Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

If I made a different game (This won't die off unless people stop playing) would you play it?

Yes,
- 4 (57.1%)
No, I will tell you why in a PM
- 0 (0%)
It depends on what it's about I'll ask about that in a PM
- 1 (14.3%)
I couldn't give two shits!
- 2 (28.6%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 21

Author Topic: Modern magi (I'm in need of like three more mages!)  (Read 12997 times)

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Modern magi (I'm in need of like three more mages!)
« Reply #255 on: May 06, 2013, 10:38:37 pm »

My minions and I Scale the sorrow that was once our forest. I shall pour forth my floral powers and have it assume the form of a massive, if squat, ent, and then we shall seek out all the fires in the land and crush them beneath the forest that they would destroy.
 I shall also see to it that there are adequate lightning rode above the entish ent-riders.
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: May 07, 2013, 03:59:07 pm »

My minions and I Scale the sorrow that was once our forest. I shall pour forth my floral powers and have it assume the form of a massive, if squat, ent, and then we shall seek out all the fires in the land and crush them beneath the forest that they would destroy.
 I shall also see to it that there are adequate lightning rode above the entish ent-riders.

I don't understand that last bit. Did you mean lightning rod?

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: May 07, 2013, 04:34:21 pm »

Ah, I remember why it tasted familiar now! You brought it to the annual luncheon last time. Next time stick with the recipe. To much oregeano overpowers the hearts. But on to the topic at hand. You may have heard of GeeVee? Well, he stole from some other entities or did some other nasty thing and I want you and the others to stop it! Of course he is quite powerful, so me and my really powerful mortal container Billan are going to assist. So yeah find Sasha the harpy and Bulbasaur and convince them to help and we can fuck him up!
Sounds delightful. Now I just need to come up with a witty one-liner involving pasta.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: May 07, 2013, 09:43:54 pm »

yes, lightning rods, so as to have the forest continue to fulfil its function of getting hit by lightning instead of its inhabitants.
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Read the First Post!

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: May 08, 2013, 08:36:47 pm »

Ah, I remember why it tasted familiar now! You brought it to the annual luncheon last time. Next time stick with the recipe. To much oregeano overpowers the hearts. But on to the topic at hand. You may have heard of GeeVee? Well, he stole from some other entities or did some other nasty thing and I want you and the others to stop it! Of course he is quite powerful, so me and my really powerful mortal container Billan are going to assist. So yeah find Sasha the harpy and Bulbasaur and convince them to help and we can fuck him up!
Sounds delightful. Now I just need to come up with a witty one-liner involving pasta.
Do that and you die. Painfully. Unless of course you get the kill in a manner related to pasta, then by all means go ahead.

yes, lightning rods, so as to have the forest continue to fulfil its function of getting hit by lightning instead of its inhabitants.

Could you tell me EXACTLY what you want. So I don't fuck up of course.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: May 08, 2013, 09:59:57 pm »

Well, a crown of wooden growths higher than the ents that are riding on top of the forest that has been moulded into a giant ent that is on a quest to destroy all the fires.
Read the First Post!

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: May 09, 2013, 04:00:38 pm »

Well, a crown of wooden growths higher than the ents that are riding on top of the forest that has been moulded into a giant ent that is on a quest to destroy all the fires.

Okay, you try it and... (Roll=200) you make a giant ent that is actually intelligent enough not to stomp towns to put out fire, unless you ask of course.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: May 09, 2013, 09:16:27 pm »

Seek out smoke!
Read the First Post!

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: May 09, 2013, 09:31:19 pm »

Seek out smoke!

I was a good way into righting the reasponse but mistakes were made so imagine this is a post that is passively agressively trying to get you to try and kill GeeVee and then telling you that you had some minor sucses and see some in the distance that happens to go to the place where the other two players are.

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: May 09, 2013, 09:59:13 pm »

Send invites to a tea/war council to Sasha, Bulbasaur, and Billian. I'm thinking Sunday, that works for them.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: May 09, 2013, 10:07:35 pm »

Billan can't attend that day. Someone is killing cult members and he's looking for the culprit... Oh, wait never mind his schedule just opened up.

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: May 09, 2013, 10:13:16 pm »

Good to hear! I will expect you then.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: May 09, 2013, 11:39:17 pm »

Yes, I shall go and put a stop to this council of war, there shall be no wars in the Floral Empire!
Read the First Post!

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: May 10, 2013, 12:36:24 am »

Yes, I shall go and put a stop to this council of war, there shall be no wars in the Floral Empire!
I'll assume that that was your response.

Richard ponders his options. He could uninvite Bulbasaur, but that would be terribly impolite. He could give him the wrong address, but that could fail in so many ways. He could ignore him, but that would be as bad as not inviting him. The only viable path was to invite Bulbasaur, and deal with the problem as it arose.

Dear Bulbasaur,
I am glad that you accepted my invitation. I am terribly sorry to say this, but I'm going to have to ask you to leave any forces you have at home. I just had my carpets cleaned, and armies stain them so deeply. I'm sure you understand.

Signed:

Sir Richard von Charles, The Third of his name.

Sir Richard von Charles, The Third of his name.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: May 10, 2013, 01:13:48 am »

((It is times like these that I wish that I had never learned to read... Alas, I most assuredly do not understand, carpets are alien, armies are largely unknown, and 'not getting it' is practically my major character trait...))

Bulbasaur commands the messenger bird?, reads the message, looks at it quizzically, and continues on to put a stop to all this war-mongering.
Read the First Post!
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 21