Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 45

Author Topic: Dominions 3 Round 14- Interdimensional Madness! (Game Over. Everybody Died))  (Read 56491 times)

Kebooo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Dominions 3 Round 14- Interdimensional Madness! (Game in Progress)
« Reply #435 on: August 06, 2013, 09:39:09 pm »

What are the mechanics for when all the global enchantment slots are filled? Does a newly cast enchantment always go through, and knocks one off at random?

Mrhappyface

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #436 on: August 06, 2013, 10:11:28 pm »

This late 1940's Soviet-USA shuffling between me and Machaka seems to be getting quite awkward.
This is Dwarf Fortress. Where torture, enslavement, and murder are not only tolerable hobbies, but considered dwarfdatory.

Alkhemia

• Bay Watcher
  • aka Deep Sea Diver Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #437 on: August 06, 2013, 10:27:46 pm »

Holy crap I lost 100 dudes in that fight good job Akhier well they are all starving and diseased but still.   
« Last Edit: August 06, 2013, 10:35:11 pm by Alkhemia »
"Hiken: Tsubame-Gaeshi" -Sasaki Kojirou (Grand Order}

"Please touch me. Without lying, wherever you want to touch. That is my wish." - Kiyohime (Grand Order)

"Tyranny, violation, genocide. Those are the things that I detest above all else." - Amakusa Shirou Tokisada (Grand Order)

Mrhappyface

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #438 on: August 06, 2013, 10:47:06 pm »

Tien Chi is a bit tied up at the moment. Aha Aha AHAHAHAHA
This is Dwarf Fortress. Where torture, enslavement, and murder are not only tolerable hobbies, but considered dwarfdatory.

Alkhemia

• Bay Watcher
  • aka Deep Sea Diver Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #439 on: August 06, 2013, 10:53:09 pm »

Tien Chi is a bit tied up at the moment. Aha Aha AHAHAHAHA
I see, your right outside his capital that means I get free run of all the outlying provinces, Lucky me
hmm and the Zombie are all tied up by the Spiders hmm maybe I can grab some of Ermor stuff as well I do need to take revenge for the Shura he killed with his global enchantment and the annoying mind attacks on my mages.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2013, 10:56:26 pm by Alkhemia »

"Please touch me. Without lying, wherever you want to touch. That is my wish." - Kiyohime (Grand Order)

"Tyranny, violation, genocide. Those are the things that I detest above all else." - Amakusa Shirou Tokisada (Grand Order)

Mrhappyface

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #440 on: August 06, 2013, 11:03:14 pm »

Well Terminator, Commando, and Eraser are doing the best they can.

Alkhemia

• Bay Watcher
  • aka Deep Sea Diver Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #441 on: August 06, 2013, 11:08:20 pm »

Well Terminator, Commando, and Eraser are doing the best they can.
I don't even think if I threw all of my army at your SC that they could even kill one of them I'm not sure how you even fight SC never got this far in a Dom 3 game before.

Mrhappyface

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #442 on: August 06, 2013, 11:13:41 pm »

You get blood 9 to max and use Claws or Infernal Prison. That's the easiest sureproof method.

Alkhemia

• Bay Watcher
  • aka Deep Sea Diver Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #443 on: August 06, 2013, 11:21:37 pm »

You get blood 9 to max and use Claws or Infernal Prison. That's the easiest sureproof method.
huh a spell that kills stuff instantly seems pretty good too bad I don't have any blood mages.

Akhier the Dragon hearted

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a Dragon, Roar
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #444 on: August 06, 2013, 11:30:35 pm »

First I can say that one of my provinces has some units that can kill your angels. I almost 100% sure of this. Second is that I am basically dead now. The angels will romp around my capital area and Alk managed to defeat my last big defensive down at his end so yeah.
   I must admit I was happy with my one fight down there though and it would have gone a lot better for me if the big guys at the bottom of the screen had not gotten through. I think more mages would have been able to retreat. I thought I had a relatively good screen, what with the 20 or so lesser earth elementals up front as meat sheilds (they worked quite well from what I could see). The constant frozen heart and orb lightning offensive was whittling the enemy troops down quite well. What I really needed was a competent mage with either communion support (most of my astral mages already died up north) or just enough magic to cast some big spells (those died up north as well). If I was able to switch the army I had there this turn with the one Mrhappyface killed I think I could have won the battle.

Also when it comes to SCs you need to find their weakness. For instance if they are not immune to lighting that can be used to fatigue them. Basically find some point in their design you can take advantage of. If I remember correctly in one of the precious rounds someone had some one eyed statues running around as thugs so someone countered that with the crossbow that shoots out peoples eyes. Because the things only had one eye they would quickly be blinded and reduced in effectiveness. Or of course you can always go and send an SC yourself and let them slug it out till time runs out.
Join us. The crazy is at a perfect temperature today.
So it seems I accidentally put my canteen in my wheelbarrow and didn't notice... and then I got really thirsty... so right before going to sleep I go to take a swig from my canteen and... end up snorting a line of low-grade meth.

Mrhappyface

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #445 on: August 06, 2013, 11:39:13 pm »

What do you think I have Commando for, Akhier? Though I must say, I'm not sure my angels can survive having a meteor dumped on their heads.

Alkhemia

• Bay Watcher
  • aka Deep Sea Diver Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #446 on: August 06, 2013, 11:43:07 pm »

Your mage setup was annoying with the spread out and stuff and that last fight was amazing I will admit the only reason I'm beating you right now is because of Mrhappyface going through the north I think if it was 1v1 you would've won. 

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a Dragon, Roar
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #447 on: August 06, 2013, 11:48:28 pm »

What do you think I have Commando for, Akhier? Though I must say, I'm not sure my angels can survive having a meteor dumped on their heads.
   Oh they are not my units. They are just in my province. Its that hero party that occasional happens as a random event and wrecks your face because they cheat and have the order to attack commanders and have magic items and stuff which is quite powerful.
So it seems I accidentally put my canteen in my wheelbarrow and didn't notice... and then I got really thirsty... so right before going to sleep I go to take a swig from my canteen and... end up snorting a line of low-grade meth.

Mrhappyface

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #448 on: August 06, 2013, 11:53:34 pm »

Oh you mean Bogus and friends down to the west? I'll try not to tangle with them.

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a Dragon, Roar
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #449 on: August 06, 2013, 11:57:32 pm »

Oh you mean Bogus and friends down to the west? I'll try not to tangle with them.
   If it wasn't for you taking my stuff up north even if I couldn't beat Alk that one province is a choke point so I would still be safe from him.
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 45