Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 247 248 [249] 250 251 ... 332

Author Topic: Adventuring Party OOC Thread - Adventures in Hiatus  (Read 268272 times)

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile

It's called salvation, heathen scum!

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile

"The only salvationing that's gonna be done around here is by me, thank you very much."

*wink*

EDIT: I figure Arnum has to eventually tell Thales to calm the fuck down and get laid.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile

EDIT: I figure Arnum has to eventually tell Thales to calm the fuck down and get laid.
That sounds like something a herectical facsimile of Arnum would do.

Ross Vernal

• Bay Watcher
  • Hilarity ensues.
    • View Profile

Why would he?

Off topic: I am probably going to commission my favorite cousin to do busts of your characters. It will be without color because I'm not going to spend THAT much, but if any of you would consider chipping in,  I can specify color. I'm gonna say a minimum of 10, 5 up front.  You have until next Friday to decide.

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile

How do we chip in?

Ross Vernal

• Bay Watcher
  • Hilarity ensues.
    • View Profile

I'll say PayPal offhand, but if you want to do something else I'm open. Maybe buy her something off the wishlist?

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile

Depending on the wishlist I might do that, depending on the amount of free cash I've got.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

If I could, I would, Ross, as you are like a webcomic in that you are one of the few things I would gladly donate money to.

Unfortunately, I'm broke because I'm lazy and didn't get a job this summer. Though I doubt I'd have energy for anything if I had gotten one, with the yardwork I've been doing...
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Ross Vernal

• Bay Watcher
  • Hilarity ensues.
    • View Profile

I know that feeling so well.

Honestly, if I had any art skills aside from writin,   photography, food, and sex, I would make this a webcomic.

Ross Vernal

• Bay Watcher
  • Hilarity ensues.
    • View Profile

Additional note, direct from the artist :

"Make sure the descriptions are detailed. I've had problems in the past with people not giving me good descriptions and blaming me for getting their character wrong."

Granted, I assume none of you are audacious enough to bitch about free art...

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile

Additional note, direct from the artist :

"Make sure the descriptions are detailed. I've had problems in the past with people not giving me good descriptions and blaming me for getting their character wrong."

Granted, I assume none of you are audacious enough to bitch about free art...
Honestly, I like to leave my characters open to interpretation.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Well, let's see if I can be more detailed.

Making characters in exquisite detail is kinda my thing. Did you say a bust? Not just pitchurs?

Hmmm...well, if that's the case, it's not color that matters anyway, so let's see what I can do for facial features and whatnot...

Eh, just ask him to be sure Daethwin is androgynous, good-looking(by which I personally mean cute), and simultaneously smarmtastic(a witty combination of 'smarmy', 'sarcastic' and 'fantastic') and adventurous. :P
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Ross Vernal

• Bay Watcher
  • Hilarity ensues.
    • View Profile

Not just face, upper body. She said bust and given that she's the artist, I will take her word for it.

Snarky cute androgyne.  I'm probably going to quote almost exact words from your profiles.

GrizzlyAdamz

• Bay Watcher
  • Herp de derp
    • View Profile
    • Check this shit out

Hoho, I'll try to do a better description, (with tweaks hehe), see if she comes up with something similiar.
I'll throw in 5$ just to help out. (No color)
Send a link!
Badges of honor
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Check this shit out- (it changes)
Profile->Modify Profile->Look and Layout->Current Theme: Default [Change]->Darkling (it's good for your eyes and looks better)

Ross Vernal

• Bay Watcher
  • Hilarity ensues.
    • View Profile

I will get it this weekend.

*checks the plot list*

So. Boss fight,  and then after that, the reaction scene. If I recall correctly,  it'll take a day and a half to reach the human settlement,  so that means that Captain Greg is scheduled for his desperate crash landing in the former mining town and current God-smashed improvised army where Alpha happens to be.

I see no reason why I can't do Alpha and Beta during the post battle, given that unity is coming soon. That'll be fun...

There's only like five or six more scenes in Act One. Wow.  :D
Pages: 1 ... 247 248 [249] 250 251 ... 332