Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 27

Author Topic: The Islands of Misery: Another Turn  (Read 52358 times)

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
Re: The Islands of Misery: A lich?
« Reply #270 on: June 11, 2013, 11:08:09 am »

Pretend to be dead so people leave me alone. See if there's any way I could heal myself. Discreetly.
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: June 11, 2013, 01:18:37 pm »

'Hmmm. I have an idea..... What would you say to making some sort of parachute? we'd need some form of cloth first, but it's possible I reckon. Just don't ask me to test it.'
((I already wandered off, trying to figure out where Faye went and why. The only person near you is Snow, is that who you're talking too?))
Pretend to be dead so people leave me alone. See if there's any way I could heal myself. Discreetly.
((your best bet is probably me, although you might have some kind of innate regeneration.))
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

SomeStupidGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • Just strummin' right along...
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: June 11, 2013, 04:02:18 pm »

((In retrospect, I really like how literally no one (other than the doer of the deed) cared when I got shoved off a cliff. xD))
Your favorite pinko progressive nerd-gal. Probably.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: June 11, 2013, 04:10:12 pm »

((In retrospect, I really like how literally no one (other than the doer of the deed) cared when I got shoved off a cliff. xD))
((I was getting mauled at the time.))
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: June 11, 2013, 04:37:20 pm »

Practice Rapping to try and level up on my skillz.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: June 11, 2013, 04:53:42 pm »

((I check the map each update, I didn't have a clear line of sight to you and was busy doing other things. So since I didn't see it happen and you didn't scream...))
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: June 12, 2013, 11:10:11 am »

'Hmmm. I have an idea..... What would you say to making some sort of parachute? we'd need some form of cloth first, but it's possible I reckon. Just don't ask me to test it.'
((I already wandered off, trying to figure out where Faye went and why. The only person near you is Snow, is that who you're talking too?))
((your best bet is probably me, although you might have some kind of innate regeneration.))

((I'm not the tea lady, mind you.))

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: June 12, 2013, 12:18:12 pm »

((I'm not the tea lady, mind you.))
((fully aware you're book girl w' skull backpack and a bashed in head. I still stand by my statement. just be aware that the way you introduce yourself will affect my actions.))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: The Islands of Misery: So close...so dull.
« Reply #278 on: June 12, 2013, 07:48:51 pm »

Bandage up my wound as best I can with a strip of cloth from my shirt and contemplate the longness of this drop.
Otherwise, continue on like before.
You rip off a bit of shirt and [1+1+3-1-1] make that shirt bit bloody. [4-1-1] You bleed to death.

Stab him 37 times in the chest!
"Splat goes the head part! HAHAHA! Now... who the hell threw rocks at me!? That hurt you know!"

Attack the person that threw rocks at me and threaten Mylio that if she doesn't kill someone, I'm punting her off the mountain.
"Well now, let start."

I use Racial power: Summon tea party* and invite Mylio.

*A power that british people can use. It summon a table, a tea pot with hot tea in, chairs to the number of people invited, cups to the number of people invited and sized to each of them and some biscuits. The tea set will bust into smoke if used for combat, even as cover.
"Well, now that that's done, shall we...
umm, hey, where'd she go?
uhh..."

Go over to the tea girl and
"Hey, did you see a girl with this weird spear-breastplate thing around here? I was wondering where she. Whoa, you're hurt. uh, let me see. I think I might be able to..."
attempt to heal her wound
Let's start with the combat.
[7v8+1][1+1-1v8] Evil Unlucky gets the jump on Faye, which he uses to trip at her feet. [7] Ahrian's stabbing of Evil Unlucky works quite well, as well as flinging a couple rocks at his chest. [9-1v7+1+1-1-2;9+1+1+1] While the rocks do nothing whatsoever, the spear manages to pierce EU's leathery hide in the chest, causing severe damage as well as bleeding. Well, more bleeding. [8+1-1-3] And the bleeding just gets worse.
[8+1+1v8+1+5-2-2] While Evil Unlucky is dying and his offer inferior, Mylio decides to not get punted off the mountain. She bites at Jill's ankle. Due to her diminutive size, this isn't effective. Meanwhile, Ahrian joins Jill's tea party, which Jill was still making. She [3+1] can't figure out how to activate the healing abilities. [2+1] Jill runs into England's dark secret: They can't summon tea parties, they're just good at improvising them. Jill has a teapot and is busy locating some water. "Um, slight delay...give me a few minutes. Or a few of those..." [7+1-1] She's still oozing a little blood.
Nancy pretends to be dead, which is actually pretty easy when your head is blown off. People will overlook just about anything short of you getting up and doing the hula and assume you're dead. As for healing...well, Nancy can't see anything at all, what with eyes being on the head, but there's nothing you can think of to heal yourself short of magic. Certainly nothing that you could do, blind, deaf, and smellless.

Poor Fezzy, ignored by all.

Practice Rapping to try and level up on my skillz.
You practice rapping.

'.,*'',.;`,',.`
'.`',.`'.`,.*',
";.`,'"`.;,`:'.
'.-o'.`,;`'.,`'
;'*;'`"@,;'`.',
%@.`*--@--'`;,.
'.'`,|@++|;'`.,
':`@,
",I++'*'.:
g@'`@|+++|'*";,
;.`;,--+--'.`,:
:,';;`"@.`':".`
'.-o",`@;`'.,`'
"`.,;",".,;``;,
;`*'.;,`";.`':,
"*;.,'*;,o.;;`"

-----

Statuses

-----

Now Faye and E.U. are battling over two corpses!
Anyways, as the title indicates, a lot of hopes kinda got dashed. About the most notable thing that happened was Unlucky getting a bit closer to dying and some bad rapping from Snow.

And no, I'm not going to be modelling skill increase. You've been practicing 5 minutes, you're not getting 10% better.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
  • The guy that loves nukes too much
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: June 12, 2013, 08:07:40 pm »

"Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, not good!"

Preform a tactical retreat and fix my bleeding problem. With karma! Have Mylio do whatever she wants this time.... maybe touching herself willl do something... like touching that one guy shriveled up his leg... er... well do it anyways! If I get challeged to a rap battle by a crappy rapper named Billy Snow, accept the challenge.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2013, 09:40:22 am by superBlast »
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: June 12, 2013, 08:13:11 pm »

Stand back up and use stone powers to attack Unlucky from afar. Don't bother giving chase.
There are words that make the booze plant possible. Just not those words.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.
DIRK: Pelvic thrusts will be my exclamation points.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: June 12, 2013, 08:21:57 pm »

"Well, it's time to reveal why i came here. i came here to make huge profits on a new music video. So let's begin." Hold a rap battle with myself and compose Billy Snow's "The Islands of Misery" #1 top album.

"Bill, Bill, Billy Snow. vs. Billy Snow"
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: June 12, 2013, 08:38:41 pm »

...You don't expect to get anything, do you?

Why don't you try attacking Evil Unlucky? It will get you extra rewards!
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: June 12, 2013, 09:35:21 pm »

"Argh, how do I..."

try to heal tea girl again.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: June 12, 2013, 09:49:50 pm »

Just...lay here I guess. Wave an arm or something to signify that I need some fucking help.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2013, 10:38:21 am by Greenstarfanatic »
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 27