Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 129 130 [131] 132 133 ... 142

Author Topic: [DWARF] - Bug reports and known issues.  (Read 191212 times)

P-Luke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [DWARF] - Bug reports and known issues.
« Reply #1950 on: March 31, 2014, 03:14:26 pm »

Probably a know bug (or even a feature) but I've found an animal with tattoos. A very hardcare golden eagle.

MerkerBenson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1951 on: March 31, 2014, 04:44:05 pm »

Not certain if this has been fixed in 4j, but in v.4i upgrading a weapon through the "magma weaponry" workshop, gave me 2 weapons: one legendary and one superior.

This seems to happen only when getting a 'legendary', as it worked correctly before, when i just got a 'superior' weapon.
This is actually in 4h as well. I thought my dude was upgrading two weapons at a time, but it seems he's just duplicating the weapon, making a superior and a legendary version...

theit8514

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1952 on: April 01, 2014, 03:36:26 pm »

Not sure what's going on but the game is crashing on me. I'm using v4j with most of the additional mods and balance changes turned off, with both Kobold and Dwarf checked for playable (currently playing a Dwarf civ). Whenever the Human Caravan arrives after the last quicksave I did the game crashes. There are messages in the error log text file but I'm not sure if they are related. At first I had no idea what was going on, but one time a siege appeared on the screen (the caravan must have detected it) so I thought it could be related to that so I disabled Invasions and that did not help. I have zipped my save here.

errorlog.txt:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Mudcrab

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1953 on: April 01, 2014, 05:12:36 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Feature.

Melifaro

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1954 on: April 02, 2014, 06:25:24 am »

MW 4j. Archeology not work for me. Relic,chest and other things don't unpack.

Amagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1955 on: April 02, 2014, 08:56:06 am »

So I did a clean install of the latest version and... WTF. Every world I created was full of unbeliveable shit. Its raining random stuff and magma from the sky, entire layers of adamantine, bifrost and something called runic, veins of clear diamonds. What on earth is going on here? :o

Amagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1957 on: April 02, 2014, 09:43:27 am »

Reinstalled, still having the same problem. Didn't redownload the .rar though. Will that even help?

Urist Mc Dwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1959 on: April 02, 2014, 06:31:33 pm »

After my game auto-saved for summer, the surface burned except for the evil biome. When I reloaded the game, it was fine.

Arktyr Taurus

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1960 on: April 03, 2014, 12:44:58 am »

I'm quite sure this is not supposed to happen.

Noticed my military dwarfs were having a tantrum spiral. Apparently they had been running around naked for a while.
Printed up new armors for them and they started getting wear levels pretty much straight out of the forge.

This was with 4i, dropped that version and picked up 4j, same things there as well.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #1961 on: April 03, 2014, 12:47:05 am »

Each race sieges differently. Humans also wait outside and block trade. Orcs are there for honor and glory. They will engage individually. So it's not uncommon for them to fight your first dwarf 1 on 1 for glory then react to a larger force with them all fighting. The camp fire is pretty much them having a party with the warband. If you had waited long enough they would have eventually stopped the party and attacked through the gate.

Siege behavior can't be modded except for the [SIEGER] tag, which does what you explained with humans there.

jcd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1962 on: April 03, 2014, 01:12:42 am »

So I did a clean install of the latest version and... WTF. Every world I created was full of unbeliveable shit. Its raining random stuff and magma from the sky, entire layers of adamantine, bifrost and something called runic, veins of clear diamonds. What on earth is going on here? :o

raining magma? layers of adamantine and veins of diamonds?
sounds like a dwarven dream of sorts  :D

mahrgell

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1963 on: April 03, 2014, 01:13:16 am »

I'm quite sure this is not supposed to happen.

Noticed my military dwarfs were having a tantrum spiral. Apparently they had been running around naked for a while.
Printed up new armors for them and they started getting wear levels pretty much straight out of the forge.

This was with 4i, dropped that version and picked up 4j, same things there as well.

I was having those issues, when QSP-ing armors with heavy stuff like rock boulders...
When using extra QSP for armor/weapon/ammo only, the problem vanished. Could it be the same here?

Arktyr Taurus

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1964 on: April 03, 2014, 01:22:48 am »

If I knew what 'QSP-ing' meant .. maybe.

All the armors in question are steel armors made in the greatforge/magma greatforge.

Edit: Ah, Quantum Stockpiling.
Currently all boulders are stockpiled together in a stone, blocks and bars Quantum pile.
Armors together with .. everything else. Guess I should remove armors from the stockpile loop and see what happens.

Edit2: Yeah. Seems the quantum stockpile was to blame.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2014, 04:21:00 am by Arktyr Taurus »
Pages: 1 ... 129 130 [131] 132 133 ... 142