Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 45

Author Topic: Dominions 3 Round 14- Interdimensional Madness! (Game Over. Everybody Died))  (Read 56533 times)

Alkhemia

• Bay Watcher
  • aka Deep Sea Diver Man
    • View Profile
Re: Dominions 3 Round 14- Interdimensional Madness! (Game in Progress)
« Reply #450 on: August 07, 2013, 12:03:32 am »

Oh you mean Bogus and friends down to the west? I'll try not to tangle with them.
   If it wasn't for you taking my stuff up north even if I couldn't beat Alk that one province is a choke point so I would still be safe from him.
Are they really that strong, sound like a challenge to me I'll beat them up and take the loot.
"Hiken: Tsubame-Gaeshi" -Sasaki Kojirou (Grand Order}

"Please touch me. Without lying, wherever you want to touch. That is my wish." - Kiyohime (Grand Order)

"Tyranny, violation, genocide. Those are the things that I detest above all else." - Amakusa Shirou Tokisada (Grand Order)

Akhier the Dragon hearted

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a Dragon, Roar
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #451 on: August 07, 2013, 12:13:47 am »

They are basically NPC SC's that have the order to target commanders. Or in other words your whole army would soon be running or if undead then just dead because all the commanders are dead. They are in no way invincible but they would delay you enough or kill enough of your guys to let me stand up to you.
Join us. The crazy is at a perfect temperature today.
So it seems I accidentally put my canteen in my wheelbarrow and didn't notice... and then I got really thirsty... so right before going to sleep I go to take a swig from my canteen and... end up snorting a line of low-grade meth.

Stworca

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron Tad
    • View Profile
« Reply #452 on: August 07, 2013, 03:42:24 am »

Bogus has attack commander scripts, which are unique. It's possible to obtain them via mind control and get that order for your army, but it's considered extremely gamey and shunned upon.
I just ramble incoherently for absolutely no reason.

Il Palazzo

• Bay Watcher
  • And lo, the Dude did abide. And it was good.
    • View Profile
« Reply #453 on: August 07, 2013, 04:55:33 am »

What are the mechanics for when all the global enchantment slots are filled? Does a newly cast enchantment always go through, and knocks one off at random?
It would appear that once the slots are filled, any subsequent global randomly choses one of the existing ones and tries to dispel it comparing numbers of gems spent. This might target your own global, mind you.

Jarod Cain

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #454 on: August 07, 2013, 07:43:42 am »

And, I'm out. Good game guys and good luck. I'll have to keep an eye on the thread to see how things go.
-J-
-Self Proclaimed Constitutional Monarch of Utah-
-Card carrying Ambassador of Bad People Territories-
Paddledwork

Akhier the Dragon hearted

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a Dragon, Roar
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #455 on: August 07, 2013, 11:41:14 am »

Since I am basically dead and all of my cards are basically known by the world at large I plan to (once I get them all processed) start uploading videos of my side of the game. Just realized I had not mentioned I was recording so I hope no one minds.
Join us. The crazy is at a perfect temperature today.
So it seems I accidentally put my canteen in my wheelbarrow and didn't notice... and then I got really thirsty... so right before going to sleep I go to take a swig from my canteen and... end up snorting a line of low-grade meth.

Mrhappyface

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #456 on: August 07, 2013, 11:46:31 am »

Meanwhile, in Copper Woods
"Don't you think it's a bit...futile, Kreon?" said Fardmagast while he fed his griffin some chunks of rabbit.
"What? You mean stopping an evil empire from delving deeper into forbidden magics?" replied the warrior mage. "Not that it did them much good. In my opinion, all you need is some spells of blasting and a good arm to get through the day" He pantomimed an explosion and swung the arcane mace known as rune smasher for emphasis.
"Oh they're not THAT evil. Their stir-fry recipes are quite good." chimed in Fang, stirring an impromptu pot made out of an imperial footman's helmet.
"The Dark Knight has point, Kreon. We keep hearing things about giant spiders burning entire armies to ash and armored angels leaving nothing but statues and desiccated corpses in their wake." said Kartuk.
Bogus frowned and shook his head. "We drink, we whore, we kill. This land offers little and we have little other than what we bring to battle. They won't care...We're small time to them."

This is Dwarf Fortress. Where torture, enslavement, and murder are not only tolerable hobbies, but considered dwarfdatory.

Mrhappyface

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #457 on: August 09, 2013, 06:17:47 pm »

Well...I see that everyone has simultaneously declared war on me for some reason.
It's just like Gardens of the Moon!
« Last Edit: August 09, 2013, 06:47:58 pm by Mrhappyface »
This is Dwarf Fortress. Where torture, enslavement, and murder are not only tolerable hobbies, but considered dwarfdatory.

Il Palazzo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #458 on: August 09, 2013, 06:49:22 pm »

The reason is diplomacy, also known as scheming. Also known as "let's gang up on the largest nation".

Mrhappyface

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #459 on: August 09, 2013, 06:56:45 pm »

Well I never fought a nation other than Tien Chi yet, so this would be exciting.
Let's get this jam started, I got some slamming to do.

Kebooo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #460 on: August 09, 2013, 07:00:20 pm »

Well, it was like this, I looked at all the provinces of Machaka near me, and they all had these big forts that would take a million years to siege. I don't have a million years left in me. And I looked at yours, with all these temples preaching this blacksmith nonsense, unprotected, ripe for the taking. Besides, you did have a chance to recruit me to your cause. You made me feel unloved and unvalued, while Palazzo's trolls have that tender caress, even if I do realize that one day they will rip out my heart.

Alkhemia

• Bay Watcher
  • aka Deep Sea Diver Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #461 on: August 09, 2013, 07:02:29 pm »

Huh seems like World War 3 is breaking out can I be sweden I just want to kill Tien Chi not really interested in the big boys fight.

"Hiken: Tsubame-Gaeshi" -Sasaki Kojirou (Grand Order}

"Please touch me. Without lying, wherever you want to touch. That is my wish." - Kiyohime (Grand Order)

"Tyranny, violation, genocide. Those are the things that I detest above all else." - Amakusa Shirou Tokisada (Grand Order)

Kebooo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #462 on: August 09, 2013, 07:08:37 pm »

It's good to see that the Black Lord commander was a free agent and decided to sign with us. Smart move that extended his lifespan, at least until The Terminator pays him a visit.

Il Palazzo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #463 on: August 09, 2013, 07:19:32 pm »

It's good to see that the Black Lord commander was a free agent and decided to sign with us. Smart move that extended his lifespan, at least until The Terminator pays him a visit.
Enslave is like a relationship held together by a mortgage. True love can come only from Charm.
And who is more charming than the all-natural, ebony-skinned, well-endowed servants of Cicciolina? I bet not even Terminator could resist properly penetrating advances of such kind.

Mrhappyface

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #464 on: August 09, 2013, 07:34:42 pm »

I would rather he meet Kindergarten Cop. Doubtless he would get anyone under control.
Maybe even Eraser. I'm not sure about Predator though.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2013, 07:38:00 pm by Mrhappyface »
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 45