Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 16

Author Topic: [KOBOLD] - Bug reports and known issues.  (Read 23945 times)

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
Re: [KOBOLD] - Bug reports and known issues.
« Reply #30 on: July 24, 2013, 01:14:15 am »

Actually, I have access to the Leather Upholstery I think. Just not the Bombardier workshop.

DoX

• Bay Watcher
  • No, seriously.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 25, 2013, 11:01:20 pm »

-> All friendly civilizations, that is Elves, Humans, Gnomes, and anyone who would be friendly with the dwarfs are friendly with Koblods. It's not like Orc Fortress, where civs friendly/war status is reversed. They come, and they trade.

-> Gained a Mithril Kris from the elves. Tried melting it and got 99 bars of mithril.

Samarkand

• Bay Watcher
  • Aspiring GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 26, 2013, 11:01:10 am »

All kobolds have hunting enabled, so all migrants bring weapons. These tend to be titanium totem bomb slings, or similarly high quality items. This means that for your fort to trade efficiently, all you need is migrants. Managed to buy an ogre from first caravan without having actually made any trade goods.

Fisher gremlins spam messages about not being able to carry barrels if your raw fish stockpile allows barrels.

Less of an issue than these other two, but it would be nice to be able to make a form of rope from leather trimmer. There seems to be no reason why kobolds wouldn't use leather leashes to tie up their animals, and it would also help make wells.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2013, 11:08:25 am by Samarkand »
My Area

It's it's its, not it's, not its its, not it's.

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 26, 2013, 11:10:05 am »

Yeah, dunno if this is a bug or not. but I don't think Kobolds are meant to be able to make statues out of leather.

Mechlin

• Bay Watcher
  • /u/sarasti_
    • View Profile
    • ArtStation
« Reply #34 on: July 27, 2013, 03:11:03 am »

Quern has "mill bloomberry" and "mill indigo flower" reactions available (not red) despite me having neither indigo nor bloomberry. Running these reactions used prickle berries instead (probably just grabbed the nearest plant) and produced something called just "powder".

Latest version, Matrix tileset.

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #35 on: July 27, 2013, 04:37:40 am »

@DoX: Where did you melt it? Just 'm' and smelter? Thats harcoded, I cant access this, but it shouldnt spawn 99 bars.

@gamerlord: Why not statues of leather?

@Mechlin: Thanks, will be fixed.

@Samarkand: Interesting about the weapons, I did not consider that. I'll change their natural skills. Fisher gremlin spam I cant fix, because he can only do fishing labor, no hauling labor. Leather rope, no problem.
::: ☼Meph Tileset☼☼Map Tileset☼- 32x graphic sets with TWBT :::
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

Samarkand

• Bay Watcher
  • Aspiring GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 27, 2013, 12:54:28 pm »

Batch kiln uses r as hotkey for both animal traps and chests.
My Area

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 27, 2013, 12:59:33 pm »

What would a leather statue even look like?

Samarkand

• Bay Watcher
  • Aspiring GM
    • View Profile
My Area

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 27, 2013, 01:02:23 pm »

Huh.

Skasi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 30, 2013, 02:42:39 pm »

Can't milk a psychotoad a migrant brought. It grew to adult some time ago (in case that's needed). All my kobolds do is milk my spiders and I think critters for poison (some bugs and hornets, I don't even know where those are). Is there a way to use that poison? If not, I'd like to suggest adding random animals' poison to the poison workshop.

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #41 on: July 30, 2013, 09:07:47 pm »

You can add those different poisons using the more advances poison workshop you have to steal from the drow. But might as well make it native to kobolds.

Why your toad cant be milked I dont know... I tested it and it works fine.
::: ☼Meph Tileset☼☼Map Tileset☼- 32x graphic sets with TWBT :::
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

Thebestidentity

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 01, 2013, 07:08:32 pm »

I'm having trouble making plywood. The wood processor doesn't give me the choice to do it at all. I'm using version 3d with the default font. The raws for the reaction are there but it doesn't appear in game.

Apani

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice Architect, Novice Modder
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 02, 2013, 01:00:50 pm »

On Adventure mode, I have met this problem: Caps. They're supposed to be armor, aren't they? I ask this because they wear out like clothing. So, good luck with your brain's integrity. Also, in Fortress mode Niths are great fun.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Oh, also another thing: Batch Kilns and Fireplaces don't require any fire-safe material. In fact, I can easily build them out of the cheapest wood.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2013, 01:24:40 pm by Apani »
Some of my old Stonesense albums, check them out!

https://imgur.com/a/BjQZnOg

https://imgur.com/a/FmNzHhh

Apani

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice Architect, Novice Modder
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 06, 2013, 10:09:33 am »

Bump. I don't seem to gain skills for knife using, I am a Viper and I'm stuck at level 3. My weapon is a +Viciously curved steel dagger+ stolen from a Deep Drow Fortress, I used the starting gold butcher's knife before. Perphaps I should use the +*Steel Razor Bow*+ for melee, it works one-handed and cuts perfectly fine. I couldn't even pick the knife-user skill in the starting menu, is this problem because daggers are regarded as foreign?
PS: Did you read my previous post in this topic? ::)
Some of my old Stonesense albums, check them out!

https://imgur.com/a/BjQZnOg

https://imgur.com/a/FmNzHhh
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 16