Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 27

Author Topic: The Islands of Misery: Another Turn  (Read 52455 times)

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The Islands of Misery: Ominous
« Reply #90 on: May 08, 2013, 06:42:55 pm »

Head to Lucky's corpse, nimbly grab the angelic hat, run behind boulder again and try to see what it does.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: May 08, 2013, 08:20:45 pm »

"What. The. Fuck. Was. That."
Determine what my pants do and then punch the bitch that threw? a rock at me. And then apologize and explain I've had a bad day.
The rock completely missed.

((Kyle Johnson is amazing. he's apparently covering half of the mountain.))
Yeah, he really needs to work out.
...Stupid missing /abbr tags.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: May 08, 2013, 08:22:50 pm »

Determine what my pants do and then punch the bitch that threw? a rock at me. And then apologize and explain I've had a bad day.
The rock completely missed.

((Kyle Johnson is amazing. he's apparently covering half of the mountain.))
Yeah, he really needs to work out.
...Stupid missing /abbr tags.

Yes, but when you are part mountain you don't need to be perfectly correct!

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: May 09, 2013, 02:45:14 am »

Hm...there's that one guy who doesn't seem to be wearing much under his suspicious sweatshirt, and who wears a top hat? And what's with that one woman in fatigues, or that guy in the plastic shirt? You'd come up with ways for Kyle to be suspicious, but you aren't aware that they're here.
(I profiled myself...)

Look for a way down the mountainKyle Johnson
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: May 09, 2013, 06:36:40 am »

Hm...there's that one guy who doesn't seem to be wearing much under his suspicious sweatshirt, and who wears a top hat? And what's with that one woman in fatigues, or that guy in the plastic shirt? You'd come up with ways for Kyle to be suspicious, but you aren't aware that they're here.
(I profiled myself...)
...You can't be too thorough?
Besides, it was kind of a silly action. Yeah, that's my explanation.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: May 09, 2013, 06:38:41 am »

(I profiled myself...)

Woah, by me a drink first at least! Also who know you could be a rapist and not know it.

Fr0stByt3

• Bay Watcher
  • Co-Creator of Woven Worlds Productions!
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: May 09, 2013, 09:42:43 am »

PTW
Funding rebels because seriously, fuck those guys.
((They're basically the new Mongols.  I gotta say, I have a newfound respect for the Jamaican police force after playing this game.))

TopHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: May 09, 2013, 12:22:30 pm »

Go inside, grab the vine-making thingy, walk outside, zap it at the wall, walk back inside, return it to its owner, politely thank them and apologize.
I would ask why fire can burn two men to death without getting hot enough to burn a book, but then I read "INEXTINGUISHABLE RUNNING KAMIKAZE RADIOACTIVE FLAMING ZOMBIE" and realized that logic, reason, and physics are all occupied with crying in the corner right now.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The Islands of Misery: Awkward...
« Reply #98 on: May 09, 2013, 06:16:35 pm »

[5-3] They look awesome, or pathetic. Your choice.
[8+3v8] You punch Faye right in the chest. [9-4v5-2+3] Faye's breath is knocked out of her, [8-3] and your hand is sore.
You cap it off with an apology.

"Oh my god, oh my god, I'm sorry! D-did I hit you?"
Seeing the angry, brightly-colored man walking my way, respond peacefully.
Ah, please, I didn't mean to hurt you! Please don't come any closer, or- or- I'll have to use this!
Shake spear half-menacingly.
[8+3v8] Kyle doesn't listen, he punches you in the chest. [9-4v5-2+3] This only knocks the breath out of you, thanks to that wonderful bit of armor you have. He then swears under his breath before saying, "Sorry, I've had a bad day."

Continue pressing buttons.
[4-2+1] You find no new functions. Someone grabs the suit, though, which makes you feel...violated.

Head to Lucky's corpse, nimbly grab the angelic hat, run behind boulder again and try to see what it does.
You snatch the Hat and retreat. [3+1+1] It contains some kind of defensive enchantment.

[4-1] Short of using magical girl powers to fly down...you've got no idea.

Go inside, grab the vine-making thingy, walk outside, zap it at the wall, walk back inside, return it to its owner, politely thank them and apologize.
You grab Snow's bathing suit and tug. "It won't come off!"

'.,*'',.;`,',.`
'.`',.`'.`,.*',
";.`,'"`.;,`:'.
'.-o'.`,;`'.,`'
;'*;'`".,;'`.',
':.`*
--;--'`;,.
'.'`
@|@@+|;'`.,
':`.,
",*@+'*'.:
o;'`.|++
@|'*";,
".`;,--+--'.`,:
;`';.:*
@.`':".`
'.-o'.`
@;`'.,`'
"`@,;'`".,;`".,
;`*'.;,`";.`'",
"*;.,'*;,o.;"`,

-----

Statuses

-----

What's so hard to understand about "one-piece bathing suit"? Why do people keep trying to take it?
I mean, why does person keep trying to take it?
Sig

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: May 09, 2013, 06:30:21 pm »

Make vines grow again. don't stop until they are 5 feet high or something bad happens to me.

"Hey, F****t. stop groping me or I will f***ing kick your ass to kingdom come." (bleeping provided by Clean Rap Records)
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: May 09, 2013, 06:48:37 pm »

"Ah yes that one is still around... truly I am sorry about that."
Go outside and look for a weapon, if there is a really good opportunity for it kill the snickerer.

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: May 09, 2013, 06:56:04 pm »

Ack... That kinda hurt... Ah, it's OK, though, just... let me catch my breath...
Y-you seem a lot stronger than me... But maybe we could team up? I have a knack for figuring things out, and since you don't know what your item does... E-either way, we should get out of here. Vines... I don't like the idea of someone controlling vines near me. I know what those things are capable of.
Offer friendship. Either way, leave the building in the least-viney direction. Leave the building and go loot the two corpses of their pauldrons. I will become the tank.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2013, 07:31:28 am by Tsuchigumo550 »
There are words that make the booze plant possible. Just not those words.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.
DIRK: Pelvic thrusts will be my exclamation points.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: May 10, 2013, 02:06:20 am »

"Rapper plant guy, can you make a 'ladder' of vines off the side of the mountains?"
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

TopHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: May 10, 2013, 12:38:08 pm »

((oops.))
"sorry. Misread."
Apologize. Exit quickly. Turn self into monkey using shirt-thing. Climb to top of building.
((it works like that, doesn't it?))
I would ask why fire can burn two men to death without getting hot enough to burn a book, but then I read "INEXTINGUISHABLE RUNNING KAMIKAZE RADIOACTIVE FLAMING ZOMBIE" and realized that logic, reason, and physics are all occupied with crying in the corner right now.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: May 10, 2013, 02:59:27 pm »

((oops.))
"sorry. Misread."
Apologize. Exit quickly. Turn self into monkey using shirt-thing. Climb to top of building.
((it works like that, doesn't it?))
You'll find out when freeform posts an action...
Sig
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 27