Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 231 232 [233] 234 235 ... 332

Author Topic: Adventuring Party OOC Thread - Adventures in Hiatus  (Read 268588 times)

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile

Was going for plague there.

GrizzlyAdamz

• Bay Watcher
  • Herp de derp
    • View Profile
    • Check this shit out

Throw me on the 'use my character!' bandwagon.
Just one torch is left to be turned, otherwise perception checks are the only actions left. Whenever we feel like it, someone tack on a 'turn the torch if no one finds the inset-key' action.
Badges of honor
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Check this shit out- (it changes)
Profile->Modify Profile->Look and Layout->Current Theme: Default [Change]->Darkling (it's good for your eyes and looks better)

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile

I think we might have to turn them all at once.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile

I think the idea is that me and Thales were turning the whole lot of them at once, because they were sort-of a fully attached ring around the room that spun, that all the torches were attached to.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile

Wow, they were, and nobody ever stopped to think the wheel-shaped object might be a wheel?

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile

The manhole?

DOES IT SPIN?

FUNSPINNYSPINFUNTIMESJAH!
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

GrizzlyAdamz

• Bay Watcher
  • Herp de derp
    • View Profile
    • Check this shit out

Wat? Multi-torch wheel going around a pentagonal room?
Quotes?
« Last Edit: May 29, 2014, 06:19:39 pm by GrizzlyAdamz »
Badges of honor
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Check this shit out- (it changes)
Profile->Modify Profile->Look and Layout->Current Theme: Default [Change]->Darkling (it's good for your eyes and looks better)

Ross Vernal

• Bay Watcher
  • Hilarity ensues.
    • View Profile

To be clear, think "individually twisting torches at their holder."

It'll open when the last is turned, assuming the Strength check fails.

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile

Strength Check?

OI, JEWEL, GET OVER HERE!

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile

Heres a fast 'rogue/killer/alchemist' type I came up with. Do with it as you will, though I might play him later if Morgrod 'dies' or becomes otherwise unplayable.

Spoiler: The Assassin (click to show/hide)

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile

I finally went back and updated my character sheet with what we got from the last fight, and I have little idea of whats going on with that. I've gained an unspecified level and two levels of Priest of Darshendros as well as two feats. Getting confused here. Do I just add those Priest levels to my current two or keep them separate? Can I stick that unspecified level wherever? Do I choose those feats?

Ross Vernal

• Bay Watcher
  • Hilarity ensues.
    • View Profile

Put it all as Priest because effective level; add the gods and levels in question in parentheses after.

For example, see Zane and his levels.

Level:
Combat 9 (Warrior 5/Soldier 1/Swordsman 3)
Elder Mage 10 (Chaos Mage 3/Chaos Priest 3/Free Mage 2/Wild Mage 2/Elder Mage 2)
Blood Mage 7

Yes and yes.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2014, 10:54:35 pm by Ross Vernal »

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile

Oh fuck HP and MP forever. How do you calculate them? The results I'm getting and the ones you've supplied in the IC thread don't match.

Ross Vernal

• Bay Watcher
  • Hilarity ensues.
    • View Profile

P: 10 HP base + Endurance + Level (levels in combat classes would grant 2 HP instead of 1) + Virtues/Feats - Flaws. These scale according to the level of the Virtues; a Critical Virtue of Tough would grant 3 HP, while Minor would be 1. A Feat counts as a Major Virtue for the purposes of assigning HP.

MP: 5 MP base + (Willpower + Intelligence / 2) + Level (levels in magic classes would grant 2 MP instead of 1) + Virtues/Feats - Flaws. See above for how Feats and Virtues work.

If I gave you more by over estimating feats or something, just quietly accept my incorrect judgement.  Or, if you feel particularly honest, feel free to decide on lower HP.  If I went under, I'll look it over later.

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile

Yeah, I'm using the rules you just posted. Oh and can you check the feats I put up back on page 2? They aren't really that powerful except maybe the raising vermin dead one. The other is just because I like ghouls and Morgrod/Morgred seems to have some minor affinity for them.
Pages: 1 ... 231 232 [233] 234 235 ... 332