Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 23

Author Topic: (RPG) Mushroom Kingdom Wars: Second Story IC: Over and out  (Read 46711 times)

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
Re: (RPG) Mushroom Kingdom Wars: Second Story IC/Game Thread
« Reply #255 on: June 16, 2013, 07:12:06 pm »

Boothany swung her hammer around hesitantly-after a short time, the weapon turned hazy and ghostlike, much like her swords. Though it seemed no less heavy, and her entire body usually rotated and spun with the momentum.

Quote from: Wooden Smasher
Crush
Rng 1
Pow 5
Crt 0
Hit -10

While it was inferior to her usual weapons, it certainly would help against fuzzies!
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: June 16, 2013, 08:33:29 pm »

Ochita shook her head, while looking though her coinpurse.

: "Sorry, saving up for now."

Ochita then walked over to the side, waiting for everyone to finish shopping, walking onto a puddle and not even making a splash, although she seems to have not noticed that.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: June 16, 2013, 08:47:43 pm »

Vilhelmas wasn't shopping anyway, kind of meandering around lazily.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: June 16, 2013, 09:44:17 pm »

"Very well, I'll take one please miss. I'm sure it will come in handy!"

Purchase the wooden smasher!

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
  • There's a Prinny in Fire Emblem, dood!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: June 17, 2013, 01:04:21 am »

"I... honestly have no idea what most of those things are supposed to be for. The coins and the book are simple enough, but..." Inezach glances aside awkwardly. "Although, I do have this egg with the captured soul of a Fuzzy inside. Eggs like this are pretty rare, since only Yoshis can make them. How many points is it worth?"
« Last Edit: June 17, 2013, 12:03:48 pm by shoruke »
The Unforgotten Beast, Shoruke, has come! A pale-skinned human. It has heterochromatic eyes and moves in an unpredictable manner. Beware its rapier wit!

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: June 17, 2013, 01:37:23 am »

"I will be saving my coins for now."

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: June 17, 2013, 06:17:15 am »

"I'm ready to go when you guys are!"
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: June 18, 2013, 11:05:36 am »

"Very well, I'll take one please miss. I'm sure it will come in handy!"

Purchase the wooden smasher!

Layzee exchanges Teressa's coin for another Smasher. It feels heavy in her hands, even if it is wood.

Teressa also notices something glowing in her pocket. As it turns out, the Magic Map updated itself when she visited the edge of the Boggly Bog with Inezach. New areas appear on the map. Oddly, one of the areas remains unnamed.

Spoiler: Magic Map (click to show/hide)

"I... honestly have no idea what most of those things are supposed to be for. The coins and the book are simple enough, but..." Inezach glances aside awkwardly. "Although, I do have this egg with the captured soul of a Fuzzy inside. Eggs like this are pretty rare, since only Yoshis can make them. How many points is it worth?"

: "Hmmm... is true, but egg is very small, and all alone! One S. Point for your trade, if desired."

"I'm ready to go when you guys are!"
"I will be saving my coins for now."

The rest of the team starts deciding where to go next. Where WILL they go, anyway?
« Last Edit: June 18, 2013, 11:36:23 am by freeformschooler »

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: June 18, 2013, 11:29:40 am »

"...Where ARE we going anyway?" Boothany said, not wanting to bring up Boggly Boo since she was sure everyone was going to say they needed to 'deal' with him and she didn't like the sound of that, no, not one bit.

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: June 18, 2013, 11:46:45 am »

Inezach looks slightly disappointed upon hearing that his hard-made egg is worth only one point.

"Another day then, when I have more available to trade." Inezach turns to his friends. "I think Grump E. was saying the Boggly Blockhouse should have supplies we can use? North is pretty much the only direction we can go anyway, and if we can deal with the Boggly Boo and the fuzzies, we'd be doing the locals a huge favor, and that could come back to help us in the long run." He puts a finger to his chin briefly, and stares at the map again. "Also, I'm not confident we'll be able to ford the river easily. To continue past what we can see here, we'll probably have to go through that cave to the east, right? Dayzees don't seem the spelunking type, but we might be able to pick up some information on the surrounding areas from the Blockhouse, since it used to be a Mushroom Embassy."
The Unforgotten Beast, Shoruke, has come! A pale-skinned human. It has heterochromatic eyes and moves in an unpredictable manner. Beware its rapier wit!

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: June 18, 2013, 12:08:42 pm »

Ochita nodded, and poked at the blockhouse.

: "We do have reason to believe that the fuzzy's are attacking from this place, and it has got supplies that we could use, plus we can get more info on just *Where* we are, such as what bearing do we go to reach the mushroom kingdom." Ochita paused for a moment, and then off-handedly added

"Plus, isn't keeping towns safe and the like things that guards do? I think its the right thing to do, in any case.."
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: June 18, 2013, 12:34:58 pm »

"But, that'd be horribly dangerous...Bigger Boos like Boggly are usually not known for being nice and polite...he might even try to eat all of you...eeeeep...just saying..." Boothany said, her voice dropping on volume until it was squeak.

Then she turned to Ochita.

"B-b-b-but I suppose it is the right thing to do...even if we're not getting paid...so I'll follow you Ochi...and keep you safe from being eaten...if he doesn't eat me first......can't keep anyone safe with this little boo hands..."

*chin dip*

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: June 18, 2013, 01:17:31 pm »

Ochita a little smile, and moved over to hug Boothany, comforting her.

: "Hey, don't put yourself down boothany. I saw how well you did against those goomba's, and how you charged bravely into the fray at the farm. You're stronger than you think, and you're not gonna be alone, because I'll also protect you." Ochita squeezed tightly, then let go and took a step back, before adressing the entire group.

: "We all joined the royal guard for our reasons, but for now none of that matters. We're the Royal Guard, and it is our duty to help those who we come across, pay or no pay. We all agreed to that when we signed up. We're the ones right now who can help the Dayzees, and I think we should." After that, Ochita looked to the side, cheeks tinged red in embarassment.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: June 18, 2013, 01:43:32 pm »

"I like how you think Ochita. We are the guard, so we have to make an example of ourselves to the people, since they look up to us as role models. I know I did when I was young, after all.

And yes, we're going to the blockhouse, but first, I want to talk to Grum P. about this unknown region of the map. Maybe he knows something?"

Go talk to Grum P. about the unnamed part of the map and see if he knows anything. Then head onward to the blockhouse!

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: June 18, 2013, 02:15:44 pm »

"I thought the Royal Guard was supposed to protect the royalty, and the small towns are supposed to have a militia?" Inezach looks confused for a second. "I dunno, does one of you have something about that in your lawyer-scrolls? Regardless, helping the citizens is noble work, and it's not like we have to go far out of our way to do it, seeing as we're heading to the Boggly Blockhouse for supplies anyway."
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 23