Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 27

Author Topic: The Islands of Misery: Another Turn  (Read 52341 times)

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
Re: The Islands of Misery: So close...so dull.
« Reply #285 on: June 12, 2013, 10:01:37 pm »

...You don't expect to get anything, do you?

Why don't you try attacking Evil Unlucky? It will get you extra rewards!
I'm trying to do a rap battle with myself. I know I won't win anything, I just want to make you write horrible rap lyrics.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: June 12, 2013, 10:09:19 pm »

I'm trying to do a rap battle with myself. I know I won't win anything, I just want to make you write horrible rap lyrics.
Then rap-battle E.U. or someone! Fezzy's not doing much.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: June 12, 2013, 10:19:21 pm »

Then rap-battle E.U. or someone! Fezzy's not doing much.
okay.

Rap battle Evil Unlucky.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: June 13, 2013, 03:06:00 am »

Make Mylio my pet before finding some water.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

sjm9876

• Bay Watcher
  • Did not so much Fall as Saunter Vaguely Downwards
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: June 13, 2013, 06:31:08 am »

Stay out of the way. Also edge round to that vine covered boulder and see if there's any way to attatch the vine rope to it.
My dreams are not unlike yours - they long for the safety, and break like a glass chandelier.
But there's laughter and oh there is love, just past the edge of our fears.
And there's chaos when push comes to shove, but it's music to my ears.

Sigtext

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
  • The guy that loves nukes too much
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: June 13, 2013, 09:39:12 am »

okay.

Rap battle Evil Unlucky.

You wanna rap battle with a dying person because he was stabbed multiple time in the chest? Sure I'll go along with it. Though if my bleeding doesn't stop then I might die in the middle of it lol.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2013, 09:41:08 am by superBlast »
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: June 13, 2013, 09:57:15 am »

okay.

Rap battle Evil Unlucky.

You wanna rap battle with a dying person because he was stabbed multiple time in the chest? Sure I'll go along with it. Though if my bleeding doesn't stop then I might die in the middle of it lol.

Only stone Unlucky if he loses. Respectfully wait and watch the battle.
There are words that make the booze plant possible. Just not those words.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.
DIRK: Pelvic thrusts will be my exclamation points.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: June 16, 2013, 03:57:19 am »

who are we waiting on?
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: June 16, 2013, 07:23:42 am »

Me to not miscount. Turn coming.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The Islands of Misery: Unlucky Death
« Reply #294 on: June 16, 2013, 09:20:15 am »

"Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, not good!"

Preform a tactical retreat and fix my bleeding problem. With karma! Have Mylio do whatever she wants this time.... maybe touching herself willl do something... like touching that one guy shriveled up his leg... er... well do it anyways! If I get challeged to a rap battle by a crappy rapper named Billy Snow, accept the challenge.
You crawl out of the building, but get interrupted...
Rap battle Evil Unlucky.
"You're pathetic, you know that? You call yourself a rapper, but you can't even beat someone who's more concerned about his gaping chest wound than making sure his sentences rhyme."
This hurtful comment makes poor Billy Snow get -1 Attribute Point. On the other hand, victorious Evil Unlucky gets one, and a shining feel of gold manifests over him. Looking down, he sees a chain shirt of gold on his chest, stained red by the wound.
"...I finally have a shirt..."
[3+1-4] In case I didn't hint at it enough, Evil Unlucky bled out, grin on his face. No Attribute Point can save him now...but hey, he survived being stabbed in the chest long enough to best Billy Snow a third time.

Only stone Unlucky if he loses. Respectfully wait and watch the battle.
Well, it's a bit late; a little fall of rock can hardly hurt him now. But darn, is that Lucky impressive...and Billy's not a very good loser. (Well, he's good at being a loser, but you know what I mean.)
As Unlucky dies, you feel full of power...2 Attribute Points, 2 Karma Points, and a sapphire badge of power.

"Argh, how do I..."
try to heal tea girl again.
[1+1] "Why isn't magic easy?"

Just...lay here I guess. Wave an arm or something to signify that I need some fucking help.
Somehow, no one is paying attention to you.

Make Mylio my pet before finding some water.
Mylio needs a new owner, and she chooses you now that she doesn't have to attack you. Just as you hug your new pet mini-chipmunk, she turns into a fish-lady again. At least she's still only a bit over 21/2 inches (a bit over 6.5 cm) tall...
As for tea, [10+1] you now have a fine tea party which would be fit for the Queen, at least when the Royal Family was camping or something. And under the circumstances, that's pretty darn good.
[9+1] Even better, your bleeding has finally stopped!

Stay out of the way. Also edge round to that vine covered boulder and see if there's any way to attatch the vine rope to it.
You could tie a rope to the vines, but then you're depending on the vines being connected to the rock sturdily. [6-1] There is also one little outcropping you might be able to tie a rope to.

Squintage the Tinkerer appears!
This...did not end as expected. You are in some kind of building, covered in an odd mixture of blood, brains, and botanical matter. There's a moving headless woman in one corner, and you can hear some guy protesting about how he should have won "by default". Oh, and you seem to have a weird polehammer. The pole is made of wood, which you're certain isn't the paradigm; so it the "spike" sticking out one end. He looks about and notes corpses to the south and what appears to be a tea party to the west. That complainer is really getting on your nerves...

-----

Real life calls, so I can't make the map. Remind me later.
Sig

sjm9876

• Bay Watcher
  • Did not so much Fall as Saunter Vaguely Downwards
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: June 16, 2013, 09:31:59 am »

Fezzy notices the waving corpse. 'What the.....? Hmm..... How would you like to be first out of this hellhole?'

Throw the headless corpse off the mountain.
My dreams are not unlike yours - they long for the safety, and break like a glass chandelier.
But there's laughter and oh there is love, just past the edge of our fears.
And there's chaos when push comes to shove, but it's music to my ears.

Sigtext

SomeStupidGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • Just strummin' right along...
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: June 16, 2013, 10:12:30 am »

Welp. New character time, since I've held off on it until now.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Hmm... Would it be possible to get a trait that'd give me a bonus when I kill someone in the name of justice(or, in self defense, I guess. But justice sounds better), but subtracts from an attribute when I kill someone without provocation?
« Last Edit: June 26, 2013, 09:03:15 am by SomeStupidGuy »
Your favorite pinko progressive nerd-gal. Probably.

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
  • The guy that loves nukes too much
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: June 16, 2013, 10:40:49 am »

Hahaha that... that is a way to go! So I'm gonna roll with it with my new guy! (and I won't disappear for.... how ever many turns I disapperaed for this time.)

« Last Edit: June 16, 2013, 10:48:06 am by superBlast »
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

SomeStupidGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • Just strummin' right along...
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: June 16, 2013, 10:49:58 am »

Hey, your character died doing what he loved. Making Billy Snow look like a complete & utter fool.

Your favorite pinko progressive nerd-gal. Probably.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: June 16, 2013, 11:42:27 am »

"Of all the useless..."
Try again
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 27