Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 45

Author Topic: Dominions 3 Round 14- Interdimensional Madness! (Game Over. Everybody Died))  (Read 56535 times)

Akhier the Dragon hearted

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a Dragon, Roar
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
Re: Dominions 3 Round 14- Interdimensional Madness! (Game in Progress)
« Reply #480 on: August 13, 2013, 01:48:06 pm »

So I am back and sent my turn in. The power supply arrived and everything worked once that was put in place so its all fine on my end now though I do not know how I will catch up with everything I do on the web.
Join us. The crazy is at a perfect temperature today.
So it seems I accidentally put my canteen in my wheelbarrow and didn't notice... and then I got really thirsty... so right before going to sleep I go to take a swig from my canteen and... end up snorting a line of low-grade meth.

Mrhappyface

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #481 on: August 13, 2013, 07:33:49 pm »

I sent it. Sorry, periodic brownouts where I live.
This is Dwarf Fortress. Where torture, enslavement, and murder are not only tolerable hobbies, but considered dwarfdatory.

Mrhappyface

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #482 on: August 13, 2013, 07:46:41 pm »

Huh, it wasn't as bad as I expected but not as good as I hoped. Darn you Machaka and your fiery domes! And Predator ran away because the little tiny dudes died.
Beware of those with the memories of an icy world, R'lyeh! A time from before your descent from the celestial spheres!
Whoever rained down that pathetic little excuse of a firework display should be ashamed of themselves. The men of Ulm are hardly entertained by such meager pyrotechnics. I'm sure my show at Machaka's capital was worthy.

« Last Edit: August 13, 2013, 07:59:22 pm by Mrhappyface »
This is Dwarf Fortress. Where torture, enslavement, and murder are not only tolerable hobbies, but considered dwarfdatory.

Kebooo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #483 on: August 13, 2013, 08:32:20 pm »

Why me? I had the least success this last turn. All I have are all these precious gems to play with, and swim around in like Scrooge McDuck.

Mrhappyface

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #484 on: August 13, 2013, 08:49:44 pm »

It's either you or take a they trek that takes forever. Or you can go back into the water. I'm happy either way.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2013, 09:03:53 pm by Mrhappyface »

Il Palazzo

• Bay Watcher
  • And lo, the Dude did abide. And it was good.
    • View Profile
« Reply #485 on: August 13, 2013, 09:21:01 pm »

I actually wanted Predator to stay, but he vamoosed before I could properly take care of him.

In other news: must remember never to give the guy with Horror Harmonica the "stay behind troops" order.

And nice job there, Ermor. A single good spell almost managed to rout all my army.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2013, 09:29:28 pm by Il Palazzo »

Alkhemia

• Bay Watcher
  • aka Deep Sea Diver Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #486 on: August 13, 2013, 11:10:00 pm »

Ok the mind blast are annoying I'm getting rid of that asap also sucks that my global enchantment failed I wanted one of the things to pop.

Oh the spiders are attacking me from behind welp can't kill Akhier so you get to live now
« Last Edit: August 13, 2013, 11:31:21 pm by Alkhemia »
"Hiken: Tsubame-Gaeshi" -Sasaki Kojirou (Grand Order}

"Please touch me. Without lying, wherever you want to touch. That is my wish." - Kiyohime (Grand Order)

"Tyranny, violation, genocide. Those are the things that I detest above all else." - Amakusa Shirou Tokisada (Grand Order)

Mrhappyface

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #487 on: August 13, 2013, 11:44:29 pm »

It looks ljke I'm not the only one fighting a war on three fronts

Alkhemia

• Bay Watcher
  • aka Deep Sea Diver Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #488 on: August 13, 2013, 11:52:10 pm »

It looks like I'm not the only one fighting a war on three fronts
Yeah in hindsight I should've had more troops next to his places I was just focusing all my war effort into killing Akhier.
oh well it is my first time playing this far into the game and only my 3rd game over all.

I think I can push him back but if not he can't getting to my island so I can turtle it out there.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2013, 11:55:54 pm by Alkhemia »

"Please touch me. Without lying, wherever you want to touch. That is my wish." - Kiyohime (Grand Order)

"Tyranny, violation, genocide. Those are the things that I detest above all else." - Amakusa Shirou Tokisada (Grand Order)

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #489 on: August 14, 2013, 12:04:32 am »

If I can't kill the spiders, I shall at least attempt to disease them all.  Also you didn't have that fatigue spell active which increased my staying power dramatically.

My research pales in comparison to that of most of you but I will try my best to put up a good show before my demise.
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

Alkhemia

• Bay Watcher
  • aka Deep Sea Diver Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #490 on: August 14, 2013, 12:15:20 am »

If I can't kill the spiders, I shall at least attempt to disease them all.  Also you didn't have that fatigue spell active which increased my staying power dramatically.

My research pales in comparison to that of most of you but I will try my best to put up a good show before my demise.
I don't get how people have so much tech most people have like 10x mine oh well I'm almost to my Dai Oni that should help out a lot if i can get my construction higher for the better items.

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a Dragon, Roar
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #491 on: August 14, 2013, 03:19:09 am »

I don't know about others but I can hire mages in any of the provinces I control so I was basically stomping others with my research. Of course having all the research in the world won't help you if you don't have the gems to back it up and because I never got to the planes, honestly my start position doesn't have a lot of the gems I ended up needing I fell on my face.
So it seems I accidentally put my canteen in my wheelbarrow and didn't notice... and then I got really thirsty... so right before going to sleep I go to take a swig from my canteen and... end up snorting a line of low-grade meth.

Alkhemia

• Bay Watcher
  • aka Deep Sea Diver Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #492 on: August 14, 2013, 03:21:50 am »

Are you the one killing my dudes with spells or is it the Strands of Arcane Power I've lost more guys to that crap then any fight it even kills my ghost generals it  so frustrating

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a Dragon, Roar
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #493 on: August 14, 2013, 03:37:02 am »

Before I claim anything whats killing them? Because I might be partly responsible.

Alkhemia

• Bay Watcher
  • aka Deep Sea Diver Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #494 on: August 14, 2013, 03:41:34 am »

Blah blah was mental attack by a enemy mage blah blah was killed by the attack 

Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 45