Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 86 87 [88] 89 90 ... 142

Author Topic: [DWARF] - Bug reports and known issues.  (Read 190547 times)

Billy Jack

• Bay Watcher
  • Baywatch Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [DWARF] - Bug reports and known issues.
« Reply #1305 on: October 24, 2013, 02:27:14 am »

4b  Masterwork tileset

Hide Roots can be pressed to oil, but don't have a [USE_MATERIAL_TEMPLATE:SOAP:PLANT_SOAP_TEMPLATE] entry.
Results in Hide Root oil just creating hide root plant bars.
Give a dwarf a fish, you feed him for a season.
Give a dwarf a Fishpond, couple of buckets, build a Fishery, and enable Fishfarming labor; you feed him for a lifetime. (And get someone to clean and prep the fish)

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #1306 on: October 24, 2013, 05:28:19 pm »

I read and noted down all reported issues over the last week.
::: ☼Meph Tileset☼☼Map Tileset☼- 32x graphic sets with TWBT :::
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #1307 on: October 25, 2013, 02:04:15 am »

The "nothing" at the top of the arena that crashes the game when spawned is concerning.

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #1308 on: October 25, 2013, 04:54:05 am »

The "nothing" at the top of the arena that crashes the game when spawned is concerning.
It is? Its probably a fake-creature that is used as a template for something, but does not have the tag to remove it from the arena.
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

hera35

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1309 on: October 25, 2013, 05:20:19 am »

My very first sword golem. Upgraded to maximum parameters. Made out of blue candy...

And he's hopelessly trying to pummel invaders to death with a random silk shirt he found lying around instead of using his gigantic sword.
Spoiler: battle log (click to show/hide)

Even before he actually picked it up he just kept grabbing and dropping enemies, kicking and punching them etc. instead of attacking with his main weapon. I think I've only seen him use his sword once on a random kobold which was instantly sliced in half.
Also this is supposedly another vanilla bug with war pets in general but golems also seem to abide by Civ Alert restrictions. He never leaves the alert area even when specifically ordered to move out of the fort.

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #1310 on: October 25, 2013, 05:40:34 am »

Forbid the item he is carrying, he should drop it.

hera35

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1311 on: October 25, 2013, 05:51:24 am »

Forbidding didn't work, perhaps something to do with him being a pet? But I managed to remove it by flagging it for dumping instead and made him walk over the garbage dump zone, which forced him to drop it.

EDIT: I save scummed a few times and tried to make him drop it again and it seems that passing over the garbage zone didn't trigger the dump after all. Tried a few combinations of forbidding, dumping, both, with and without a garbage zone before noticing that just resetting his orders did the trick. It seems forbidding actually prevents him from dropping it, for who knows what reason.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2013, 06:14:30 am by hera35 »

splinterz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Dwarf Therapist Branch
« Reply #1312 on: October 25, 2013, 06:21:56 am »

there's something weird going on with the slaughterhouse reactions. i've had hydras, titans, ettins and all manner of other creatures attack my fort, but i've been unable to butcher them at the slaughterhouse.

urmane

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1313 on: October 25, 2013, 07:35:07 am »

Half a bug - when using building planning mode for bed/cabinet/coffer, rock bedroom sets made at the furniture shop won't be used by default.  One can specifically set the material, and get the first one built, but any additional ones placed before hitting ESC will remain suspended indefinitely.

urmane

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1314 on: October 25, 2013, 07:37:54 am »

Not sure if this is a bug or something else yet, but I've just noticed when hitting 't' over my Ore Processor I have hundreds and hundreds of boulders and blocks, mostly granite and rhyolite.  Can't think of a reason they should be there ...

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #1315 on: October 25, 2013, 08:33:51 am »

Not sure if this is a bug or something else yet, but I've just noticed when hitting 't' over my Ore Processor I have hundreds and hundreds of boulders and blocks, mostly granite and rhyolite.  Can't think of a reason they should be there ...
Mineral bearing rock is separated into minerals and rocks. Makes perfect sense to me. ;)

Half a bug - when using building planning mode for bed/cabinet/coffer, rock bedroom sets made at the furniture shop won't be used by default.  One can specifically set the material, and get the first one built, but any additional ones placed before hitting ESC will remain suspended indefinitely.
Thats a oddity of the script, nothing to do with modding. Falconne can probably tell you more.

there's something weird going on with the slaughterhouse reactions. i've had hydras, titans, ettins and all manner of other creatures attack my fort, but i've been unable to butcher them at the slaughterhouse.
I'd say burrows bug, see known bugs.. but I can check. :)

splinterz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Dwarf Therapist Branch
« Reply #1316 on: October 25, 2013, 11:14:22 am »

I'd say burrows bug, see known bugs.. but I can check. :)
i built a second slaughterhouse, and the reactions were suddenly available.

vonsch

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1317 on: October 25, 2013, 11:36:58 am »

Might also have linking a stockpile to the slaughterhouse that wasn't the one with the carcasses.

I love stockpile linking. It is also now most of my supply chain problem. :) But I know where to look.

splinterz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Dwarf Therapist Branch
« Reply #1318 on: October 25, 2013, 01:01:01 pm »

Might also have linking a stockpile to the slaughterhouse that wasn't the one with the carcasses.

I love stockpile linking. It is also now most of my supply chain problem. :) But I know where to look.
i had no stockpile links, nor burrows, so i'm really not sure what happened.

tenshi99

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1319 on: October 25, 2013, 02:38:29 pm »

cant plant bitter root.
my civ doesnt have it. but i trade seeds with humans.
have 100 seeds and cant plant it nor aboveground plot nor undeground.
just no option in list at all seasons.

masterwork 4b/windows
Pages: 1 ... 86 87 [88] 89 90 ... 142