Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: Arena of Dice  (Read 4210 times)

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
Re: Arena of Dice
« Reply #30 on: May 09, 2013, 05:15:13 pm »

The Cheesecake Man telepathically transmits a message to the Russian man looking for an alliance.

"Yes. The Cheesecake will help. The Cheesecake will devour."
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 09, 2013, 05:47:38 pm »

I'd just roll with it, Donzie. You're just doing a slightly different type of magic, the magic of love:D
Don't make me Arcane Lance you.
Also don't make me look up...nastier Dragon Age spells to use spells with the same name of...
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

SomeStupidGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • Just strummin' right along...
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 09, 2013, 06:16:15 pm »

I'd just roll with it, Donzie. You're just doing a slightly different type of magic, the magic of love:D
Also don't make me look up...nastier Dragon Age spells to use spells with the same name of...
((Look at it this way, you can't fail a roll based around fixing jukeboxes, and isn't that more useful than any silly old arcane lance? :3
And oh hey, I forgot to post an action, apparently.))

Antoine turns to Ivan, adjusting his suit's jacket slightly.
"My apologies, but I've no desire to kill that... 'bolshevik', at the moment, at least. Enjoy yourselves though."

He begins to examine the room for any of the secrets the announcer mentioned.
Your favorite pinko progressive nerd-gal. Probably.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 09, 2013, 06:17:51 pm »

((Look at it this way, you can't fail a roll based around fixing jukeboxes, and isn't that more useful than any silly old arcane lance? :3
No, especially since it's untrue.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

SomeStupidGuy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 09, 2013, 06:20:14 pm »

Eh, sure, it may not be true, factually, but I'm sure that if the situation occurred, Borno would be more than willing to fudge your roll a little. :P

borno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Arena of Dice: Turn 1
« Reply #35 on: May 10, 2013, 03:37:31 am »

Fonzor, not Fonzie...note to self, don't expect people to google strange names. Instead, link the first time!
I did google it though! But I only watched a bit before assuming that Donzor was a rip-off of Fonzor who was a rip-off of Fonzie, and making the turn. I do think that your skill is more interesting than it would be otherwise :P But if you really want me to change it, just ask.
Eh, sure, it may not be true, factually, but I'm sure that if the situation occurred, Borno would be more than willing to fudge your roll a little. :P
This too!

Smile for the camera even though Cheesecakes have no mouths, per se.
[3]
You try to smile, but realise that you can't! AAAAA--oh wait you don't have a mouth. You feel that your brief panic may have amused some people at the very least, for whatever that's worth.
Start the search for the puzzle in this room(tap tap)
[5+1]
Your quick-thinking mind realises that the puzzle in the room must be the door! Of course, that's the only answer! You hurry over to the door, before anyone else realises this, bef--KADUNK. You trip over on something you swear wasn't there before and are sent tumbling downwards into darkness. Hmm, maybe the real puzzle is how to get out of the trap-door made to get people trapped?
[2]
[2]
You're a bit dazed from the fall, but still look around. There... Doesn't seem to be anything in here at all. You're kind of disappointed, there was a real chance for a good puzzle in here. You do, however, hear an odd sound becoming louder. It sounds kind of like someone jumping up and down on a sheet of metal.
Take out my Dual Clubs, spin them, and Whack Cheesecake Man over the head with them!
[2v4]
You take out your clubs, spins them, loses balance and go tumbling down to the floor. Several onlookers laugh at you.
"Hm... Well, best get cracking." Cracking his knuckles, Leigh works on deconstructing the steel around him into sheets, with the help of his over-sized spanner and the C.O.G. device. Then turn such material into plating for his engineering suit.
[3]
[3]
You crack your knuckles adequately. Then you get stuck in, but the job's more difficult than you thought. Some 30 seconds later you stand, panting, almost done but not quite.
Use fluffy Velociraptor leap. Spread wings and glide onto the cheesecake. Devour face. Avoid place where guy is showing off then using clubs.
[3+2]
You do a fluffy leap, doing flips and twirls in the air while you're at it. You glide at a medium pace, not too fast to hurt you, but not to slow to not hurt the enemy.
[3+1v2]
You land viscously yet gracefully, tearing out a large portion of the cheesecake's face(?) before strategically retreating to eat the piece you ripped off.
"... This is going to be interesting."

Get behind any cover, make some if nessacary (Flip over tables, etc), then observe what the others do.
[5]
There isn't any cover, so you rip some metal sheets out of the floor and form a surprisingly good base. A nearby engineer guy stares at you with awe and possible jealousy in his eyes.
[6]
You observe the others, and manage to notice a guy charging towards you with a sword. Not good. With a cry, you rip your base right out of the floor, and chuck it towards him.
[2]
As you rip it out, you notice a slight hissing noise. That can't be good.
[4+2v1]
The pieces of metal crash into the poor guy and he explodes into a shower of gore. Ouch.
Determine if my magic works by attempting to use Rock Armor.
[6-3]
[10]
You summon some rock armour. It's mediocre at best, but it'll do. You feel yourself improving at rock magic, and think that you can call yourself an Amateur Rock-o-mancer!
Antoine turns to Ivan, adjusting his suit's jacket slightly.
"My apologies, but I've no desire to kill that... 'bolshevik', at the moment, at least. Enjoy yourselves though."

He begins to examine the room for any of the secrets the announcer mentioned.
[2]
Nope. You see none. Or at least, none that are obvious. You're kind of disappointed, there was a real chance for a good puzzle in here.

[4] [5]

Suddenly, out of the holes created by Alexi flood some odd... cats. They vary in shape and size, but there's no mistaking the pure hatred in their eyes. The hissing continues. Some red lights flash.
Spoiler: Statuses: (click to show/hide)

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 10, 2013, 03:44:32 am »

Flip to a stand and look around.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 10, 2013, 06:32:50 am »

Well, I can cast spells, so I'm fine with the traits.
Probably going to be funnier.

Summon a female companion.
Sig

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 10, 2013, 07:07:12 am »

Leigh grumbles and continues trying to construct the armor plating from the steel around him, ignoring mostly everything.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 10, 2013, 08:32:18 am »

Gamzee picks up his clubs, and takes a gulp from his Faygo Bottle. He begins hallucinating, and suddenly has an urge to kill cats...

Rush over to the cats, searching for any of them without eyes, and smack it into next...Tuesday. Yeah, Tuesday should be good.
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 10, 2013, 08:46:23 am »

"And that is why you don't mess with me."

Alexei raises his AK and cocks it, then aims at the cats.

"You want to play, kitten? Come on. I've got plenty of ammo."

If the cats try to attack Alexei, mow them down with the AK.

Eotyrannus

• Bay Watcher
  • Here to throw dinosaurs at people
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 10, 2013, 10:05:32 am »

Use my Velociraptor nose to sniff out communism. Eat whoever smells of communism, as part of my alliance.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 10, 2013, 02:56:13 pm »

Use my Velociraptor nose to sniff out communism. Eat whoever smells of communism, as part of my alliance.
Try to smell All-Fereld--I mean, all Dereldinian. And not Communist.
Sig

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 11, 2013, 01:05:58 am »

Use my pain and suffering to regenerate my face and shape-morph my arm into a battleaxe!
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.

SomeStupidGuy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 11, 2013, 01:30:13 am »

"Hm..."
Antoine walks somewhat closer to a group of the cats
He says- in his most calming and gentle voice-, "Excuse-moi, little kitties, but have you considered the benefits of becoming my minions? For starters..."

Try to use my natural charismatic capabilities to convince the kitty cats to join my criminal crusade.

((Alliteration is fun! :v
Also, feline diplomacy is obviously the best plan. CLEARLY.))
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4