Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Author Topic: Roll to deliver a message of upmost importance. Turn 005: Dead Peasantry  (Read 2548 times)

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to deliver a message of upmost importance. Turn 001
« Reply #15 on: May 20, 2013, 02:07:45 am »

Clair is the owner of blue.
---
Clair let the people better at speaking do whatever.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

jakeread1

• Bay Watcher
  • Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan, I got this.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 20, 2013, 05:03:50 am »

Turn 002

Drakuldus:
Leaving your human compatriot behind you begin to look for holes in the palisades, or other ways anyway in. (1) Sadly the architect was rather competent, and didn’t leave any gaping holes in the thing meant to keep people out.

Rynn: You begin to walk over towards the guard to distract him, whilst Drakuldus examines the palisades.

"Sorry bout' that sir. My buddy back there just has a bit of hygiene problems, and would be busy at the moment. As for our being here, it’s all on confidential business. We're delivering a. . .(1+1) secret shipment of hookers."

(5) The guard just stares at with a quizzical look in his eyes.

John:
(3) Four guards at the gate and one on each small tower on both sides of the gate. (6) Their equipment is… well it’s not really there, in fact they’re just wearing regular clothing and wielding pitchforks.

Clair & Lake:
Clair and Lake just stare on as no one makes any real progress.

Notes:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
New Character awaits a epic black vs hood black vs straight up black fight!
http://www.youtube.com/user/jakeread1 <----- that there is my youtube channel!

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"What is the emergency?"
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.

SomeStupidGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • Just strummin' right along...
    • View Profile

((Sorry, had other things and such going down last night. I'll just go with orange, I 'spose.))

Daniel glances about with a look of distinct annoyance, contemplating how best to proceed.
He evidently comes to some sort of conclusion, as he steps forwards to join Rynn in speaking to the guard.
Not exactly his area of expertise, but still, can't exactly hurt their cause.

"She's just joking 'round a little. Small way to get through all the dullness, y'know?"

He fakes a small chuckle and gestures towards the group's weapons as he continues on with, "Honestly, when you think about it, having us around might even help with... whatever it is you folks've been troubled with."
Your favorite pinko progressive nerd-gal. Probably.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile

As John contemplates the guards, the temptation to eliminate them rises. After all, these are hardly worthy defenders for the town. Fools are simply asking to get raided like this.

From my position, contemplate possibility of scaling the palisade or the gate. Would this be possible?

jakeread1

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

As John contemplates the guards, the temptation to eliminate them rises. After all, these are hardly worthy defenders for the town. Fools are simply asking to get raided like this.

From my position, contemplate possibility of scaling the palisade or the gate. Would this be possible?

Well you most certainly could, it wouldn't be easy, and there is a chance of getting impaled, but it is certainly possible.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Bide my time by examining the guards and formulating theories on why they are as ill-equipped as they are.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 20, 2013, 10:10:38 am »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
((It's something I type in which makes the color special: that, and my colors usually go from yellowgreen to cornflowerblue, with the former being used more in my history here than the latter. :P

But if you'd like, I'm changing it to Purple, then.))

Rynn adjusted her sleeve as she glanced around at the nonchalant comment she made. "Don't you think I meant flesh. I mean hookers--those things that we use to grab other things? Those.

Also, as you can see, my friend here was originally part of the wait-and-enter group, now he's worried. What's going on in the city, and what's with the lightly armed get-up, no offense. I'm a smith and all, and I can guess there's something afoot."

Chat chat chat~

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile

"Oh boy. What a bunch of morons. Hookers?"

Keep trying to look innocent while looking for weaknesses. There's gotta be something--a chink in the armor, at least.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

jakeread1

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Turn 003:

Clair:
Clair walks over to the guard who is talking to Rynn.
“What’s the emergency?”(3)
“Sorry, it’s confidential.”

Lake:

Lake decides he should talk to the guard too. Maybe he’ll slip up eventually?

“She's just joking 'round a little. Small way to get through all the dullness, y'know?"

He fakes a small chuckle and gestures towards the group's weapons as he continues on with,
"Honestly, when you think about it, having us around might even help with... whatever it is you folks've been troubled with."
(1)
“I... Uh... ONE AT A TIME I CAN’T HANDLE THE PRESSURE!”

(3) The other guards look rather annoyed at you for making their coworker break down into tears.

John:
Well, there’s always a chance they aren’t actually guards, or perhaps the town has simply fallen on hard times. Most guards don’t usually breakdown into tears when asked why the city is closed though…

Rynn:
Rynn adjusted her sleeve as she glanced around at the nonchalant comment she made. "Don't you think I meant flesh. I mean hookers--those things that we use to grab other things? Those.

Also, as you can see, my friend here was originally part of the wait-and-enter group, now he's worried. What's going on in the city, and what's with the lightly armed get-up, no offense. I'm a smith and all, and I can guess there's something afoot."

(1) The guard just continues crying in the fetal position.
(1) The other guards seem to think your bullying their friend and start to walk over.

Drakuldus:(5) You continue searching while looking innocent and, sure enough, there is small hole in one of the logs, only big enough for dwarfs and kobolds to get through though.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile

"What are you idiots doing to these guys?"

Mark the place in a mental map.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

John looks on in mild bemusement as the others consistently fail to achieve any meaningful results in convincing the guards. This also has the additional effect of convincing him that neither the people he travels with nor the people he's dealing with are particularly good at what they do.

Disappear from sight in preparation to strike hard and fast should it be necessary.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2013, 06:30:03 am by Harry Baldman »

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Console the crying guard.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile

Rynn raised her hands in an 'I'm unarmed and I don't want any trouble' position as she addressed the guards.

"I mean no harm (nor did I...really want to make a man cry); we just want passage into the city. If you could just enlighten us on your situation, maybe we could help? I mean, proposing our aid for an unbiased free passage into the city seems right, if that's what you need, right?"

Propose.

"Look, I'm sorry if I said anything uncouth; a mark on my honor for that, and there's no pressure here. We're just curious, is all."

((That was awesome, GM :P))

SomeStupidGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • Just strummin' right along...
    • View Profile

Dan sighs.
"Should've known that was a bad idea. Eh... I think I'm gonna avoid trying to help out with diplomacy from now on."

Step back from the guard and keep an eye on the other guards.
Your favorite pinko progressive nerd-gal. Probably.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4