Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Arena of Dice  (Read 4192 times)

borno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Arena of Dice- Turn 2
« Reply #45 on: May 11, 2013, 02:20:37 am »

Flip to a stand and look around.
[6-1-1]
You flip to a stand well!
[3]
You look around. You don't see much in the darkness, but you do see a flash of red and blue. Hmm. The scattering gets louder.
Summon a female companion.
[2]
You summon a female companion. As you look at her, you notice that she doesn't seem... Too wholesome. She's smoking a pack of cigarettes and wearing a revealing outfit. You guess that she must be in her late 40's. She winks at you.
Leigh grumbles and continues trying to construct the armor plating from the steel around him, ignoring mostly everything.
[6]
You decide to just go whole hog and rip out the steel using your C.O.G. It works! Unfortunately, you hear some more hissing. Some red lights flash.
[4]
You then make some armour. It's actually pretty good, considering your materials.
Gamzee picks up his clubs, and takes a gulp from his Faygo Bottle. He begins hallucinating, and suddenly has an urge to kill cats...

Rush over to the cats, searching for any of them without eyes, and smack it into next...Tuesday. Yeah, Tuesday should be good.
[3]
You can't seem to find any without eyes! Oh well, if you kill enough of them then surely you'll get to one without eyes.
[5v6]
You try to attack them, but they swarm you! Miraculously though, you manage to escape the cat pile uninjured.
"And that is why you don't mess with me."

Alexei raises his AK and cocks it, then aims at the cats.

"You want to play, kitten? Come on. I've got plenty of ammo."

If the cats try to attack Alexei, mow them down with the AK.
[5]
You aim your gun at all of the cat's heads simultaneously. It sounds impossible, but you do it.
Use my Velociraptor nose to sniff out communism. Eat whoever smells of communism, as part of my alliance.
[1]
You smell communism... Yes, yes... But wait! You realise that it's coming from you! You growl and charge yourself.
[4v4]
You stretch, and stretch... But you can't seem to get your mouth close to yourself, no matter what you try!
Use my pain and suffering to regenerate my face and shape-morph my arm into a battleaxe!
[2]
You realise that  you only can use other's pain and suffering! Oh no!
"Hm..."
Antoine walks somewhat closer to a group of the cats
He says- in his most calming and gentle voice-, "Excuse-moi, little kitties, but have you considered the benefits of becoming my minions? For starters..."

Try to use my natural charismatic capabilities to convince the kitty cats to join my criminal crusade.

[1+2]
The cats don't seem to understand you, but they do seem to warm to you a bit.
Meow Meow, puurrr!
[1] [6]
You completely and utterly fail, however, luckily you manage to bounce up and dodge the danger. However this causes some of you to go up through the roof, making even more holes! Alarm klaxons start blaring, and
[1] [2] [2] [6] [4] [3] [2] [4] [6]
Jargon starts choking due to the lack of oxygen! -[2] health.
Donzor, Leigh and Cheesecake man also begin to choke, but they don't lose any health.
Gamzee and the cats hold their breath so that they don't choke! However, this causes them to pass out. At least they don't take any damage!
Alexei and Antoine seem to be fine though, for some odd reason.
Bob seems to be fine for now, but doesn't look like he's going to be fine for much longer...
Spoiler: Statuses: (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: May 11, 2013, 02:22:51 am by borno »

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
Re: Arena of Dice
« Reply #46 on: May 11, 2013, 02:29:19 am »

OHGOD. Become not-unconscious and kill ALL THE CATS
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 11, 2013, 02:41:18 am »

Help kill the cats and absorb their biomass to regenerate my body and absorb their souls' psiono-mass to strengthen my psychic grip on the Arena.
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.

Eotyrannus

• Bay Watcher
  • Here to throw dinosaurs at people
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 11, 2013, 03:10:30 am »

Wonder why on earth everyone started choking. Seriously, what just happened apart from someone breaking the roof?

Oh well. Run up a wall using my amazing Velociraptor wing-assisted incline running, bringing a few cats to snack on while I laugh at the mortals below.

Continue sniffing out communism to act upon later.

Also? Copy everyone else and summon babes. Except they're Velociraptor babes. Wearing false glasses and false eyelashes.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2013, 11:07:44 am by Eotyrannus »

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 11, 2013, 03:15:37 am »

"*Cough* Shit, what is thi--*Hack*--This shit?!" Leigh desperately tries to make a gas mask to prevent the tainted air from choking him.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: May 11, 2013, 05:12:28 am »

Find a way out.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 11, 2013, 11:03:19 am »

Set up female companion with Antoine.

Use Barrier to catch some air around my head.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

SomeStupidGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • Just strummin' right along...
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 11, 2013, 05:57:28 pm »

Try to use my suit jacket to block my mouth from whatever that gas stuff is and generally keep away from the others, for the moment.
Your favorite pinko progressive nerd-gal. Probably.

borno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 13, 2013, 04:25:07 am »

Got everyone's actions processed, just waiting on Fniff...

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: May 13, 2013, 08:10:31 am »

Fire at the cats![/b{
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]