Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]

Author Topic: Roll to Deity: Hero & Avatar Antics  (Read 10615 times)

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Deity: Hero & Avatar Antics
« Reply #90 on: June 25, 2013, 01:34:54 pm »

The god of pain hears your prayer. Will you accept my blessing?

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: June 25, 2013, 02:55:27 pm »

I'll take any and all help. So yes. Tell your friends.

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: June 25, 2013, 02:59:25 pm »

Blood throne has arrived!

It begins lashing out at the nearest available living things with its Halo!

No voting neccesary, happy to help.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: June 25, 2013, 09:43:39 pm »

Vakitrokni

After traversing in your labyrinthine lair, you burst out of the throat of a bigger statue of yourself, meeting with the explorers, to their great consternation.

"Ladies of the Female Tribe, for what reason do you intrude; for I shall allow you a moment of respite before accepting your flesh as a proper sacrifice."

The group conferred with themselves in their panicked dialects, then stepping forward is a woman garbed in dark emerald cloak. "Forgive me for asking, o unknown Snake Lord, but the temple laid in disrepair. We must have missed any written indication that we must pay a sacrifice."

Irine

The guards are visibly confused by your action, but the Elder's expression remain buried in her etched face.

"Ah, so you saw the whole thing, or, perhaps, at least a glimpse. Everyone in our tribe save for me could not see anything, yet they feel a sense of terror and despair all the same." the Elder slid the scroll back into the shelf. "Very well, I think you are not ready, yet, but think about it. I am no expert in the fauna, but it is obvious you are not natural."

She ordered the guards to let you go. "Oh, and by the way, if you want to, you have my leave to ask for supplies at our storage. Can't have you dying before you make up your mind."

Enkidu

[Strength: 1] The larrbear carefully guarded its vitals.

Spire

The god of pain hears your prayer. Will you accept my blessing?

Answering the prayer of a mortal, you exert your will across the universe.

[Mindpower: 5] Reaching out from the Void, your Halo of objects shoot out from the shadows. It hit the Splinter square and sent it into the trees. It snarls viciously and melted into the shadows.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: June 25, 2013, 10:15:04 pm »

"Th-Thank you. Um, how am I supposed to talk to you again? You... you don't seem to want me to come here."
After getting a reply (and possibly an explicit invitation to return without being held captive by the village's guards along the way) go to the storage and ask
"I... I was told I could ask for supplies here? um, could... could I have a knife and a piece of flint, please? I... Please?"
After getting a knife and flint from the storage, wander aimlessly around the village, learning my way around the place, and noting where the entrances, exits, guards, traps, and fires are. as well as where the medical supplies are located. Introduce myself to the various villagers, not displaying my abilities, just telling them my name and asking about themselves, what they're doing, and suchlike. spend the rest of the 'day' there, if they let me. answer any questions I'm asked about the area, flora and fauna, etc, but without the same level of detail and odd speech from when I was asked about the larrbears. Do not talk about myself or my own nature, ignore the question or change the subject if people press me on it. nor go into any detail about the local multi-tail foxes, beyond acknowledging that they exist. If asked where I live, describe the small side cavern I spawned in.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: June 25, 2013, 10:33:26 pm »

Seriously? Was I rolling ones, or were you giving me them?

Scan the surroundings for game or the game's tracks, and if I find any that I could actually tackle, track it down.
Keep my eyes pealed for the Larrbears. And be ready to GTFA if I so much as think that I detect one.
Also, send a thank-you prayer to the god of pain.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2013, 10:48:50 am by My Name is Immaterial »

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: June 25, 2013, 10:45:16 pm »

Seriously? Was I rolling ones, or were you giving me them?

I was actually planning for the larrbear to harass you just only a bit, but the RNG seems to want to kill you.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: June 25, 2013, 11:11:50 pm »

"Such is no excuse for your intrusion! However, as your intrusion was a result of poor maintenance, I shall resolve to let you live, albeit to maintain proper care to my shrine.
Those of you who do leave however, shall be held responsible for preparing a proper sacrifice to me, of Roasted (animal) Flesh and Quality Drink. Such is necessary sacrifice to one as myself who directly serves the Gods.
Go now, and spread word of your encounter with Vakitrokni: Avatar of the Gods, and Lord of the Red-Hued Moon!"

Consume 1! Poison one to become a statue to the entrance of my temple. Let the Green-Garbed Lady leave, but take a single woman as her guard for safe passage through the Lands. Let the rest become honorary Shrine Maidens.
But continue conversation:

"But, before you two leave this place;Why is it that your people have come for, tell me; before you embark further on you venture. My slumber has not given me time to see the what has happened since my master has created this Planet."
« Last Edit: July 07, 2013, 09:21:59 pm by javierpwn »

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: June 25, 2013, 11:16:06 pm »

In the temple with Vakitrokni.
"Is there a reason you want to eat my creations instead of getting of your lazy ass and hunting?"

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: June 25, 2013, 11:22:45 pm »

Creations of yours or not, they have intruded upon my Temple, and therefore must pay for their insolence!

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: June 25, 2013, 11:24:49 pm »

"How is there a temple here anyways?! The only beings that could have done it were created a little while ago!

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: June 25, 2013, 11:42:03 pm »

Time passes inconsistently to us Avatars. For before we awaken, many a millennia may have passed.
To be frank, my "Temple" is quite modest and only truly shows the presence of my Lair.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: June 25, 2013, 11:43:41 pm »

"Oh, right. It still doesn't excuse the fact you're to lazy to fix your own fucking temple."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: July 07, 2013, 08:45:07 pm »

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]