Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 23

Author Topic: (RPG) Mushroom Kingdom Wars: Second Story IC: Over and out  (Read 46720 times)

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
  • There's a Prinny in Fire Emblem, dood!?
    • View Profile
Re: (RPG) Mushroom Kingdom Wars: Second Story IC/Game Thread
« Reply #195 on: June 11, 2013, 01:17:12 am »

*splorp*
Inezach pockets the egg, then takes a quick re-assessment of the battlefield. His eyes widen slightly when he notices Teressa.

"Teressa! Are you okay? Here, get behind me and Vil, you can use my mushroom to heal yourself. Left pocket!" Inezach moves to (10,10) and kicks FuzzD. "Everyone else, let's try to mop up these guys over here first so that we don't get swarmed by Goldie and his goons! We'll take them all out at once later!"
The Unforgotten Beast, Shoruke, has come! A pale-skinned human. It has heterochromatic eyes and moves in an unpredictable manner. Beware its rapier wit!

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: June 11, 2013, 02:06:11 am »

"..."

"...hey, G-g-g-golden Fuzzie! You're...not that cool at all!" She taunted horribly.

Action: Wait till Battlecry, then move Two south and Swordstrike on FuzzH!

Spoiler: former turn (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: June 11, 2013, 09:48:33 am by Dwarmin »
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: June 11, 2013, 03:39:44 am »

Vilhelmas turns to Boothany.
"Nah, that's not how you do it. Like this:"
Vilhelmas turns to the golden fuzzy, and cups his hands over his mouth, shouting insults at it.
"Hey! You! Shiny yellow porcupine with an ego twenty times his actual body! I can take you. That's right, even a nihilistic man made of burns can beat you no problem. Heck, if I weren't over here beating your minions into dust- and by the way, the one I just popped? That'll be you- I'd just walk over there and step on you, runt! The only reason the Dayzees haven't beaten you up by now is that you're too much of a coward to do anything other than hide behind your little ball of twig minions! Even if you were solid gold, you wouldn't be worth your own weight!"
Vilhelmas turns calmly back to Boothany.
"Yeah. Like that."

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: June 11, 2013, 06:45:44 am »

Ochita stepped back as the golden fuzzy fell from the trees, and then she saw the group and the state of teressa, before rushing over towards them and throwing a ball of water at the only one that hasn't been targeted yet.

: "Lets regroup, and show this pile of pinpricks what the royal guard can do!"

To 13, 8 Aqua sphere Fuzzy B!
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: June 11, 2013, 07:08:26 am »

Teressa sees that she's in a hard place and that the enemy is closing in with reinforcements, and decides to bolster her allies with a rendition on a classic battlecry.

"BY THE POWER OF GREYSKULL, WE WILL DEFEAT YOU!"

Battlecry, then move to 9, 10 and take and eat the shroom from Zach.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2013, 09:41:38 pm by Zako »

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: June 11, 2013, 03:13:01 pm »

"I don't think they will understand your taunting, just say that they are ugly or something really simple and it will work!"

Shoot Green Fuzzy C.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: June 11, 2013, 11:48:45 pm »

Vilhelmas turns to Boothany.
"Nah, that's not how you do it. Like this:"
Vilhelmas turns to the golden fuzzy, and cups his hands over his mouth, shouting insults at it.
"Hey! You! Shiny yellow porcupine with an ego twenty times his actual body! I can take you. That's right, even a nihilistic man made of burns can beat you no problem. Heck, if I weren't over here beating your minions into dust- and by the way, the one I just popped? That'll be you- I'd just walk over there and step on you, runt! The only reason the Dayzees haven't beaten you up by now is that you're too much of a coward to do anything other than hide behind your little ball of twig minions! Even if you were solid gold, you wouldn't be worth your own weight!"
Vilhelmas turns calmly back to Boothany.
"Yeah. Like that."

: "TOO MANY WORDS!"

Vilhelmas' usual frown deepens, and he addresses a casual provocation at the fuzzies.
"If you're going to team up on one of us, why not me?"
And then to cement this, he walks over to a fuzzy and swings his mace almost nonchalantly in a low sweep.
Move to 9, 9 and smack Fuzzy C

Vilhelmas casually struts over to Teressa and strikes Fuzzy C, knocking the little bugger into the air. Months later, after a hard day of work, a tired Dayzee would settle into her rocking chair just in time for a flaming ball of black fuzz to crash through her roofing and into the ground mere feet away. The Unidentified Falling Organism (UFO) would be an item of intense curiosity for years to come.

Quote from: Vilhelmas vs Fuzzy C
Hit%: 100-6+30=124. Autohit!
Fuzzy C takes 6+9+2+1-2=16 damage!

*splorp*
Inezach pockets the egg, then takes a quick re-assessment of the battlefield. His eyes widen slightly when he notices Teressa.

"Teressa! Are you okay? Here, get behind me and Vil, you can use my mushroom to heal yourself. Left pocket!" Inezach moves to (10,10) and kicks FuzzD. "Everyone else, let's try to mop up these guys over here first so that we don't get swarmed by Goldie and his goons! We'll take them all out at once later!"
Teressa sees that she's in a hard place and that the enemy is closing in with reinforcements, and decides to bolster her allies with a rendition on a classic battlecry.

"BY THE POWER OF GREYSKULL, WE WILL DEFEAT YOU!"

Battlecry, then move to 9, 10 and take and eat the shroom from Zach.

//TRADING IS A FREE ACTION BUT USING ITEMS IS NOT :I SORRY IF THAT WAS NOT MADE CLEAR ENOUGH.

Inezach moves over toward Teressa and kicks Fuzzy D into a fence post. Afterward, Teressa lets loose her Battle Cry unto the ears of her allies (except Ochita). Teressa moves through the new opening and stays safe behind Inezach. She grabs his Mushroom but doesn't eat it quite yet.

Quote from: Inezach vs Fuzzy D
Hit%: 100-6+30=124. Autohit!
Fuzzy A takes 6+6+2-2=12 damage!

Quote from: Teressa uses Battle Cry!
Bethany is boosted by the Battle Cry!
Vilhelmas is boosted by the Battle Cry!
Tanky is boosted by the Battle Cry!
Teressa is boosted by the Battle Cry!
Inezach is boosted by the Battle Cry!

"I don't think they will understand your taunting, just say that they are ugly or something really simple and it will work!"

Shoot Green Fuzzy C.

: "Ugly!? Your FACE would be ugly if I could see it!"

Tanky breathes in really hard then breathes a large bullet in the general direction of Green Fuzzy C. However, the bullet goes wide, instead hitting a nearby Honeydew Tree and leaving a hole in it.

Quote from: Tanky vs Green Fuzzy C
Hit%: 100-10=90. Hit roll: 99, miss! //lol again

"..."

"...hey, G-g-g-golden Fuzzie! You're...not that cool at all!" She taunted horribly.

Action: Wait till Battlecry, then move Two south and Swordstrike on FuzzH!

Spoiler: former turn (click to show/hide)

Bethany, feeling empowered by Teressa's battle cry, floats over to Fuzzy H to slice and dice. This works far better than she initially thought it would. The remaining Fuzzy shreds are spread into the air and float gently down to the ground.

Quote from: Bethany vs Fuzzy H
Hit%: 100+10-10=100. Autohit!
Fuzzy H takes 4+3+1-2=6 damage!
Hit%: 100+10-10=100. Autohit!
Fuzzy H takes 4+3+1-2=6 damage!

Ochita stepped back as the golden fuzzy fell from the trees, and then she saw the group and the state of teressa, before rushing over towards them and throwing a ball of water at the only one that hasn't been targeted yet.

: "Lets regroup, and show this pile of pinpricks what the royal guard can do!"

To 13, 8 Aqua sphere Fuzzy B!

Ochita circle strafes Fuzzy B and fires an Aqua Sphere at it from a distance.

Quote from: Ochita vs Fuzzy B
Hit%: 100-6=94. Hit roll: 64, hit!
Fuzzy B takes 6+4-2=8 damage!

It looks like all the black Fuzzies are cleared out by this point. The Green Fuzzy at the south makes a desperate tactical dash toward the north, meeting Goldie's gang in the middle. Because enemies in this game are not stupid.

~~Player Phase 3~~

: "You big punks'll have to pry these trees from my cold, dead spines!"

Spoiler: HP/SP/CT (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: June 12, 2013, 09:54:44 am by freeformschooler »

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: June 12, 2013, 12:04:28 am »

"Pry it from your cold dead spines? That's exactly what I'll do! Someone back me up!"
Vilhelmas rushes up to the golden fuzzy, moving to 11, 6, and brings down his mace!

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: June 12, 2013, 12:35:38 am »

"...I'll follow you Vilhe!" Boothany says, float charging in his general direction.

Action: Float 4 North and 1 west, smack GreenfuzzyC!
« Last Edit: June 12, 2013, 06:55:16 am by Dwarmin »
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
  • There's a Prinny in Fire Emblem, dood!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: June 12, 2013, 02:04:22 am »

"You got it!" Ducking his head, Inezach moves into the bushes at (10,5) and uses a Yum! attack on Goldie.
The Unforgotten Beast, Shoruke, has come! A pale-skinned human. It has heterochromatic eyes and moves in an unpredictable manner. Beware its rapier wit!

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: June 12, 2013, 02:06:01 am »

"Right with you!"

Eat the shroom, then proceed to 9,5 and take shelter under the branches.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: June 12, 2013, 07:02:00 am »

:"Prepare to lose fuzzys! Vil, I've got your back!"

Aquasphere Green Fuzzy C, and then move up to 13,7!
« Last Edit: June 12, 2013, 07:35:03 am by Ochita »
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: June 12, 2013, 08:17:13 am »

Move 11,7 and shoot Goldie.  "I got your back! Lets take this thing down!"

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: June 12, 2013, 01:47:31 pm »

"Pry it from your cold dead spines? That's exactly what I'll do! Someone back me up!"
Vilhelmas rushes up to the golden fuzzy, moving to 11, 6, and brings down his mace!

Vilhelmas rushes up toward Goldie and, with an immense amount of force, brings his mace down! Onto the ground. Right beside Goldie. Welp.

Quote from: Vilhelmas vs Goldie
Hit%: 100-15-10. Hit roll: 99, miss!

: "Neener-neener, you missed meeee~!"

"...I'll follow you Vilhe!" Boothany says, float charging in his general direction.

Action: Float 4 North and 1 west, smack GreenfuzzyC!

Boothany floats over to Green Fuzzy C, taking a huge risk in attacking the critter with its prickly green spines out. Unfortunately for Bethany, The Fuzzy withdraws into itself, and her blades merely glance off its sharp outer shell.

Quote from: Bethany vs Green Fuzzy C
Hit%: 100+10-10-30=80. Hit roll: 32, hit!
Green Fuzzy C takes 3+4+1-4-2-2=0 damage.
Hit%: 100+10-10-30=80. Hit roll: 49, hit!
Green Fuzzy C takes 3+4+1-4-2-2=0 damage.

"You got it!" Ducking his head, Inezach moves into the bushes at (10,5) and uses a Yum! attack on Goldie.

Inezach moves under the Honeydew Tree's cover next to Goldie's gang and kicks the gilded group leader into the air. Unfortunately, Goldie evades his slimy demise, rolling backward in the air as Inezach sticks out his tongue.

Quote from: Inezach vs Goldie
Hit%: 100-10+30=120. Autohit!
Goldie takes 6+6+2+1-5=10 damage!

: "Not so fast there, punk!"

"Right with you!"

Eat the shroom, then proceed to 9,5 and take shelter under the branches.

Teressa noms the Red Mushroom, but the tree cover is too dense. She doesn't quite make it under.

Quote from: Teressa eats the Red Mushroom
10 HP restored.

:"Prepare to lose fuzzys! Vil, I've got your back!"

Aquasphere Green Fuzzy C, and then move up to 13,7!

Ochita makes a quick incantation and, while running north, hurls a sphere of water at Green Fuzzy C. The green critter's eyes go every which direction after being splashed by the attack, so it looks like her plan worked. Ochi-doki!

Quote from: Ochita vs Green Fuzzy C
Hit%: 100-10=90. Hit roll: 27, hit!
Green Fuzzy C takes 4+6+1-3=8 damage!
Green Fuzzy C is Slowed (3/3).

Move 11,7 and shoot Goldie.  "I got your back! Lets take this thing down!"

Finally, Tanky moves up behind Vil' and breathes in one more time. He puffs out a bullet in a near-vertical arc. Just as Goldie finishes taunting Vil' and 'Zach, a large bullet crashes down onto him from the the sky. All that's left afterward is a pile of golden thorns.

Quote from: Tanky anticlimactically defeats Goldie
Hit%: 100-10=90. Hit roll: 6, hit!
Goldie takes 5+8+1-5=9 damage!

~~Chapter 1X: Fear No Fuzzy complete!~~

The remaining four Green Fuzzies back up.

: "WAIT no don't turn us to paper shreddings! We surrender. We only came here with Goldie because the big boss said there were trees full of delicious sap we could live in. I'm sorry for any trouble we caused please please please don't kill me!"
« Last Edit: June 12, 2013, 01:50:03 pm by freeformschooler »

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: June 12, 2013, 02:16:08 pm »

Ochita moves towards the green fuzzys, before taking a step back and turning to the group.

: "What should we do, they can't stay here, and we can't just lead them though the village, can we?"
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 23