Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4

Author Topic: Arena of Dice  (Read 4205 times)

borno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Arena of Dice
« on: May 06, 2013, 02:24:35 am »

Welcome one and all to the Arena of Sign-ups! All you need to do to join is just simply sign up! It's that easy. Let me show you around!

Spoiler: Legal jargon (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: The Arena (click to show/hide)

And I think that's it! Once you've finished your form, please drop it in here.
Spoiler: Player List (click to show/hide)
As always, have a nice day and remember to stop by the  Borno Enterprises™ store near you once this has finished!
« Last Edit: May 07, 2013, 01:53:34 am by borno »

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
Re: Arena of Dice
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2013, 02:35:25 am »

HRM
I THINK I MAY SIGN UP FOR THIS
BUT FOR NOW I'LL JUST SAVE THIS SPOT HYAH
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2013, 10:27:21 am »

Name: Jargon Paris
Current Items: Computer, I-pad and a fork

Background:A office worker of a 'non-evil' company. Due to the odd locking methods, Jargon is very good at puzzles. He also trained in many high calibers firearms for no reason what so ever.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2013, 04:35:52 am by scapheap »
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2013, 10:52:52 am »

Name: Gamzee Makara
Current Items: Bottle of Faygo, Pair of Juggling Clubs
Biography
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2013, 11:18:45 am »

Name: Ivan Herosotsky
Current Items: Russian Aristocratic Robes, Broadsword, Pistol, 1/2 Bottle of Vodka
Biography: Ivan's survived all this time out of sheer will to destroy the Bolshevik forces and reclaim Russia for the aristocracy. He doesn't even accept the fact that the Soviet Union has dissolved, claiming it to be a Bolshevik trick to drop everyone's guard. He entered the arena as it was a chance to kill many Bolsheviks. Da.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2013, 03:08:19 pm »

Name: Leigh Marsh
Current Items: Engineer suit, welding mask, over-sized spanner, C.O.G.
Biography: Marsh is a strange sort, for a mechanic at least. Usually whiled away in some workshop working on who-knows-what, he entered the arena for funding needed for several of his inventions needed to "revolutionize the world." As to what they would be, he's tight-lipped about it but certain that the moment they're unveiled it will change everything. He brought one of them to the arena as a test run for it.

Eotyrannus

• Bay Watcher
  • Here to throw dinosaurs at people
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2013, 03:17:37 pm »

Name: Bob
Current Items: Fake glasses, false moustache
Biography: Bob is a Velociraptor, meaning he can climb walls and glide and eat people's faces and stuff. To get into this, he used a cunning disguise he is still wearing.

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2013, 03:18:31 pm »

Name: Alexei Risovat
Current Items: AK47, olive hoodie, makarov. (Go ahead and change it to something else if firearms are OP)
Biography: Alexei was your average kid in the glorious nation of Tejekov, situated betwen Russia, the Ukraine, and Belarus. He had several brothers, a loving family, and was in general as having the best life you could under a dictatorship. However, a revolution occurred, then went horribly sour as the nation descended into madness and barbarism. Ever since he saw his own family gunned down before his eyes, he simply wasn't the same after that. Now he has risen to be the most feared mercenary in the horrific pit of anarchy that is now Tejekov, and now he's fighting for money in the arena. He probably isn't going to like Ivan.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2013, 03:32:59 pm by Fniff »

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2013, 05:17:08 pm »

Name: Cheesecake Man
Current Items: Spandex suit, The Bakinator, The Killy Ray gun, cape
Bio: Cheesecake Man was born in a Cheesecake Factory. He was just a normal cheesecake. For some reason, he gained sentience and was magically teleported here. He was also teleported with a uniform, weapons and a bloodless which can be sated by the screams of the innocents.
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 06, 2013, 05:19:37 pm »

I think my guy is going to be like Batman if he had to team up with Deadpool and Squirrel Girl if I get into this.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2013, 05:26:29 pm »

Name: Alexei Risovat

He probably isn't going to like Ivan.

That's probably true, as (from Ivan's perspective) he's a *Insert semi-heavy Russian accent here* "A RED BLOODED BOLSHEVIK DOG."
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

SomeStupidGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • Just strummin' right along...
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 06, 2013, 06:15:30 pm »

Name: Antoine DeMarco
Current Items: Pinstripe suit, light pistol, switch blade.
Bio: A french 'crime lord' (or, more accurately, petty thief with delusions of grandeur) who apparently cares more for style than... well, pretty much anything else. Considers himself to be a 'gentleman rogue', or somesuch.
Hasn't committed a single actual crime for months, all told. But of course, he insists otherwise.
He entered this in the hopes that winning might get him some kind of reputation as a badass. Considering his competition, that seems more than a little unlikely.
Your favorite pinko progressive nerd-gal. Probably.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 06, 2013, 06:24:42 pm »

Spoiler: Donzor (click to show/hide)
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

borno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 07, 2013, 04:26:03 am »

Jargon, you're gonna need to post a bio. It doesn't have to be long at all; It can be like Donzor's or Bob's and it'd still be great. The reason I ask this is because we need it to sort out your bon-- Skills. And you, in the corner! Are you going to fill it out or what?

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 07, 2013, 04:36:27 am »

Jargon, you're gonna need to post a bio. It doesn't have to be long at all; It can be like Donzor's or Bob's and it'd still be great. The reason I ask this is because we need it to sort out your bon-- Skills. And you, in the corner! Are you going to fill it out or what?
And done.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game
Pages: [1] 2 3 4