Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 66

Author Topic: The revolutionary design bureau, under new management  (Read 61668 times)

Ukrainian Ranger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The revolutionary design bureau, under new management
« Reply #690 on: May 10, 2013, 12:40:55 am »

I dislike 3.2 as it will bring friendly fire to our subs.... And will do little Ram's stuff in counterproposal

counterproposal 3.3
Design stealthy, silent  (use our acoustic engineers for that)  small, long ranged unarmed submarine for spec opc, capable to carry 10 soldiers with weapons

Also, announce via all diplomatic channels to all countries that our country will never attack unarmed vessels not carrying troops or military equipment, like Morovian cowards do and make that our policy forever.

Also, stuff below is important, so, vote, please

Vote 17 and 17.1 subroposal, Start with simple and somewhat  bulky ship based radar for detecting other ships, do the prototype on our cruiser to learn how to fit the stuff into a ship and solving navy only problems(remove mines and equipment first  as those are unnecessary) 
« Last Edit: May 10, 2013, 01:03:50 am by Ukrainian Ranger »
War must be, while we defend our lives against a destroyer who would devour all; but I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend.

Brood

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #691 on: May 10, 2013, 05:01:29 am »

Also, announce via all diplomatic channels to all countries that our country will never attack unarmed vessels not carrying troops or military equipment, like Morovian cowards do and make that our policy forever. [/b]

...... No. Raiding supply lines has been part of war since practically the beginning of organised war. It's a valid and logical tactic.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #692 on: May 10, 2013, 05:19:58 am »

More to the point, it isn't that convincing, seeing as we are almost an island, and our shipping is currently being massacred, It will probably be viewed as petty whining. Now if we sneak a flotilla of airships round the back of Moravia, build an airship dock, land a massive force of elite troops, mine every road, collapse every bridge, burn down half their depots, plant dummy explosives on their largest dam, get out again before they figure out what is going on, and then turn around and say, "this is how it is done properly, how about we choose not to...". Then folk might take notice...
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

Ukrainian Ranger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #693 on: May 10, 2013, 08:55:15 am »

Moving that from OOC thread

P. Petition government to sign 10 yearlong  non-aggression pact with our neighbor (name it Capia) and consider selling them 200 Feather biplanes as a sign of our goodwill and friendly intentions. (we have much better fighters already and will produce more). Try to buy some ships from them instead as a first step of our cooperation. While friendship with capitalist is bad, monarchists are simply the bigger evil.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2013, 09:05:20 am by Ukrainian Ranger »
War must be, while we defend our lives against a destroyer who would devour all; but I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend.

Brood

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #694 on: May 10, 2013, 08:59:49 am »

Uhm dude I already used O.

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #695 on: May 10, 2013, 03:34:57 pm »

Q. Suggest to our generals that the airships would be excellent to make accurate top down maps of our land, and surrounding countries. Topographical maps are awesome.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #696 on: May 10, 2013, 04:46:44 pm »

I support counter-proposal 3.2, 9, 10, 11, 12, 15 and 16.
Tactical proposals I support H, and I

tryrar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #697 on: May 10, 2013, 04:49:22 pm »

.....I've lost track of what all the proposals are. Can someone post an updated list?
This fort really does sit on the event horizon of madness and catastrophe
No. I suppose there are similarities, but I'm fairly certain angry birds doesn't let me charge into a battalion of knights with a car made of circular saws.

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #698 on: May 10, 2013, 04:57:05 pm »

Assuming nobody snuck in proposals by editing them in behind me, this should be it.

If they did, bad for them, I guess.

Note: Votes are not added

Votes: 1,2,3.2,16,17,18
Production votes: A,B,C,D,G,Q

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
[/quote]

Brood

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #699 on: May 10, 2013, 05:06:36 pm »

15 and 16 both have a vote from Mesor as well, other then that it looks ok.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #700 on: May 10, 2013, 10:55:52 pm »

C'mon people, vote for the Badger II, we will never have enough K-1s...
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Read the First Post!

tryrar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #701 on: May 10, 2013, 11:49:31 pm »

Make it independent of ethics and you might get more votes
No. I suppose there are similarities, but I'm fairly certain angry birds doesn't let me charge into a battalion of knights with a car made of circular saws.

Ukrainian Ranger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #702 on: May 10, 2013, 11:51:55 pm »

Vote for 3.2. just to let it have more engineers, but I strongly dislike look like enemy part

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #703 on: May 11, 2013, 12:07:08 am »

You, sir, are unethical.
Read the First Post!

tryrar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #704 on: May 11, 2013, 12:13:40 am »

You, sir, are unethical.

Pairing something that might be actually quite useful with something else just so that something else will get voted on won't get the useful thing voted for if people disagree with you on the something else
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 66