Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Anno Online closed beta key grab  (Read 959 times)

Intrinsic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Anno Online closed beta key grab
« on: April 28, 2013, 07:02:53 am »

430 keys left atm. If you like Anno you may as well grab one :) It looks like it'll be free to play come release.

http://www.mmorpg.com/giveaways.cfm/offer/442/Anno-Online-Closed-Beta-Key-Giveaway.html
Start Duelyst with a bonus 100gold, use referral code: Buttfungus
Enter during signup or ingame under Settings.

Aavak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Bohemian Shenanigans
Re: Anno Online closed beta key grab
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2013, 07:58:44 am »

Thanks for the heads up, got myself a key :)

sackhead

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2013, 08:24:15 am »

thank you

conciso

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2013, 08:55:28 am »

Thank you, got myself a key too, even though I don't have high hopes on this one.

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2013, 09:28:01 am »

Thank you for informing me about this
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

jocan2003

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2013, 10:19:02 am »

Free to play browser based... ok now im scared.... If it use unity i can understand browser, hell even BSG online was nice and didnt feel browser at all, but well... ill do some research but if somebody is already in, please tell me what *kind* of browser game we are talking here? another of those 12hr building unless you buy a building bonusthingy that speed it up? Or a real time as we see in other ANNO games?

I dont want to take a key to to figure that out, some ppl enjoy them i dont, but if the pace is the same as the other ANNO title ill sure grab one.

Edit: Their website is HAMERED and frigging slow o.O, thats not looking good...
Quote from: LoSboccacc
that was a luky dwarf. I had one dabbling surgeon fail so spectacularly that the patient skull flew a tile away from the table.
Quote from: NW_Kohaku
DF doesn't mold players into its image - DF merely selects those who were always ready for DF.
Quote from: Girlinhat
Minecraft UI is very simple. There's only so many ways you can implement "simple" without copying something. We also gonna complain that it uses WASD?

Exerosp

• Bay Watcher
  • Not Caught Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2013, 10:57:49 am »

-Snip-
It's kinda like playing the regular Anno, but no warfare from what I can tell. And you've just got your own island, nothing else. Kinda like farmville or something, but not really time based.

Blankdoor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Blank Plays
« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2013, 11:05:21 am »

Free to play browser based... ok now im scared.... If it use unity i can understand browser, hell even BSG online was nice and didnt feel browser at all, but well... ill do some research but if somebody is already in, please tell me what *kind* of browser game we are talking here? another of those 12hr building unless you buy a building bonusthingy that speed it up? Or a real time as we see in other ANNO games?

I dont want to take a key to to figure that out, some ppl enjoy them i dont, but if the pace is the same as the other ANNO title ill sure grab one.

Edit: Their website is HAMERED and frigging slow o.O, thats not looking good...

Yeah the website is getting a bit of traffic =\

Still I am always dubious of browser games, like stupidly dubious. Though that comes from having bad experiences of them from like 2002! I will give it a bash though, for the sake of curiosity at least.

~Blank
I'mma Let's Player as well, just a not very popular one: http://www.youtube.com/user/blankdoor

BigD145

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2013, 11:09:34 am »

-Snip-
It's kinda like playing the regular Anno, but no warfare from what I can tell. And you've just got your own island, nothing else. Kinda like farmville or something, but not really time based.

So it's not Anno. Got it.

jocan2003

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2013, 11:27:10 am »

-Snip-

So it's not Anno. Got it.
Took the words out of my mouth.
Quote from: LoSboccacc
that was a luky dwarf. I had one dabbling surgeon fail so spectacularly that the patient skull flew a tile away from the table.
Quote from: NW_Kohaku
DF doesn't mold players into its image - DF merely selects those who were always ready for DF.
Quote from: Girlinhat
Minecraft UI is very simple. There's only so many ways you can implement "simple" without copying something. We also gonna complain that it uses WASD?