Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10

Author Topic: (ISG) Divine Malevolence [Tree House of the Ninja]  (Read 19706 times)

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
(ISG) Divine Malevolence [Tree House of the Ninja]
« on: April 24, 2013, 12:42:48 am »

You are divine. You have been scorned.

You will have revenge.

Even now, those oafish traitors plot their stupid schemes. A pocket world- you're not invited, of course!- with a stupid tower in it and filled with even stupider mortals.

You hate mortals.

Their plan is so dumb, too. They're each going to have some villages or whatever- again, not you, of course!- to draw stupid mortals out of, them send them to die in their stupid tower. The winners, which probably means the losers because these oafs are such dumbs, get divine power or somesuch, and thus their world gets better from all the winners.

Except that they're dumb.

Well, you'll show them. Them and their stupid world and their stupid rules and their stupid tower and ESPECIALLY their stupid, stupid mortals.

Just as soon as you figure out when and how.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2013, 03:25:02 am by IronyOwl »
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
Re: (ISG) Divine Malevolence [You will have REVENGE!]
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2013, 12:49:38 am »

But first, I should probable introduce myself. I am the god of war and cheese(don't ask), Ostrum.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
Re: (ISG) Divine Malevolence [You will have REVENGE!]
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2013, 01:07:10 am »

You are not the god of war and cheese.

...yet.

On the other hand, all those stupids are declaring themselves gods of this and that. Then again, they'll have stupid mortals and stupid each others to tell that to. Nobody listens to you.
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
Re: (ISG) Divine Malevolence [War and Cheese]
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2013, 01:11:03 am »

IronyOwl, you are awesome. A suggestion game about me!

Is this prison the same as the last one I was in? How'd I get in here anyway?
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2013, 05:53:27 am »

Try to turn the lights on and find some medicine for those horrible bloodshot eyes.
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2013, 07:52:13 am »

Assess surroundings.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2013, 04:53:17 pm »

IronyOwl, you are awesome. A suggestion game about me!

Is this prison the same as the last one I was in? How'd I get in here anyway?

It's not really a prison so much as the boring astral void or whatever you want to call it. Unless you consider the shield around their precious thing to be a prison around everything except itself, you suppose.

As for how you ended up in here/not in there, mainly because the others are all dumb.

Try to turn the lights on and find some medicine for those horrible bloodshot eyes.

Har har.

Technically you could brighten up the area around you, but you don't feel in the mood for that. You're in more of a lurking in darkness while plotting your revenge mood right now.

Similarly, eye color isn't a set thing (unless you're some kind of stupid mortal), but red feels sufficiently malicious and goes well with the dark.

Assess surroundings.
Well... there's the void. There's your part of the void, but that's different mainly because you're in it, not because it's a discrete feature.

The main area of interest, of course, is the precious thing. You think they're still working on it, but they've got the shield up, there's some land, and at least part of the tower. Could just be framework, you're not sure. Hard to tell when you have to glance at it through the shield while sneaking around.

Then there's the others. Technically they've all got their own sections of colorful void like you do, but like you, that's more an extension of themselves than their domain proper or anything. What's more interesting is that they're all discussing the specifics of their precious thing.

You're not invited, needless to say.

Of course, you could possibly talk to one of them alone, if they can tolerate you that long, or try to steal their Plans. Stealing their Plans- collectively or individually- would just give you a better idea of what they're up to. It's probably mostly safe if you're patient, as stealing the Plans wouldn't affect their copies.

It's complicated.

You could also try to affect or examine the precious thing, but they want you anywhere near that even less than they want you anywhere near themselves, and they're liable to notice you skulking about. Plus, there's the shield, so it's not like you could do anything anyway, unless you managed to get past it.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
Re: (ISG) Divine Malevolence [There Will Be Light When You Feel Cheerier]
« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2013, 04:55:50 pm »

Not much else to it, then.

Go stalk the most off-to-himself alonest other.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2013, 05:09:05 pm »

Steal part of...let see...Moder's plans
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 24, 2013, 05:56:05 pm »

+1
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 24, 2013, 06:10:55 pm »

Steal Plans.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 25, 2013, 04:31:38 am »

+1
Moder? Which one's Moder again?

You don't think you remember anyone named Moder.

Steal Plans.
Hmmm....

Whatshisname seems a bit more isolated than the others right now. He also looks fairly preoccupied and slightly unhappy with something, so he should be easier to sneak about on.

Speaking of which, he seems to be fiddling with some plans regarding mortals. Probably his mortals, then. There's something about attack damages and graphs next to an image of the tower.

Hm.

Ah yes, The Plan. Obviously such a divine and transcendent concept could never truly be translated into something as base and inelegant as a mortal list of goals and problems, but the vaguest of gists of it might be something like as follows:

Mortals:
-Run MP graphs; really stack up to combat stats?
-Recovery!
-Do we need symmetry? Probably...

Tower:
-Need challenge(s)!
-Concept still in the air; combined or dual?
-MP cheesing? When does it recover? (make note under mortals)

Other:
-Talk to Sacrulon about overmagic, because seriously
-Artifacts
-Materials?
-Divine Servants? Talk to others; need focus/symmetry/goals

As you can see, it's a bit vague; certain parts of it rely on their master for full context, but you could probably wring a bit more out of certain parts if you were determined.

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
Re: (ISG) Divine Malevolence [Transcendently Divine Scriptures]
« Reply #13 on: April 25, 2013, 04:59:53 am »

Look for Sacrulon. Find artifacts. Create a servant race to do our dirty work. Shape them in an image of a matis shrimp. Actually, change our form into a mantis shrimp. ONETWOTHREEDEATH!
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
Re: (ISG) Divine Malevolence [Transcendently Divine Scriptures]
« Reply #14 on: April 25, 2013, 11:01:13 am »

Quit being a tsundere and embrace your love for humanity.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10