Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 45

Author Topic: Dominions 3 Round 14- Interdimensional Madness! (Game Over. Everybody Died))  (Read 56438 times)

Alkhemia

• Bay Watcher
  • aka Deep Sea Diver Man
    • View Profile
Re: Dominions 3 Round 14- Interdimensional Madness! (Game in Progress)
« Reply #255 on: July 09, 2013, 02:10:54 am »

Hmm I kinda want to do some real combat to see how my stuff does but I also don't really want to attack anyone such a dilemma, It also odd that we have not got an arena match yet.
"Hiken: Tsubame-Gaeshi" -Sasaki Kojirou (Grand Order}

"Please touch me. Without lying, wherever you want to touch. That is my wish." - Kiyohime (Grand Order)

"Tyranny, violation, genocide. Those are the things that I detest above all else." - Amakusa Shirou Tokisada (Grand Order)

Il Palazzo

• Bay Watcher
  • And lo, the Dude did abide. And it was good.
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: July 09, 2013, 06:10:21 am »

Did I miss turn 24?
You can always visit the game page on llamaserver(http://www.llamaserver.net/gameinfo.cgi?game=Bay12Round14) and go to admin options -> show stalling data. You don't need password to do that.

Hmm I kinda want to do some real combat to see how my stuff does but I also don't really want to attack anyone such a dilemma, It also odd that we have not got an arena match yet.
Try attacking an independent province, then use "U" command during battle replay to create units. This is just a simulation, so it does not affect the army losses/afflictions/etc. in any way.

Alkhemia

• Bay Watcher
  • aka Deep Sea Diver Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: July 09, 2013, 07:29:47 am »

Did I miss turn 24?
You can always visit the game page on llamaserver(http://www.llamaserver.net/gameinfo.cgi?game=Bay12Round14) and go to admin options -> show stalling data. You don't need password to do that.

Try attacking an independent prov ince, then use "U" command during battle replay to create units. This is just a simulation, so it does not affect the army losses/afflictions/etc. in any way.
oh did not know about that ty

"Please touch me. Without lying, wherever you want to touch. That is my wish." - Kiyohime (Grand Order)

"Tyranny, violation, genocide. Those are the things that I detest above all else." - Amakusa Shirou Tokisada (Grand Order)

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: July 09, 2013, 10:16:53 pm »

I won't have access to a computer for the next two days, so if it looks like I might miss a turn, that's why.
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

Mrhappyface

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: July 10, 2013, 07:37:00 am »

Still selling death and air gems. 50 gold a piece.
This is Dwarf Fortress. Where torture, enslavement, and murder are not only tolerable hobbies, but considered dwarfdatory.

Alkhemia

• Bay Watcher
  • aka Deep Sea Diver Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: July 10, 2013, 08:42:13 am »

Welp the Doom Horror are terrifying well I guess they do have doom in the name but still the monster just solo my army and it took no damage and got more HP from life drain I think had like 200 at the end instead of 90.

Kebooo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: July 10, 2013, 09:13:59 am »

Try attacking an independent province, then use "U" command during battle replay to create units. This is just a simulation, so it does not affect the army losses/afflictions/etc. in any way.

Is this for offline mode only, or am I doing something wrong? I was watching a replay battle against indies and pressed U and nothing was happening. Teach me your ways!

Il Palazzo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: July 10, 2013, 09:27:58 am »

Is this for offline mode only, or am I doing something wrong? I was watching a replay battle against indies and pressed U and nothing was happening. Teach me your ways!
Very well, young Padawan. But you must first relinquish all that is worldly and material. You must feel the force flow within you as you first press shift before pressing "u", so that the result is a "U" and not a mere "u", as Obi-Wan Palazzo had indeed told you before but you did not care to read properly. :P

Kebooo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: July 10, 2013, 09:46:08 am »

Have I actually been told that before? Interesting. Well, I forgot! Thank you, Palazzo Manual. You may have made a good emperor.

Il Palazzo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: July 10, 2013, 09:52:54 am »

But seriously, about the feature - make sure there's a square on the battlefield highlighted before you press shift+u. You need to remember the name of the unit. Keep it mind that it always creates units with a bad case of sociopathy - they will attack both sides in the battle. Upper case "K" kills units standing on the selected square.

Kebooo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: July 10, 2013, 10:24:53 am »

Is there any way in single player to simply simulate these battles more easily, without sociopath units? I'm pretty scared of attacking some indy stacks that might blow mine away.

Il Palazzo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: July 10, 2013, 11:05:12 am »

None that I know of. But you know what they say, carpe diem...

Jarod Cain

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: July 10, 2013, 12:06:44 pm »

I am going to be headed down to Vegas this weekend for EVO this weekend.
I will see about getting Dominions on my laptop and try to get the turns as needed but if I miss a turn, that would be why.
-J-
-Self Proclaimed Constitutional Monarch of Utah-
-Card carrying Ambassador of Bad People Territories-
Paddledwork

Mrhappyface

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: July 10, 2013, 04:33:42 pm »

Willing to auction a ring of sorcery.

And Bows of War.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2013, 04:51:19 pm by Mrhappyface »
This is Dwarf Fortress. Where torture, enslavement, and murder are not only tolerable hobbies, but considered dwarfdatory.

Alkhemia

• Bay Watcher
  • aka Deep Sea Diver Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: July 10, 2013, 04:43:06 pm »

Willing to auction a ring of sorcery.
How much is the asking price?

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 45