Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 276 277 [278] 279 280 ... 385

Author Topic: PeridexisErrant's DF Starter Pack  (Read 4170381 times)

StagnantSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • "Player has withdrawn from society!"
    • View Profile
Re: PeridexisErrant's DF Starter Pack
« Reply #4155 on: February 26, 2017, 01:10:17 am »

:o No ironhand? Rip. I was really enjoying the weird look my game had, with ironhand for all the trees and ground and such, but meph's for the units.
Quote from: Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum
I threw night creature blood into a night creature's heart and she pulled it out and bled to death.
Quote from: Eric Blank
Places to jibber madly at each other, got it
Quote from: NJW2000
If any of them are made of fire, throw stuff, run, and think non-flammable thoughts.

PeridexisErrant

• Bay Watcher
  • Dai stihó, Hrasht.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4156 on: February 26, 2017, 02:38:28 am »

:o No ironhand?

It still has Ironhand graphics - check the contents list!  There just hasn't been a specific update to them since the last pack.
I maintain the DF Starter Pack - over a million downloads and still counting!
 Donations here.

StagnantSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • "Player has withdrawn from society!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #4157 on: February 26, 2017, 03:13:43 am »

Awesome!
Quote from: Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum
I threw night creature blood into a night creature's heart and she pulled it out and bled to death.
Quote from: Eric Blank
Places to jibber madly at each other, got it
Quote from: NJW2000
If any of them are made of fire, throw stuff, run, and think non-flammable thoughts.

Iamblichos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4158 on: February 26, 2017, 07:01:57 am »

Announcing the 64bit Beta Pack!

The Starter Pack has updated to 0.43.05-r01!
As usual, you can get it here, which is not the usual page - but will host updates for as long as this beta series continues.

You are the wind beneath our wings.
I'm new to succession forts in general, yes, but do all forts designed by multiple overseers inevitably degenerate into a body-filled labyrinth of chaos and despair like this? Or is this just a Battlefailed thing?

There isn't much middle ground between killed-by-dragon and never-seen-by-dragon.

Salkryn

• Bay Watcher
  • Pining for the fnords.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4159 on: February 26, 2017, 10:17:51 am »

*ENDLESS SCREAMING*

Paranthelion

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #4160 on: February 26, 2017, 10:44:57 am »

Announcing the 64bit Beta Pack!

The Starter Pack has updated to 0.43.05-r01!

Peri, has anyone ever told you that you're wonderful?

Pvt. Pirate

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Linux User
    • View Profile
« Reply #4161 on: February 26, 2017, 11:27:09 am »

Do you plan to put the last stable 32bit-release somewhere in the OP too?
"dwarves are by definition alcohol powered parasitic beards, which will cling to small caveadapt humanoids." (Chaia)

Mir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4162 on: February 26, 2017, 12:17:59 pm »

I suppose it's time to stop waiting for Dwarf the rapist, and give this Labormanager a try...

Dervish

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4163 on: February 26, 2017, 02:41:11 pm »

If you are familiar with dwarf therapist then the labormanager isn't half bad, as the labors are laid out in a very similar manner. You can get into it easily by hitting u>l, similar to hitting u>m for your manager. One thing I haven't quite figured out though is how to toggle labors for multiple dwarfs at the same time.

lethosor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4164 on: February 26, 2017, 02:45:31 pm »

If you are familiar with dwarf therapist then the labormanager isn't half bad, as the labors are laid out in a very similar manner. You can get into it easily by hitting u>l, similar to hitting u>m for your manager. One thing I haven't quite figured out though is how to toggle labors for multiple dwarfs at the same time.
To clarify, that's Dwarf Manipulator (or "manipulator"), which is different from the labormanager plugin. Labormanager is most similar to autolabor, which assigns labors to dwarves automatically.

I don't believe manipulator has a way to toggle labors for multiple dwarves at once, although it has basic support for saving sets of labors (custom professions) and applying them to other dwarves, which could be faster than modifying them individually.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2017, 02:47:08 pm by lethosor »
DFHack - Dwarf Manipulator (Lua) - DF Wiki talk

There was a typo in the siegers' campfire code. When the fires went out, so did the game.

Still Standing

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4165 on: February 26, 2017, 03:09:05 pm »

I've been playing this game for far too many years now, and not once have I ever set a labour from within the game.  I do not intend to start now.
Diggy diggy hole.

Arkitekt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4166 on: February 26, 2017, 03:44:38 pm »

I've been waiting for long time. Biggest event in 2017 so far.
Now let the madness begin. More blood for Armok!

shovelmonkey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4167 on: February 26, 2017, 04:54:37 pm »

To clarify, that's Dwarf Manipulator (or "manipulator"), which is different from the labormanager plugin. Labormanager is most similar to autolabor, which assigns labors to dwarves automatically.

I don't believe manipulator has a way to toggle labors for multiple dwarves at once, although it has basic support for saving sets of labors (custom professions) and applying them to other dwarves, which could be faster than modifying them individually.

Is there any documentation on additional commands for labormanager? With autolabor you could set the number of dwarves for a labor out of a specified pool, etc...

Google seems very sparse with anything useful.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2017, 04:58:24 pm by shovelmonkey »
Reach out and crush someone!

PeridexisErrant

• Bay Watcher
  • Dai stihó, Hrasht.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4168 on: February 26, 2017, 04:59:24 pm »

Is there any documentation on additional commands for labormanager? With autolabor you could set the number of dwarves for a labor out of a specified pool, etc...

Because it's a dfhack pre-release, you have to switch to the 'latest' branch of the docs. https://dfhack.readthedocs.io/en/latest/docs/Plugins.html#labormanager
I maintain the DF Starter Pack - over a million downloads and still counting!
 Donations here.

shovelmonkey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4169 on: February 26, 2017, 06:50:28 pm »

Because it's a dfhack pre-release, you have to switch to the 'latest' branch of the docs. https://dfhack.readthedocs.io/en/latest/docs/Plugins.html#labormanager

Awesome, thank you for that.

Everything seems to be working great, with the exception of the sprite for wooden doors in Meph's tileset. Show's up as a blank black square.
Reach out and crush someone!
Pages: 1 ... 276 277 [278] 279 280 ... 385