Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 65 66 [67] 68 69 ... 142

Author Topic: [DWARF] - Bug reports and known issues.  (Read 190704 times)

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
Re: [DWARF] - Bug reports and known issues.
« Reply #990 on: September 18, 2013, 10:08:44 am »

Yeah, its that goddamn announcement. Its soooo super harmless, (cold) that it does frostdamage. -.- I just have to change two numbers, not a big problem, but annoying.
::: ☼Meph Tileset☼☼Map Tileset☼- 32x graphic sets with TWBT :::
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

RodriguesSting

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #991 on: September 19, 2013, 11:04:10 pm »

Not sure if here is the right place to post this, but anyways...

Was trying to use Stonesense here with my Kobold Camp. Loaded my game, typed stonesense in DFHack. A load of red command error lines showed in the DFHack, and stonesense shut down. Am I doing this right?

Z1000000m

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #992 on: September 20, 2013, 02:40:08 pm »

Kobolt mode has its own bugthread.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #993 on: September 20, 2013, 02:45:51 pm »

A load of red command error lines showed in the DFHack

Those are important.

Right click command line window, click edit-->mark, mark the errors, press enter, paste 'em in the kobold bugfix thread.

RodriguesSting

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #994 on: September 20, 2013, 03:03:32 pm »

The strange thing is that is also happened when I was trying to use it on Dwarf Fortress mode.

I will post it here:

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

For the record, this is the one I've got in Dwarf Fortress, for you guys to take a look. I will post the one from Kobold Camp in its appropriate thread later.

Arkenor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #995 on: September 21, 2013, 01:48:17 am »

Turns out my current fortress is totally devoid of Flux. I wasn;t too worried, as I figured I could use bonemeal made by grinding up my old bone gear at the mill. However, I now have an awful lot of bonemeal, but it does not appear to actually be accepted as flux by the smelters. It certainly says it ought to, in the stone section of the status screen, but the smelter disagrees.

Not a burrow issue.

It's getting a bit desperate, as I need to get some steel made for the research requirements for the metallurgist, in order to make a decent non-steel metal.

Edit: Gah, NOW it's working. That was rather odd.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2013, 03:04:11 am by Arkenor »

Baijiu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #996 on: September 22, 2013, 01:12:26 pm »

I just built a sawmill and noticed that I can "cut farmed spore tree saplings" even though I haven't grown any yet. I tried to queued the job and noticed that it consumes a farmed underground plant (quarry bush, cave wheat, etc). I'm not familiar with Masterwork so I don't know if this is working as intended or not...

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #997 on: September 22, 2013, 03:07:23 pm »

That should be fixed, are you sure you are playing the latest version?
::: ☼Meph Tileset☼☼Map Tileset☼- 32x graphic sets with TWBT :::
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

dukea42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #998 on: September 22, 2013, 08:37:39 pm »

Maybe already reported... v3i default titleset. Magma Greatforge can not magma forge blunt weapon heads as they are listed to the regular great forges.

I have noticed that automatic jobs don't seem to run immediately like expected. Sometimes they start once I save, exit and restart. This has been with tanning, research and tree farming. Likely base-code issue, but hard to say with all the reactions, dfhack, and other goodness.
My posts are probably based on Masterwork DF mod

silentdeth

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Let's Play Dwarf Fortress: Mastwork Mod Season 1
« Reply #999 on: September 23, 2013, 12:13:14 am »

Because the download does not include the 200mb soundpack for soundsense, and there is no seasons.xml to overwrite for me?

If I would put it into soundsense, people would download the soundpack, install it, and the custom seasons.xml would be gone.

I did suggest you make it read only, unless that some how messes up soundsense updating.
Let's Play Dwarf Fortress: Masterwork Mod Season 1 | Season 2
Let's Play Kobold Fortress: Masterwork Mod Season 1 | Season 2

Billy Jack

• Bay Watcher
  • Baywatch Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1000 on: September 23, 2013, 09:58:59 am »

Maybe already reported... v3i default titleset. Magma Greatforge can not magma forge blunt weapon heads as they are listed to the regular great forges.

I have noticed that automatic jobs don't seem to run immediately like expected. Sometimes they start once I save, exit and restart. This has been with tanning, research and tree farming. Likely base-code issue, but hard to say with all the reactions, dfhack, and other goodness.
I always set up two of the shops that automatic reactions.  One that I assign tasks to and one for the automatics.  In my experience, the automatic ones never get done if there are suspended tasks above them.
Give a dwarf a fish, you feed him for a season.
Give a dwarf a Fishpond, couple of buckets, build a Fishery, and enable Fishfarming labor; you feed him for a lifetime. (And get someone to clean and prep the fish)

Redzephyr01

• Bay Watcher
  • Ferrum Cor
    • View Profile
« Reply #1001 on: September 23, 2013, 08:47:08 pm »

I found a Forgotten Beast made of declare war.

Arkenor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1002 on: September 23, 2013, 09:49:04 pm »

The sawmill has the automated job, "polish log with oil". Its main purpose appears to be to devour my leather-boiling oil supply before I notice and suspend the job.

Because it uses resources that may be needed elsewhere, it is not a good candidate for an automated task. Far more useful would be automated sapling-cutting.

AxisKiller

• Bay Watcher
  • What's the worst that could happen?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1003 on: September 24, 2013, 12:12:45 am »

Somehow I don't think this is supposed to happen.

Edit:

It melted as soon as it entered the map, as well.

Arkenor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1004 on: September 24, 2013, 03:35:13 am »

A Forest Giant decided to pay me a visit, and has now having an extended stay in my refuse stockpile. The Slaughterhouse has an entry for Forest Giants, but does not appear to be accepting this particular mutilated corpse.

"Veounct Dw-Inqouwtwourni Airnyec-Ibbye's Mutilated Corpse" is what I have. Is there something else I need to do with it to get it in the right state for the Slaughterhouse? It did not drop any other corpse.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2013, 03:57:22 am by Arkenor »
Pages: 1 ... 65 66 [67] 68 69 ... 142