Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Europa Universalis 4 Recruitment Sign-up Perks ~Join the Army!~  (Read 1162 times)

Tyler6498

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

So, I went and saw my Paradox newsletter today, and apparently we can get some rewards for signing people up with referall links such as DLC, and even a trip to stockholm for the first 3 people to get 100 friends signed up on the newsletter!

*Referral Link*
http://signup.europauniversalis4.com/r/de88ca7293f

*Non-Referral Link* (If you wish to make me cry.)
http://signup.europauniversalis4.com/

Quote from the newsletter
"Europa Universalis IV - A Call to Arms!

If you’re going to build a globe-spanning empire, let’s face it – you’re probably going to have to
conquer a few nations the hard way. To do that, you need an army – and to have that, you need
soldiers! We’ve put out the Call to Arms for loyal Paradox troops to spread the word about Europa
Universalis IV, our upcoming sequel to the original grand strategy series that started it all. Share your
love of strategy with your friends, and we’ll give you in-game prizes, free books, art, and – if you’re
especially diligent – you could even come to Stockholm to play with us in person!

« Last Edit: April 30, 2013, 04:31:16 pm by Tyler6498 »
I play adventure mode because it's hard and when I play, I am too.
I believe we're talking about full scale colonisation here.  You don't just leave all your shit in the van when you move house.

BlindKitty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Europa Universalis 4 Recruitment Sign-up Perks ~Join the Army!~
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2013, 01:26:28 am »

Pity they give away only 10 beta passes - but I have signed up with your referral, so you are one bit closer to getting it. ;) I wonder if I would have money to buy it or time to play it when it comes out, but since newsletter is free... :P
My little roguelike craft-centered game thread. Check it out.

GENERATION 10: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Tyler6498

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Europa Universalis 4 Recruitment Sign-up Perks ~Join the Army!~
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2013, 07:00:05 am »

Pity they give away only 10 beta passes - but I have signed up with your referral, so you are one bit closer to getting it. ;) I wonder if I would have money to buy it or time to play it when it comes out, but since newsletter is free... :P

I thank you for using my Referral Kitty! I'm not really aiming for the beta since I imagine 10 diehard fanes have already won it. (Unless i'm the only one who read the newsletter.) I know they sometimes give away free games and cool information in them.

Also if you give me your referral i'll use another one of my e-mails to give you a referral if your wanting to aim for the DLC, I could also put your link in the post too to help us both if other's are interested.
I play adventure mode because it's hard and when I play, I am too.
I believe we're talking about full scale colonisation here.  You don't just leave all your shit in the van when you move house.