Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 166

Author Topic: ☼MASTERWORK☼ (44.12) - DF2019 Updated 24th Nov 2021  (Read 931841 times)

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
Re: ☼MASTERWORK☼ (42.06) - DF2016 - Newest version!
« Reply #660 on: May 07, 2016, 11:15:54 am »

thats already fixed in my dev version. 4 tooltips were wrong, copy paste mistake.
::: ☼Meph Tileset☼☼Map Tileset☼- 32x graphic sets with TWBT :::
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

dirkdragonslayer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Modder, Proficient Failure
    • View Profile
« Reply #661 on: May 07, 2016, 12:47:33 pm »

I found a glitch, Kobolds cannot embark with any sort of animal, making sustainable villages in places with scary monsters and or birds impossible due to lack of meat. Theoretically you can still survive without them, but when the camp gets too big, you reach a point where you can no longer sustain yourself off hunting.
"Games come and go, and we all get tired of some games after time, but Dwarf Fortress seems to grab me by the leg every couple months and drags me back with it's bloody, ASCII claw. I think this game has given me Stockholm syndrome, but I love it so, and it's simplistic style yet extremely complex mechanics are like fine art, like a beautifully crafted ☼Cave Spider Silk Sock☼" - Dirk 3/31/2014
TAIL SHOOOOES!

Mirrond

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #662 on: May 07, 2016, 12:49:41 pm »

thats already fixed in my dev version. 4 tooltips were wrong, copy paste mistake.
Nice.

Okay, I found the cause of my earlier "worker union going on permanent strike" problem. It looks like the reason for it is having all three civs (succubi, kobolds and dwarfs) marked as active for Fortress mod. When I have it like that, the dwarf refuse to do any work beside the "automatic ones" like fish and pickup equipment.

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #663 on: May 07, 2016, 12:55:59 pm »

I found a glitch, Kobolds cannot embark with any sort of animal, making sustainable villages in places with scary monsters and or birds impossible due to lack of meat. Theoretically you can still survive without them, but when the camp gets too big, you reach a point where you can no longer sustain yourself off hunting.
also fixed.

Code: [Select]
if you open raw/scripts/addpettociv.lua and add these lines at the end, they should have pets: insertPet("KOBOLD","SHALSWAR","MALE")
insertPet("KOBOLD","SHALSWAR","FEMALE")
insertPet("KOBOLD","RAT_KOBOLD","MALE")
insertPet("KOBOLD","RAT_KOBOLD","FEMALE")
insertPet("KOBOLD","SPIDER_CAVE_GIANT","MALE")
insertPet("KOBOLD","SPIDER_CAVE_GIANT","FEMALE")
insertPet("KOBOLD","HELMET_SNAKE","MALE")
insertPet("KOBOLD","HELMET_SNAKE","FEMALE")
insertPet("KOBOLD","GIANT_BARK_SCORPION","MALE")
insertPet("KOBOLD","GIANT_BARK_SCORPION","FEMALE")

Nice.

Okay, I found the cause of my earlier "worker union going on permanent strike" problem. It looks like the reason for it is having all three civs (succubi, kobolds and dwarfs) marked as active for Fortress mod. When I have it like that, the dwarf refuse to do any work beside the "automatic ones" like fish and pickup equipment.
That is new. Can you send me a save?

Edit: I tested, cant replicate that. They work fine.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2016, 01:06:24 pm by Meph »
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

Mirrond

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #664 on: May 07, 2016, 01:19:57 pm »

I can try... though it might take me a while (bad internet connection etc.).

I'll send you a link through private message if I'll manage to make it work.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2016, 01:26:41 pm by Mirrond »

bennerman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #665 on: May 07, 2016, 01:26:43 pm »

Found my first "necromancer necromancer", i.e. a member of a necromancer civ who read a slab. Interestingly enough, his civ didn't kick him out like they do in vanilla. He's still the lawgiver and still lives in the capitol hamlet.

Mirrond

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #666 on: May 07, 2016, 02:08:16 pm »

Ok, now I am at loss. I've send it to you... and now the bug is back, even though the civs are deactivated. So I am no longer sure if it's caused by that. ;_; I hope you'll find out the reason.

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #667 on: May 07, 2016, 02:36:43 pm »

Ok, now I am at loss. I've send it to you... and now the bug is back, even though the civs are deactivated. So I am no longer sure if it's caused by that. ;_; I hope you'll find out the reason.
to be honest, I think its a user error... do they have the correct skills enabled?

Mostly because of this:
My entire game. The currently bugged one is save 2 (Volaldatur). Volaliger was bugged too, but it got repaired after I relaunched the game after deactivating succubi and kobolds as playable races.
Deactivating or activating races does not influence already saved games. Only newly genned worlds.

Mirrond

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #668 on: May 07, 2016, 02:39:43 pm »

Yeah, now I know, I mean, once it works, once not.

Well, I looked into all the obvious reasons. Necessary jobs enabled. Eh, I guess I'll have to bear with it ;_;

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #669 on: May 07, 2016, 02:46:48 pm »

Yeah, now I know, I mean, once it works, once not.

Well, I looked into all the obvious reasons. Necessary jobs enabled. Eh, I guess I'll have to bear with it ;_;
The save you send me was not a save, but your entire 155mb MasterworkDF folder. It has two saves included. Region3, the one I should look at, is possessed by a preta. A ghost that possesses a host, when the host is killed, might possess another host.

Thats why no one is working, they are fighting.

Mirrond

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #670 on: May 07, 2016, 03:30:19 pm »

Code: [Select]
I've send entire game in case there was something wrong not with my save, but with my game :P And you were suppose to take a look at save 2 :V
« Last Edit: May 07, 2016, 06:47:21 pm by Mirrond »

SabbyKat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #671 on: May 07, 2016, 05:47:15 pm »

Bug report timeee!

~ When you alter the evil biome size and/or the 'evil settings' (Demon type amount, bogeyman type amount), etc. Some unseen setting will cause world to crash 100%. I cannot find a pattern - one time I alter Bogeymen to 1000 (max) - it loads fine 5 times. I adjust Vampires to 1000 - it suddenly crashes non-stop. Turn vamps to 26 (default) - crashes. turn Vamps to 1000, Bogeyman to 26 - it works...

It's a mess to say the least, that I cannot discern the cause of. Likely has to do with the 'civilizations' you're carving out for these various evil beings I presume, but should be noted - as it causes 100% crash rate 10/10 times.

« Last Edit: May 07, 2016, 07:00:11 pm by SabbyKat »

Darkond2100

• Bay Watcher
  • Intrepid Groundhog
    • View Profile
« Reply #672 on: May 07, 2016, 09:19:58 pm »

Hey Meph, what ISP do you use? You're always on the move, what kid of data plan do you have?
your hoard, your dwarves, and your fortress.
I prefer Hoard, Horde, and Hovel...

RandAnima

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #673 on: May 07, 2016, 09:59:09 pm »

Hi Meph.  Love the mod!

I'm having a problem with the latest release, though.  When I try to enable any of the fortress defense races, the game crashes when loading the world creation interface.  Game works fine without any of them enabled, though.

bennerman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #674 on: May 07, 2016, 10:07:11 pm »

Hi Meph.  Love the mod!

I'm having a problem with the latest release, though.  When I try to enable any of the fortress defense races, the game crashes when loading the world creation interface.  Game works fine without any of them enabled, though.

http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=157963.0

There chu go, mang~
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 166