Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 271 272 [273] 274 275 ... 332

Author Topic: Adventuring Party OOC Thread - Adventures in Hiatus  (Read 268761 times)

GrizzlyAdamz

• Bay Watcher
  • Herp de derp
    • View Profile
    • Check this shit out
Re: Ye Be An OOC Thread - Adventures in Beating the Deadline
« Reply #4080 on: August 30, 2014, 05:23:52 pm »

Alpha party is where the slots are, (unless smurf disappears, which I doubt). Mm, alpha just had a little god-battle that kinda partly destroyed the city they're in, & they're in the process of gearing up for some kinda large-scale battle or something like that. The airship that transported BETA to their destination is crashing into ALPHA's city.
XANTALOS, GAMERLORD, GET IN HERE, EXPLAIN.
Here's the party lists:
Neun
Myrin
Zoah
Morgrod
Tarana

Here's all the character sheets for the alpha party. I'll get the beta ones for you later.
I'll put the Beta Party Sheets here.
Jewel
Nathan
Rurail
Castle
Thales
Oh derp, outdated.

Here's the new characters:
Arana
Daethwin

For your perusal smurfington.

Also: Sylvari
The only definitive party members are Myrln, the psychopathic manic fae & Mordred, the sociopathic lich.
Bowtie might be making a critter as well.

I think they're still at lvl 4, and feel free to come up with a different joining-up-story. Ross and us'll tell you if ya dun goofed, (not likely). Keep in mind, Journeyman Adventurers are relatively high tier casters & fighters.

Everyone's gotta have some kinda magical potential. (or anti-magic potential to compensate for the lack thereof)
3 kinds:
Mind powers (psychic stuff)
Body powers (chi-like stuff)
Magic powers (magic-y stuff)

You can only operate within one domain, and they're all generally equivalent. Inquire further for more info.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2014, 05:29:22 pm by GrizzlyAdamz »
Badges of honor
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Check this shit out- (it changes)
Profile->Modify Profile->Look and Layout->Current Theme: Default [Change]->Darkling (it's good for your eyes and looks better)

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4081 on: August 30, 2014, 05:29:09 pm »

smurf returns from RotMG void
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #4082 on: August 30, 2014, 05:29:59 pm »

Pretty much. We were gonna sabotage a ritual or something, but then everyone started calling upon godly assistance, the gods started fighting each other, and the whole city was flooded. I've no idea what's happening now.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4083 on: August 30, 2014, 05:30:58 pm »

Sooo can we loot the city while the gods duke it out?
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4084 on: August 30, 2014, 05:33:03 pm »

They're done already.
And you're in Beta party, this is Alpha's loot.
Sig! Onol

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4085 on: August 30, 2014, 05:53:50 pm »

Damn.

Wait, so I am part of Beta, right?
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

GrizzlyAdamz

• Bay Watcher
  • Herp de derp
    • View Profile
    • Check this shit out
« Reply #4086 on: August 30, 2014, 06:19:59 pm »

..yes. Yes you are.
(death stare)
Badges of honor
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Profile->Modify Profile->Look and Layout->Current Theme: Default [Change]->Darkling (it's good for your eyes and looks better)

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4087 on: August 30, 2014, 07:53:50 pm »

Spoiler: Lelia (click to show/hide)
-still working on it, but mostly am filling in backstory.-
Good enough for now, backstory is mostly written but I'm hanging on to it for now so I can change it if I get any good ideas. also if that other bard seems interested in referencing each other then I might want to modify it.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2014, 03:06:12 am by Lenglon »
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #4088 on: August 30, 2014, 07:57:02 pm »

A third bard, then :P?

GrizzlyAdamz

• Bay Watcher
  • Herp de derp
    • View Profile
    • Check this shit out
« Reply #4089 on: August 30, 2014, 08:07:46 pm »

Hm, perhaps you could fit out some kinda backstory with our bard, daethwin. He's got some kinda chaos-y eldritch horror amnesiac past none of us know about yet.
Heh, though getting the amnesiac to recognize the un-noticeable might be difficult.

So yer hobbies are all novice level? To boost one you'd have to do away with another (I think).

There were already two?
Badges of honor

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4090 on: August 30, 2014, 11:26:55 pm »

there's another bard? uh...
i might need to switch characters then, though I'd been planning on introducing B12 to Lelia soonish. Um...
Nino the fire-mage? Carrie the undead hunter? Indaria the knife-fighter? Ayralin the ranger? Amelia the spear-fighter? Heldon the sniper? Anne the cavalier? Maryne the necro-barbarian? Myriah the illusionist? Marcus the titan? Unen the evoker? Lirian, Ahrian, Irene, Lyra, Valyrie, and Erin are all active right now so I don't want to use them... maybe Ellis? yeah... probably Ellis...
Do we have more than enough bards at this point? I have other characters I can bring, it just always takes a while to adapt a character to a new stats system/world lore.

((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #4091 on: August 30, 2014, 11:29:30 pm »

there's another bard? uh...
i might need to switch characters then, though I'd been planning on introducing B12 to Lelia soonish. Um...
Nino the fire-mage? Carrie the undead hunter? Indaria the knife-fighter? Ayralin the ranger? Amelia the spear-fighter? Heldon the sniper? Anne the cavalier? Maryne the necro-barbarian? Myriah the illusionist? Marcus the titan? Unen the evoker? Lirian, Ahrian, Irene, Lyra, Valyrie, and Erin are all active right now so I don't want to use them... maybe Ellis? yeah... probably Ellis...
Do we have more than enough bards at this point? I have other characters I can bring, it just always takes a while to adapt a character to a new stats system/world lore.
1. There are never enough bards.
2. Yes, in fact. Xanta Clause is playing a pretty fairy bard, and Rolepgeek is playing a psychologically-tortured heretic with a harp.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #4092 on: August 31, 2014, 12:19:26 am »

See, this is why I love being the rock man. Nobody picks the rock man. Its a nice niche.

GrizzlyAdamz

• Bay Watcher
  • Herp de derp
    • View Profile
    • Check this shit out
« Reply #4093 on: August 31, 2014, 01:51:44 am »

Throw fish man in that category too.

Er, I think the fae is just a general magic guy. Lookin at his sheet, illusions & pranks were his schtick before. Now? Probably the same, but...deadlier.

Bard could be fine, even genuinely interesting if you PM roleplaygeek and get some inter-character backstory going. I'd say your styles look sufficiently different to be distinguishable.
(plus Alpha needs some kinda leader dudette if you're up to it- the last one got drain bamage & is now psychotically unstable. A bard leader would make our parties twinsies!)

I think you meant 'psychologically-torturous heretic'.
Badges of honor

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4094 on: August 31, 2014, 01:52:41 am »

Pretty much. I'm still debating on whether I have an innate ability that gives me stupid level illusions or one that just cancels magic.
Sig! Onol
Pages: 1 ... 271 272 [273] 274 275 ... 332