Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 106 107 [108] 109 110 ... 142

Author Topic: [DWARF] - Bug reports and known issues.  (Read 190466 times)

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
Re: [DWARF] - Bug reports and known issues.
« Reply #1605 on: December 27, 2013, 10:31:24 am »

sjohne: Please go to the df directory and find your errorlog. It will state something about duplicate entries of plants or grasses. Please post it here. (And the tileset as well.)

I found the error log! I am such a hacker!

WARPSTONE_SOLID: Environment Spec Stone Not Found, Token - WARPSTONE_UNSTABLE
Duplicate Object: plant DOWNY GRASS
Duplicate Object: plant BUBBLE BULBS

It also says "play masterwork df 4D" in the 4f rc4 version main menu  :P
You did something wrong then. ^^ You are playing 4d, not 4f. Did you unpack or copy into the old folder? Because the 4f exe shows 4f in the menu (100% sure of that), and the duplicate grasses were fixed last release. Its phoebus only if I remember correctly.
::: ☼Meph Tileset☼☼Map Tileset☼- 32x graphic sets with TWBT :::
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

dantesieg

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1606 on: December 27, 2013, 11:14:00 am »

sjohne: Please go to the df directory and find your errorlog. It will state something about duplicate entries of plants or grasses. Please post it here. (And the tileset as well.)

I found the error log! I am such a hacker!

Duplicate Object: plant DOWNY GRASS
Duplicate Object: plant BUBBLE BULBS

It also says "play masterwork df 4D" in the 4f rc4 version main menu  :P
You did something wrong then. ^^ You are playing 4d, not 4f. Did you unpack or copy into the old folder? Because the 4f exe shows 4f in the menu (100% sure of that), and the duplicate grasses were fixed last release. Its phoebus only if I remember correctly.

I have same problem with 4f, using Obsidian tileset.

sjohne

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1607 on: December 27, 2013, 11:28:10 am »

I have same problem with 4f, using Obsidian tileset.

I second that... using Obsidian too. I am 100% sure that I am using the most recent version 4f rc4 directly from github.

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #1608 on: December 27, 2013, 11:32:19 am »

I believe you. This bug was reported and fixed in Phoebus. No one mentioned Obsidian to me.

Go to raw/objects/plant_grasses.txt, delete PLANT:DOWNY GRASS and PLANT:BUBBLE BULBS, then gen a new world. It will fix everything.

But the main menu will still say 4f. If it says 4d, it is 4d you are running.
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

dantesieg

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1609 on: December 27, 2013, 11:45:29 am »

I believe you. This bug was reported and fixed in Phoebus. No one mentioned Obsidian to me.

Go to raw/objects/plant_grasses.txt, delete PLANT:DOWNY GRASS and PLANT:BUBBLE BULBS, then gen a new world. It will fix everything.

But the main menu will still say 4f. If it says 4d, it is 4d you are running.

Problem solved, thank you!

sjohne

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1610 on: December 28, 2013, 06:34:09 am »

Thanks for the quick fix :-)

RavenZ

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1611 on: December 28, 2013, 01:44:32 pm »

So about the bug with plants. I was using also Obsidian tileset and i got also problems with them, but not only - my farmer nonstop said that there are no strawberry/prickle berry seeds and pig tail/sweet pod etc spores/seeds - but i specially bought them in batches of 15... So i need to use phoebus tileset to make the farmer's do the job? Right now i deleted all files from folder and the dled package. I'm downloading new one. You think it will be allright now(using phoebus)?

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #1612 on: December 28, 2013, 01:56:53 pm »

So about the bug with plants. I was using also Obsidian tileset and i got also problems with them, but not only - my farmer nonstop said that there are no strawberry/prickle berry seeds and pig tail/sweet pod etc spores/seeds - but i specially bought them in batches of 15... So i need to use phoebus tileset to make the farmer's do the job? Right now i deleted all files from folder and the dled package. I'm downloading new one. You think it will be allright now(using phoebus)?
Just changing the tileset and genning a new world would have been enough. Or the fix I described above. Just delete the two duplicate grasses.

Urist McTeellox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1613 on: December 28, 2013, 08:44:18 pm »

For what it's worth, I've just done a serious clean-up of the Obsiidan grasses file in Studded With Patches. Aside from having duplicate objects, it also had a stack of grasses defined in no other tilesets.  So if you grab the latest release of SWP, it should include the grass fixes Meph mentioned. (As well as a whole bunch of other patches; see the SWP top-post for details)

~ T

There Is No Vic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1614 on: December 29, 2013, 03:27:33 pm »

Not sure if bug:

Dwarf equipped with:

Legion dwarf bone dice, Right Hand
Legion dwarf bone abacus, Thumb, Right hand
Legion dwarf bone journal, In Right Ear
Legion dwarf bone hourglass, Head

If he's a cult member, this is a bit too much advertising. Probably just emo. Too bad I have no artistic talent. This would make a great sketch.

Verviticus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1615 on: December 30, 2013, 01:23:08 am »

I dunno which version might have created the bug, but I stuck a lich who ostensibly doesn't require food or drink in a little holed up cave to be my bookkeeper/army raiser and he starved to death.  I'm using the current 'studded-with-patches' build of Masterwork.

There Is No Vic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1616 on: December 30, 2013, 06:28:47 pm »

Kitchen: Make Bread produces Cheese, value 0

[PRODUCT:100:1:CHEESE:NONE:GET_MATERIAL_FROM_REAGENT:flour:BREAD_MAT]

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #1617 on: December 30, 2013, 06:41:58 pm »

What was your ingredient? the product comes from the reagent, so the reagent must have been broken/have value 0.

There Is No Vic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1618 on: December 30, 2013, 06:54:11 pm »

What was your ingredient? the product comes from the reagent, so the reagent must have been broken/have value 0.

Whip vine flour,value 10

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #1619 on: December 30, 2013, 07:34:24 pm »

Code: [Select]
[USE_MATERIAL_TEMPLATE:BREAD:BREAD_TEMPLATE]
[STATE_NAME_ADJ:ALL_SOLID:whip vine bread]
[MATERIAL_VALUE:6]
[PREFIX:NONE]
Thats what the raws say, for the default tileset. It should work, the bread exists and has a value. What tileset are you using? (sorry I didnt ask earlier)
Pages: 1 ... 106 107 [108] 109 110 ... 142