Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 95 96 [97] 98 99 ... 142

Author Topic: [DWARF] - Bug reports and known issues.  (Read 190523 times)

RandomName

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [DWARF] - Bug reports and known issues.
« Reply #1440 on: November 14, 2013, 05:02:55 pm »

Running 4c (with savegame from 4b):

I summoned two legionnaires with the town portal. Some issues:

No message (that I noticed) that they've arrived.
They're 0 years old and they're both named "Legionnaire".
They can't be added to squads. DT allows them to be added to squads (but I can't add them ingame), but they don't actually show up in the squads.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2013, 05:07:14 pm by RandomName »

Deon

• Bay Watcher
  • 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀
    • View Profile
« Reply #1441 on: November 15, 2013, 05:21:28 am »

It crashes with Rendermax if you change the zoom or window it, thats an issue of the Rendermax Plugin. Otherwise all is fine, not problems with zoom.
Just add a Rendermax option to launcher which toggles off window resize/mousewheel zoom.
▬(ஜ۩۞۩ஜ)▬
✫ DF Wanderer ✫ - the adventure mode crafting and tweaks
✫ Cartographer's Lounge ✫ - a custom worldgen repository

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #1442 on: November 15, 2013, 06:43:48 am »

I have an option that toggles Rendermax... you mean it should automatically remove the hotkeys from init file? Not a bad idea. I suggested to Warmist the exact opposite, if people zoom, it should disable Rendermax, not the other way around.  :D

I added it to my list. :)
::: ☼Meph Tileset☼☼Map Tileset☼- 32x graphic sets with TWBT :::
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

Vherid

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:SLARK]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1443 on: November 15, 2013, 08:09:23 am »

Just to let you know meph if you didn't know already, I updated my tilesets and colorschemes again, far more better colors to pick from.

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #1444 on: November 15, 2013, 08:28:25 am »

Yes, I noticed. I do have to write a better system for my GUI though, because currently it cycles through colors... the more I add, the less user friendly it gets. I will change it to a list, then add more color schemes to chose from.
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

Dbow101

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1445 on: November 15, 2013, 01:38:41 pm »

4c

Whenever the dead walk they come into the map flagged as invaders instead of undead. Also most of them bleed out. My fort is on neutral ground. They are still considered race undead as far as df hack cares. I tested that with a slayrace undead which worked. They are also not hostile to any other invaders. They just sit outside my walls all buddy buddy which is disappointing.

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #1446 on: November 15, 2013, 01:44:10 pm »

Thats odd. It depends on the kind of Necromancer which type of creatures he brings, but they shouldnt bleed out at all.

splinterz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Dwarf Therapist Branch
« Reply #1447 on: November 15, 2013, 02:09:07 pm »

Yes, I noticed. I do have to write a better system for my GUI though, because currently it cycles through colors... the more I add, the less user friendly it gets. I will change it to a list, then add more color schemes to chose from.
I've got some nice additions for this in the GUI revamp i've been working on for you :-)

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #1448 on: November 15, 2013, 02:27:42 pm »

I've got some nice additions for this in the GUI revamp i've been working on for you :-)
I didnt realize that you started. :)

I only did one change on the GUI for my upcoming V.4d, which is a button for diseases... I'm curious what you managed to come up with. :)

Dark Archon

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice Mathematician
    • View Profile
« Reply #1449 on: November 15, 2013, 02:59:15 pm »

Disabled Slag Pit from options, yet smelter still produces slag bars.
Maybe you are dreaming right now.

"Meh, what's scientific progress without a few dead planets?"

Dbow101

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1450 on: November 15, 2013, 06:37:51 pm »

Thats odd. It depends on the kind of Necromancer which type of creatures he brings, but they shouldnt bleed out at all.

They are bringing naga and orcs mainly. Searching the forms i found someone else has seen something similar.

http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=130224.15
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #1451 on: November 15, 2013, 06:41:52 pm »

So the problem is that it says INVADER, and not OPPOSED_TO_LIFE, correct?

Dbow101

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1452 on: November 15, 2013, 06:54:33 pm »

That is my guess. But they do bleed out and die on showing up. Probably 4 our of 5 die right on entering the map after you see the "dead walking" warning.

Also just thought Id say thanks for you hard work. This is the first time Ive talked on the forums but I've been playing your mod since version 2.

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #1453 on: November 15, 2013, 07:32:03 pm »

Its weird... probably a necromancer who raises undeads without giving them the correct tags, so they die again instantly. It just doesnt happen in worldgen, so they die as soon as they enter the map. The problem must be in a interaction file, not a creature file. I put it into my todo list, but there are so many necromancer types from Dwarf Chocolate and Wizards Tower and Fear the Night, that I wouldn even know where to start. ^^

There Is No Vic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1454 on: November 15, 2013, 08:51:05 pm »

Elf caravan slaughtered by ambushers. Almost everything in the wagons was unforbidden. Is this expected? Forbid other death items is on.
Pages: 1 ... 95 96 [97] 98 99 ... 142