Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16

Author Topic: [KOBOLD] - Bug reports and known issues.  (Read 23896 times)

razorback

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [KOBOLD] - Bug reports and known issues.
« Reply #210 on: March 31, 2014, 03:29:51 am »

sorry, please ignore this.

have i told something wrong? my last kobold fort was 4c or 4d so i don't really know if there were changes...

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #211 on: April 01, 2014, 12:07:23 pm »

Ehm, no? the "ignore this" was about my own post. I posted something about another topic, accidently in this kobold thread. So I edited the post to say "sorry, ignore this" and posted it in thr fitting thread. Had nothing to do with your posts.
::: ☼Meph Tileset☼☼Map Tileset☼- 32x graphic sets with TWBT :::
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

Deon

• Bay Watcher
  • 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: April 01, 2014, 02:03:13 pm »

Ehm, no? the "ignore this" was about my own post. I posted something about another topic, accidently in this kobold thread. So I edited the post to say "sorry, ignore this" and posted it in thr fitting thread. Had nothing to do with your posts.
Please ignore this.
▬(ஜ۩۞۩ஜ)▬
✫ DF Wanderer ✫ - the adventure mode crafting and tweaks
✫ Cartographer's Lounge ✫ - a custom worldgen repository

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #213 on: April 01, 2014, 04:31:10 pm »

Point taken. A sorry, wrong thread would have been more sensible. :)
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

kingu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: April 09, 2014, 09:55:28 am »

Not sure if reported bout the warpstone workshop that can be stolen has no reactions whatsoever. Not even a red one

kingu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: April 10, 2014, 08:30:12 am »

My bolds just keep breeding.

I have set a pop cap to 100 and the child hard cap to 40. Migrants have long since stopped coming but my kobolds keep giving birth and are now ar pop 223 (174/49)

Arcvasti

• Bay Watcher
  • [IS_ALREADY_HERE] [FRIENDSHIPPER:HIGH]
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: April 10, 2014, 02:20:50 pm »

I have set a pop cap to 100 and the child hard cap to 40. Migrants have long since stopped coming but my kobolds keep giving birth and are now ar pop 223 (174/49)

Its a feature. Bolds die a lot. So you need lots of them.
If you expect to live forever then you will never be disappointed.
Spooky Signature
To fix the horrid default colour scheme, follow the below steps:
Profile> Modify Profile> Look and Layout> Current Theme> (change)> Darkling

kingu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: April 10, 2014, 03:45:48 pm »

Its a feature. Bolds die a lot. So you need lots of them.

So if I am somewhat successful playing I am suppose to cull my own population to avoid fps death? I can understand why they breed quickly but there is no reason for kobolds to ignore the cap settings.

I cant even sacrifice kobolds due to the soulforge not working.

vjmdhzgr

• Bay Watcher
  • Hehehe
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: May 02, 2014, 04:17:09 am »

I can't find any way to make candles the illumination section of the trade order screen doesn't even include them. Normally this wouldn't be important, but you specifically need candles for the thief exit and the thief exit is very important for kobolds. I don't think I've tried everything yet, but I have tried all that I would expect to work.
Its a feature. Impregnating booze is a planned tech tree for dwarves and this is a sneak peek at it.
Unless you're past reproductive age. Then you're pretty much an extension of your kids' genitalia

Arcvasti

• Bay Watcher
  • [IS_ALREADY_HERE] [FRIENDSHIPPER:HIGH]
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: May 02, 2014, 05:32:25 pm »

I can't find any way to make candles the illumination section of the trade order screen doesn't even include them. Normally this wouldn't be important, but you specifically need candles for the thief exit and the thief exit is very important for kobolds. I don't think I've tried everything yet, but I have tried all that I would expect to work.

Its in the Craftsbolds workshop. Make candle from tallow or something like that
If you expect to live forever then you will never be disappointed.
Spooky Signature
To fix the horrid default colour scheme, follow the below steps:
Profile> Modify Profile> Look and Layout> Current Theme> (change)> Darkling

vjmdhzgr

• Bay Watcher
  • Hehehe
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: May 02, 2014, 05:55:02 pm »

Its in the Craftsbolds workshop. Make candle from tallow or something like that
That was an available option thank you.
Its a feature. Impregnating booze is a planned tech tree for dwarves and this is a sneak peek at it.
Unless you're past reproductive age. Then you're pretty much an extension of your kids' genitalia

saintclair

• Bay Watcher
  • Kobold Boxing Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: May 12, 2014, 07:50:05 am »

I cannot fire clay mechanisms. I don't know if this was removed, but I've built nearly every building I could conceive of it being made in; the clay oven has all the other ones, but not mechanisms. I can fire bricks in there and I can shape and dry the clay mechanisms, but it seems that the ability to fire them has either been broken or moved to an excellently arcane location.

Version .4j

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #222 on: May 12, 2014, 08:51:15 am »

It was removed, after I got feedback that it makes thr game too easy. Sorry, I should have removed the drying as well.

Wood or bone mechanism should be used.

saintclair

• Bay Watcher
  • Kobold Boxing Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: May 12, 2014, 09:28:07 pm »

It was removed, after I got feedback that it makes thr game too easy. Sorry, I should have removed the drying as well.

Wood or bone mechanism should be used.

Oh, okay thanks! Was there a changelog I could have found that? So I can check through that in case I suspect something else?

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #224 on: May 13, 2014, 07:41:19 am »

The main mdf thread has all changelogs, but its a lot to read.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16