Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 16

Author Topic: [KOBOLD] - Bug reports and known issues.  (Read 23963 times)

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
Re: [KOBOLD] - Bug reports and known issues.
« Reply #150 on: September 21, 2013, 05:35:55 am »

Ah... this damn cold-damage on the buildmats, I'll fix it someday, I swear ^^

The ogres are not fully healed, but their recuperation is raised. that means that heal faster... I dont think it can do broken bones, but the rest should go away. missing limbs definetily stay missing.
::: ☼Meph Tileset☼☼Map Tileset☼- 32x graphic sets with TWBT :::
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

zach123b

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: September 21, 2013, 02:41:54 pm »

kobolds that do spawn from the breeding warren can't be drafted into the military apparently :(
"IT'S WORLDGEN TIME!"
"No, Meph, No!"

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #152 on: September 21, 2013, 05:04:09 pm »

They can, but have to become a historic figure first... by killing something, creating a masterwork, anything that would show up in legends.
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: September 22, 2013, 10:15:42 am »

Got a problem Meph, I can't spawn kobolds from the breeding warren; they always 'die from old age'. Also, they're all apparently named Scrat.

zach123b

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: September 22, 2013, 11:33:00 am »

so much sawdust... can you add a reaction for burning it? i know this isn't the place but it's becoming a problem in my fort :(
reading the raws it's only used in 2 places, blinding ammo and plywood each taking 3 while you make a pile each reaction at the wood processor and sawmill

and the breeding warren apparently makes the kobold age=the age of the world so they will always die if the world is over 25 yrs old
"IT'S WORLDGEN TIME!"
"No, Meph, No!"

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #155 on: September 22, 2013, 12:53:54 pm »

There is a reaction to clean sawdust, in the wood splitting block and i think the sawmill too. Clean up sawdust.  (oh wait, this is kobold mode... right on it, will add a reaction for it.)

Gamerlord: known problem, already fixed in the dev version of mine. its because your world is older then the max age of the bolds.  the name is always the same. They are all called Scrat. ^^ I have to give them some name, maybe "Warren Bold" or something.

zach123b

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: September 23, 2013, 05:02:33 pm »

bins can hold to many bone stacks! i got 446 bone stacks in 1 bin and it ain't stopping lol
little to no buffer for the bone chippers nearby
"IT'S WORLDGEN TIME!"
"No, Meph, No!"

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #157 on: September 23, 2013, 05:10:59 pm »

you mean the custom "bone stack(separate)" item? Thats size 1. ;)

zach123b

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: September 23, 2013, 05:51:41 pm »

they're so small, bins hurt lol
"IT'S WORLDGEN TIME!"
"No, Meph, No!"

MuDD

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: September 29, 2013, 03:55:30 pm »

Is anyone else having a problem with their Pottery workshop spawning units of Magma on any reaction and combusting?

zach123b

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: October 01, 2013, 09:10:18 am »

the reaction for stripping wood stalks appears broken
[REACTION:KOBOLD_STRIP_WOOD_STALKS] in reaction_kobold.txt uses the name "Strip Wood Stalks(4) for wood(1)" which only takes 2 wood stalks while spitting out 4 seeds. the wood made is also called stalk wood logs and lose the benefit of being rough wood (no wood blocks from them). the plant also grows fast; [GROWDUR:900] in plant_new.txt

and kobolds still can't make ironbone metal themselves even though in there entity (entity_kobold_camp.txt) they have [PERMITTED_REACTION:KOBOLD_MAKE_IRONBONE] the reaction itself is missing
"IT'S WORLDGEN TIME!"
"No, Meph, No!"

vcordie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: October 02, 2013, 02:53:50 pm »

Kobolds are not big enough to use pickaxes. Therefor, in the current version, kobolds have no way to dig.

That is all.

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #162 on: October 02, 2013, 03:04:55 pm »

:-[

vcordie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: October 02, 2013, 05:59:04 pm »

I hate to be that guy, but do you have an ETA on the next quick hotfix? since...I really, really, really want to play kobold camp but don't know how to modify the raws to fix the pickaxe issue.

dukea42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: October 03, 2013, 08:55:36 am »

Haven't check the raws myself but hopefully you just change the thieves tunnel reaction to the old shovel. I'm guessing the item raws are still there, just the ways to produce it are gone. It's already bold size and keeps you from trading for a pick anyway.
My posts are probably based on Masterwork DF mod
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 16