Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8

Author Topic: Roll To Be Someone Else Fight Tournament: Round 3: Fight...?  (Read 6164 times)

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
  • Haven't tried coffee crisps.
    • View Profile

Round 2: Fight!

Arena: Somewhere Over the Rainbow
You find yourself, suddenly, falling through the sky. Above you, a large airplane is flying away, and you can see a clear blue sky. Below you, you can see flat fields for miles and a small city in the distance. There are several of the hovering cameras from before, falling at the same rate as you. Simultaneously, they all emit a loud voice: "YOU ARE CURRENTLY FALLING. AT THE SOUND OF THE HORN, YOU WILL BE FOUR THOUSAND, FIVE HUNDRED METERS ABOVE THE SURFACE, ALLOWING A FALLING TIME OF APPROXIMATELY THIRTY SECONDS. YOU WILL BE REMOVED SAFELY FROM THIS ARENA IF THE ROUND IS COMPLETED." Then, the horn sounds. Begin.

YOU ARE:
Note: Optimus Prime With a Twist didn't make it into this fight, but he's in the character list. This was randomly chosen between him and Electric Man.

Greenstarfanatic: You are Jade Harley, who you are already familiar with. You have your hunting rifle and glasses.

Xantalos: You are Dante- not the Divine Comedy one though, you're the version from the weird EA video game. You are equipped with a huge fucking scythe and MUSCLES, not to mention some magic ability.

flabort: You are Billan, a mage with domain over blood, as well as a magical shotgun and a set of riot armor.

ExKirby: You are the Venomancer. You have a slight health regeneration bonus, and Aghamin's staff, which makes your Poison Nova more powerful- although this ability cannot quite kill.

kj1225: You are Rex Splode, definitely-not-psychopathic teenager with ability to explode stuff and shoot blasts of energy. You are wearing spandex a suit of armor which, in turn, protects you from explosions. Although much of your face is exposed.

SomeStupidGuy: You are Electric Man. You have kung-fu skills and the ability to augment your attacks with electricity, but you are suffering from various shrapnel wounds.

GreatWyrmGold: You are a Hydra, a many-headed monster. Because of your now-incredible amount of heads, you can barely hear yourself think over your many voices and you have problems with low blood pressure. You are also wielding a magic staff.

Borno: You are Mary Sue Ada Lovelace. You are very nimble, and a jazz musician and a sailor and an alien. And you possibly claim to be suicidal and have PTSD to garner sympathy. You are responsible for many disastrous experiments, but you don't have any of your laboratory equipment because you are in the sky. You do have one flask of universal solvent on hand, however. It can dissolve almost anything except flasks.

Gamerlord: You are Dr. McNinja. You always wear a mask, and have incredible ninja skills as well as being a doctor. You are equipped with your katana and trusty stethoscope. Also, did mention you're Dr. freakin' McNinja?

For the fight to end, at least 5 of you must die. I shan't need to remind you what happens if the round isn't finished in time.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2013, 03:48:14 pm by Sensei »
Let's Play: Automation! Bay 12 Motor Company Buy the 1950 Urist Wagon for just $4500! Safety features optional.
The Bay 12 & Mates Discord Join now! Voice/text chat and play games with other Bay12'ers!
Add me on Steam: [DFC] Sensei

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: Roll To Be Someone Else Fight Tournament: Round 2: FIGHT!
« Reply #46 on: May 11, 2013, 03:52:08 pm »

Argue myself into the D&D rules, where a hydra can only have twice its original number of heads to prevent exactly this issue.

Also breathe fire on as many people as possible, focusing on those attacking me. (Or cold if a cryohydra, or attack "normally" if a boringhydra.)
« Last Edit: May 11, 2013, 06:27:37 pm by GreatWyrmGold »
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 11, 2013, 04:18:05 pm »

Take aim, go into hero mode, and SHOOT FOR THE EYES.

Specifically, the Hydra's Eyes.
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

ExKirby

• Bay Watcher
  • A Jump On The Daily Comic Bandwagon.
    • View Profile
    • ExKirby's Generic Randomness
« Reply #48 on: May 11, 2013, 04:22:57 pm »

Poison Nova, gogogo
Derm would be a Half-Minute Hero boss. YOU HAVE 30 SECONDS TO FUCK HIM UP OR HE DOES IT TO THE ENTIRE WORLD!

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 11, 2013, 04:25:35 pm »

I guess I will... BLAST EVERYTHING IN MY WAY! Especially Mary Sue Ada Lovelace.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: May 11, 2013, 05:09:20 pm »

...Begin stereotypical cocky-ass anime pansy scythe rampage against everyone, using my anime agilityness to avoid attacks and stuff.
Chain combos and stuff.

((Yes, I know nothing about the game.))
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

flabort

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a demilich, despite the 4e and 5e nerfs
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 11, 2013, 05:26:56 pm »

Try to... Man, this one's a tough challenge. Uh... Remove Dr. McNinja's blood from his body like in This scene from X-men 2, Collect it under me, and collect as much blood from the next closest target, or in otherwords go after as many targets as possible starting with Rex Splode, Jade Harley, Dante, Ada Lovelace, the hydra, Electroman, and the venomancer. If anyone attacks me, take some blood out of my growing pool of it, and create a bubble shield; harden the blood to defend myself, then go after them next. Finally, when approaching the ground, put the pool below me again and keep it in a narrow tall cylinder against the ground so that I slow my descent by splashing in it. Then create a hardened bubbleshield again, and a few dozen flying swords.

Gotta take care of every contingency. I've got a Plan A, Plan B, and Plan C in there. Plan D is die before killing anyone, and I don't want to resort to plan D.
The Cyan Menace

Went away for a while, came back, went away for a while, and back for now.

SomeStupidGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • Just strummin' right along...
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 11, 2013, 05:55:30 pm »

...Begin stereotypical cocky-ass anime pansy scythe rampage against everyone, using my anime agilityness to avoid attacks and stuff.
Chain combos and stuff.

((Yes, I know nothing about the game.))
((Especially considering that I'm pretty sure that's the wrong Dante, but hey, I never played either game.))

Go to the hydra and give him an electrical beatdown. Or at least ride him down through the sky, because that seems like fun.
Your favorite pinko progressive nerd-gal. Probably.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 11, 2013, 06:09:02 pm »

Why are so many people attacking me?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: May 11, 2013, 06:12:55 pm »

Take a guess, Mr. Giant lizard with many head.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: May 11, 2013, 06:26:54 pm »

Take a guess, Mr. Giant lizard with many head.
Because no one noticed that people who attack me will be singled out by the giant lizard?
Sig

flabort

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a demilich, despite the 4e and 5e nerfs
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: May 11, 2013, 06:27:37 pm »

Why are so many people attacking my creation?
The Cyan Menace

Went away for a while, came back, went away for a while, and back for now.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: May 11, 2013, 06:38:36 pm »

Warning- I am making a character using only random generators. Just a heads up.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: May 11, 2013, 06:40:04 pm »

Warning- I am making a character using only random generators. Just a heads up.
Kinda like what I did last time?
Sig

SomeStupidGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • Just strummin' right along...
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: May 11, 2013, 06:42:19 pm »

Why are so many people attacking my creation?
Can't speak for the others, but I thought a big ol' hydra (corpse) would make for nice cover.
Plus, if we end up hitting the ground, I'll only be mostly hurt by the collision because I'll have a nice cushion-y dragon to soften the fall. Probably.
Your favorite pinko progressive nerd-gal. Probably.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8