Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: [MSPA] Neversink: "Call me Mart. Sabic S'binvvoc Mart."  (Read 6489 times)

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [MSPA] Neversink
« Reply #30 on: May 04, 2013, 12:50:30 pm »

"Sir Richard von Charles the Third."

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
  • Haven't tried coffee crisps.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 04, 2013, 03:13:26 pm »

Brownbeard the Rugged
Let's Play: Automation! Bay 12 Motor Company Buy the 1950 Urist Wagon for just $4500! Safety features optional.
The Bay 12 & Mates Discord Join now! Voice/text chat and play games with other Bay12'ers!
Add me on Steam: [DFC] Sensei

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 04, 2013, 04:31:16 pm »

You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Eotyrannus

• Bay Watcher
  • Here to throw dinosaurs at people
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 04, 2013, 04:36:04 pm »

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 04, 2013, 04:40:50 pm »

Since most of these seem to be getting about the same amount of votes, maybe we could combine some of them? "Sir Bill Charles Survivor Brownbeard Nye Viva von Charles McAwesome the Rugged Third" sounds like an impressive name.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 04, 2013, 04:43:43 pm »

Sabic S'binvvoc Mart.

Eotyrannus

• Bay Watcher
  • Here to throw dinosaurs at people
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 04, 2013, 04:46:13 pm »

Since most of these seem to be getting about the same amount of votes, maybe we could combine some of them? "Sir Bill Charles Survivor Brownbeard Nye Viva von Charles McAwesome the Rugged Third" sounds like an impressive name.

+1

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
  • Haven't tried coffee crisps.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 04, 2013, 04:48:01 pm »

+1
Let's Play: Automation! Bay 12 Motor Company Buy the 1950 Urist Wagon for just $4500! Safety features optional.
The Bay 12 & Mates Discord Join now! Voice/text chat and play games with other Bay12'ers!
Add me on Steam: [DFC] Sensei

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 04, 2013, 06:12:46 pm »

+1

+1
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 04, 2013, 08:06:49 pm »

+1
+1
Yes. Just Yes. Sir BCSBNVvCMA the Rugged Third, for short.
Edit for clarity and because I confused myself.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2013, 08:58:33 pm by My Name is Immaterial »

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 04, 2013, 08:37:19 pm »

Why not SBCSBNVvCMAtR3 for short?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 04, 2013, 08:38:48 pm »

If you manipulate that a bit you get Sabic S'binvvoc Mart. Hence the suggestion.

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 04, 2013, 09:00:04 pm »

Good god, it works!
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 04, 2013, 09:01:33 pm »

If you manipulate that a bit you get Sabic S'binvvoc Mart. Hence the suggestion.
Call me Mart. Sabic S'binvvoc Mart.

Dredonius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 06, 2013, 07:28:47 pm »

Call me Mart. Sabic S'binvvoc Mart.

Hey, you got it first time! You were thinking of  CHUCK NOLAND at first, but you think that this name will be ever so much better. This also increases the size of your RAD CHOPS a tiny bit.

Well, now that you've got your new name, you should probably start talking to QUARANTROIS now.

Spoiler: PALAVER LOG (click to show/hide)

This is bad. A SLITHERING HAGFISH-LIKE CREATURE has asked you to dinner. Do you accept?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4