Edit: October 14, 2014, 08:26:53 pm by Madman198237 »

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #4619 on: October 14, 2014, 09:15:41 pm »

I suggest bardic mind tricks.
Pages: 1 ... 306 307 [308] 309 310 ... 332