Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 115 116 [117] 118 119 ... 142

Author Topic: [DWARF] - Bug reports and known issues.  (Read 190387 times)

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
Re: [DWARF] - Bug reports and known issues.
« Reply #1740 on: January 19, 2014, 07:53:39 am »

Well, there are some fire-bally things for catapult ammo, but they do have SPECIAL, which restricts them from trading. I know that the Warlock test version had a few weird rocks that did lack that tag, but if you play the normal version, I dont know whats wrong.
::: ☼Meph Tileset☼☼Map Tileset☼- 32x graphic sets with TWBT :::
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

Niveras

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1741 on: January 24, 2014, 09:45:18 am »

The Mountainheart Altar and the Rune Armory share the same keyboard shortcut, q.

Not exactly a game-breaking bug, but I'm helpful nya~desudesu!

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #1742 on: January 24, 2014, 10:16:45 am »

Mountainhear Altar uses 'q', Rune Armory uses 'Q'.  :)

And after googling desu, I was told many unfriendly things by Urban dictionary. ^^
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

Niveras

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1743 on: January 24, 2014, 10:47:53 am »

Rune Armory uses lower case q (which overlaps with the altar); it is the Magma Rune Armory that uses upper-case Q.

I forgot to mention which raws I'm running. It's pretty much default except no harder learning, no diseases, simple gems, less tree/plant/food variety. Those don't sound like sweeping changes to the extent that it might affect the workshop hotkeys but I figure I'd include it for completeness.

(I was also dumb and didn't check if this was already reported.)

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: January 24, 2014, 10:53:58 am by Niveras »

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #1744 on: January 24, 2014, 11:53:01 am »

Ah, sorry, my mistake. The Altar uses ALT_Z now. :) (and the decoration I took it from uses nothing now... all hotkeys are taken, I cant add new ones ^^)

Niveras

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1745 on: January 24, 2014, 12:46:25 pm »

No problem, like I said it's a pretty minor thing. I expect you could even leave all the new workshops and furnaces unassigned and it wouldn't be a big deal, except maybe if you're placing a lot of repeat things - which might be true in the case of cosmetic/decorative or illumination items, but probably not workshops and furnaces.

SimRobert2001

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1746 on: January 25, 2014, 09:17:27 am »

I just did a reclaim, when a dwarven ghost child rose from the grave. I evidently buried the body, and got the message "(dwarf name) has been" There is no "put to rest" text.

SimRobert2001

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1747 on: January 26, 2014, 06:31:04 am »

I have Copper and zinc bars that i've smelted myself.  However, there is no "Smelt brass" Function in the smelter. I can order the job manager to do so, but that doesn't carry over to the smelters. In fact, the only metals i see in the smelter are "pig iron, Iron, steel, copper."

Niveras

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1748 on: January 26, 2014, 07:33:14 am »

Only bronze and steel can be done in the smelter, needs metallurgy research for other alloys.

Clwebb

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1749 on: January 26, 2014, 09:32:11 am »

When I open my Masterwork settings, it does not show all the untilities or DF on the top bar and I get this error message when clicking...Can anyone help?

See the end of this message for details on invoking
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'System.Design, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
File name: 'System.Design, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a'
   at System.Windows.Forms.Ribbon.SetUpHooks()
   at System.Windows.Forms.Ribbon.set_Expanded(Boolean value)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Ribbon.TabHitTest(Int32 x, Int32 y)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Ribbon.OnMouseDown(MouseEventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseDown(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Ribbon.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

WRN: Assembly binding logging is turned OFF.
To enable assembly bind failure logging, set the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog] (DWORD) to 1.
Note: There is some performance penalty associated with assembly bind failure logging.
To turn this feature off, remove the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog].

************** JIT Debugging **************
To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
application or computer (machine.config) must have the
jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
The application must also be compiled with debugging
enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
    <system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
</configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
rather than be handled by this dialog box.

« Last Edit: January 26, 2014, 09:50:56 am by Clwebb »

splinterz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Dwarf Therapist Branch
« Reply #1750 on: January 26, 2014, 09:56:04 am »

When I open my Masterwork settings, it does not show all the untilities or DF on the top bar and I get this error message when clicking...Can anyone help?
Spoiler: JIT (click to show/hide)
ensure you have .net framework 4.0 installed

There Is No Vic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1751 on: January 26, 2014, 01:11:26 pm »

This may be a bit cheat-y.

I have my armorsmith repeat making copper breastplates. The breastplates are taken to a stockpile which gives to a Temple of Armok.  The Temple of Armok has sacrifice armor on repeat. Most of the time, I get nothing, which is expected. However, if a Bloody Armor of Armok is created, it immediately gets sacrificed, also mostly returning nothing.

Is this an unavoidable problem? I guess an item already in the workshop counts as available, ignoring Take From Stockpile settings.

(I was so excited to see 4-5 copper breastplates produce one +Bloody Armor of Armok+ only to watch the bloody armor disappear.)

Verviticus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1752 on: January 26, 2014, 01:16:25 pm »

This may be a bit cheat-y.

I have my armorsmith repeat making copper breastplates. The breastplates are taken to a stockpile which gives to a Temple of Armok.  The Temple of Armok has sacrifice armor on repeat. Most of the time, I get nothing, which is expected. However, if a Bloody Armor of Armok is created, it immediately gets sacrificed, also mostly returning nothing.

Is this an unavoidable problem? I guess an item already in the workshop counts as available, ignoring Take From Stockpile settings.

(I was so excited to see 4-5 copper breastplates produce one +Bloody Armor of Armok+ only to watch the bloody armor disappear.)

Yeah.  Queue up only one breastplate reaction and hit Alt-a on it.  Change the material of the breastplate to copper (armor of armok gained through sacrifice has a metal of "bloody" I think) and set that to repeat.

Alternatively - make a stockpile that only accepts copper breastplates and feed that into the temple.

Meph: what are the metal stats of "bloody" anyways?

splinterz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Dwarf Therapist Branch
« Reply #1753 on: January 26, 2014, 02:45:23 pm »

i've got to bring up the living stone stuff again... i tested out mining a huge chunk (600+ tiles) of it multiple times, and it never drops boulders. i believe it's because BAUXITE2 (living stone boulders) has [ENVIRONMENT_SPEC:BAUXITE:CLUSTER_SMALL:150]. i'm not sure what happens when a frequency over 100 is set, but i think it may be causing the clusters to never be created.

hopefully i'm wrong and someone with a 4g fort has been able to butcher living stone.

MuDD

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1754 on: January 26, 2014, 05:36:00 pm »

I have not as yet been able to successfully butcher living stone either.
Pages: 1 ... 115 116 [117] 118 119 ... 142