Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 13

Author Topic: Dominions 3 Round 13 - The Unlucky One - NationGen Edition - Il Palazzo Wins!  (Read 21924 times)

Karlito

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I think my naming theme may be even better than my Round 7 one.
This sentence contains exactly threee erors.

Darkwind3

• Bay Watcher
  • Walks like an Egyptian
    • View Profile

Your fiat naming schemes are inferior to my purestrain free market naming schemes! Well, alright, Assasian is pretty great.

Hmm, looks like Boksi is the only person to take an awake rainbow (or at least the only one ballsy enough to do something with it turn 1). It remains to be seen how many ridiculous quadruple blesses we will find. Given Akhier's income, it's a decent bet he's got one (or at least, he's not relying on scales).

Akhier the Dragon hearted

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a Dragon, Roar
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel

You know what? This is the first multiplayer game that I have been in where the score graphs are on. Its interesting to see all this stuff when it matters finally.
Join us. The crazy is at a perfect temperature today.
So it seems I accidentally put my canteen in my wheelbarrow and didn't notice... and then I got really thirsty... so right before going to sleep I go to take a swig from my canteen and... end up snorting a line of low-grade meth.

Bluerobin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Karlito? You're my vote for best naming scheme so far. Good luck keeping your commanders straight though.
The moment the lever was pulled, somebody's pet kitten stepped onto the bridge. I read somewhere that if a cat falls more than 11 stories, it instinctively flares its legs out to increase air resistance. This slows it down enough to stick the landing with relatively minor injuries. In Dwarf Fortress, apparently, cats don't do that.

Karlito

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Thank ye thank ye. I picked Burburg in large part because I found the name so super excellent. Unfortunately, it does mean that my crappy Hoburg troops get smashed around by independents.

Il Palazzo

• Bay Watcher
  • And lo, the Dude did abide. And it was good.
    • View Profile

I found the name so super excellent
It is indeed doubleplus fine.

Akhier the Dragon hearted

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a Dragon, Roar
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel

Thank ye thank ye. I picked Burburg in large part because I found the name so super excellent. Unfortunately, it does mean that my crappy Hoburg troops get smashed around by independents.
Your nation is actually one of the ones that gave me a lot of trouble in single player.
Join us. The crazy is at a perfect temperature today.
So it seems I accidentally put my canteen in my wheelbarrow and didn't notice... and then I got really thirsty... so right before going to sleep I go to take a swig from my canteen and... end up snorting a line of low-grade meth.

Karlito

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I don't really plan to use any national troops besides the sacreds and maybe a small party of flying raiders, so I suppose it's for the best my initial army got stomped by barbarbarbarians.

Il Palazzo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

This month's top box office in Nefurt:

Luftwaffe 2: First Blood
No Water for Old Fish
Marvel's Gandalf: You Shall Not Pass

edit: can't spell my nation's name :/
« Last Edit: May 16, 2013, 04:24:14 pm by Il Palazzo »

Bluerobin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Hehe Luftwaffe.

Edit: Diplomacy this round may be... interesting. I like.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2013, 08:27:06 pm by Bluerobin »
The moment the lever was pulled, somebody's pet kitten stepped onto the bridge. I read somewhere that if a cat falls more than 11 stories, it instinctively flares its legs out to increase air resistance. This slows it down enough to stick the landing with relatively minor injuries. In Dwarf Fortress, apparently, cats don't do that.

Il Palazzo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Hey Boksi, did you know that being the last one to submit your savefile lets you do two truns in a row?
How cool is that? Very cool, that's how. You should totally try it.

Bluerobin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Whoops, sorry about missing that turn. Yesterday suuuuucked and I was literally either asleep or stupidly busy the entire time. I'll be able to submit this one in a more timely fashion, though.

Boksi

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone's dumb in their own special way
    • View Profile

As we can all see by the graphs, Nefurt is clearly a menace and should be terminated immediately. Preferably by someone who can cast storm or forge a staff of storms.
[BODY_DETAIL:NAIL:NAIL:NAIL]
[HAMMER:HAMMER:HAMMER]

[TSU_NOUN:nose]
[SUN_TSU_NOUN:art:war]

Karlito

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yeah, I suppose we should rumble Palazzo before he wins.

Il Palazzo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Vy you hating on ze Nefurt? Ve are a peaceful armed forces.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 13